Who had a worse death?

Who had a worse death?

>BEEEEEEEEE
I don't know why that made me laugh so hard

She-Hulk because hers made no damn sense.

At least New 52 Superman had a decent story out of it.

Superman. At least he didn't die from a boob rocket.

I can think of worse deaths by Bendis

BUMBLEBEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Superman went out a hero

Shulkie went out as cannon fodder for shitty event book to artificially create drama and facilitate moronic confilict

>she-hulk: fucked half the marvel u
>superman: died a cuck who never got to fuck Lois

Scott Lang

>At least New 52 Superman had a decent story out of it.
Half-way decent.
The whole thing about his death was that he got exposed to kryptonite just one too many times.
But that's totally arbitrary.

He should have died doing something healthy, instead of having Super-cancer and deciding to "Egh, I've had my run"

>Half-way decent.

Compared to She-Hulk's death as mentioned by , that's decent.

Nu52 Superman was killed by the fans and their constant bitching and even when he will be back he will be just a random character and not Superman, since it has been declared he is a fake one.

He had it worse.

Death of N52 Superman was a 6/10 story that seems to be leading into an 8/10 story
Shulk died in a 3/10 story that seems to be leading into a Bendis/10 story

Fair enough.
Death by Bendis is a horrible fate.

I haven't kept up with DC since New 52, but what's everyone's deal with Nu52 Supes?

He got to fuck wonder woman though so it was a better trade off

True

Yeah but you know he was thinking of Lois the whole time while she was taking the normie dick elsewhere

meme magic

You think that's bad?

>He should have died doing something healthy
>healthy
I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean going down with a fight, he already had a story like that with Doomsday. DC can't just repeat the same exact thing. This isn't Marvel.

Your headcanon isn't valid here, user.

In the beginning, he was a little edgy. Like burning bad guys with heat vision and laughing about it.
A little more average guy with Superpowers than the Superman we knew. Then there was the dating of WW over Lois. People didn't like that.
It levelled out for a bit.
Then there was an arc not long ago where he was depowered down to just being pretty strong and resilient. No flight or eye lasers. He shaved his head and drove around on a motorcycle.
People got pretty "Not muh" about it, even though he did some good Superman type stuff.

All the "Not muh Superman" stacked up, so DC killed him off.

>the one who knocks

It was more than just the kryptonite, it was the fact that he was put through so much shit in such a short time. The Kryptonite room, fighting Rao, and the solar flare on Ulyses. It all added up and burned him out.

Well, at least healthy when he makes the choice to sacrifice himself.
The whole Supercancer thing just was like "He's already dead. The fight doesn't really matter."

When you know you're already dead, sacrificing your life has less meaning.
Better to have him know the rest of his life is waiting and decide to go for it anyways.

Could be worse. They could have died...

...Hopelessly.

These if he wore them he would have been fine

You live by the red trunks or you die by the red trunks

you forgot the Darksied war powers he got

Death narrated by Bendis, is the worst thing that could happen at any character. The only good thing would only be that Bendis will not have his hands on this character for a bit of time.

As a kid the one single thing I and everyone else disliked about Superman was the red underpants
With Batman they blend in at the very least, with Superman they just look obnoxious

I tried to ignore Darkseid War in general.

the underpants were to hide his super-boners

Like with Rebirth, Marvel cucks will proclaim their shitty plot twist is more important/shocking

Everybody in Secret Wars had a shitty death.
Everytime you think someone is about to do something, Doom kills them

>616
>plot twist
Choose one.

Maybe doing like a hobby or something. Rock climbing or extreme mountain biking. That sort of thing.

That was great.

>tfw Cykefags BTFO

>Should I get the paddles!?
>No, you dipshit, paddles STOP the heart to fix irregular rhythms they don't start a stopped heart! How the fuck did you even get in here? Where did you go to med school?
>Fuck you I'm getting the paddles!

>616
>plot
Choose only one.

Objectively She-Hulk, but i dont really give a fuck about She-hulk so the death of Nu Supes got me way more butthurt.

Fucking DC.

That was the last straw. Its energy was killing his cells.

That was the page that made me decide never to read another Dennis hopeless comic ever. It was him taking a character many had been fans off and pissing in his face for a hunger games rip off. Him going. These toys don't matter to me they're not mine so I don't care if I break them.

what does that even mean.

I can't believe I rode it out after the first issue.

It's as if I couldn't believe Hopeless would KEEP doing it and was invariably proven wrong. I was the idiot. It was me.

That there's no such a thing like a "plot twist" in 616. In 3 years all those characters will be alive, and Civil War II long forgotten.

>Then there was the dating of WW over Lois. People didn't like that.
Lois is shit though. Especially the cunt that is New52 Lois. Lana was always the superior choice.

616 has no coherent plot, everything about the comics you're reading right now will have no bearing on the comics you read a bit later

sounds to me like shitty writing syndrome more than any "not my Superman" agenda.

What you're saying doesn't actually mean anything. You realize you aren't making a point right.

It depends on how writers feel about characters
Nova is still dead and gone because nearly everyone at Marvel hates him

Read Civil War or House of M.

Again you're saying things that don't equate to one another. A comic universe doesn't have a plot...a story does. Dead people being alive again doesn't mean there wasn't a plot either. Dude you're a fucking moron. You're just saying shit with no idea of the meaning behind any of the words you're using.

>overarching plots don't exist
Well, good ones never do in 616, I'll give you that

And since the original convo was about a plot twist within the universe not an overarching plot of the marvel universe you're essentially moving goal posts be cause you don't have an actual argument. You're just grasping at straws to feel right about something.

He was not like that at all. At his worst was the first JL arc where he was cocky and quick to fight. Otherwise he's been really great. Superbeard, Superchic, and Superbro. His run with Pak was great.

People were just whining about the New 52 and DC decided to bring back pre-Flashpoint Clark and decided to undo part of New 52.

Context? This isn't Rich is it?

>Otherwise he's been really great. Superbeard, Superchic, and Superbro.

Having not read the run, I have to ask: The fuck does this even mean? Define your terms, plz.

He didn't have any good writing to back him up other than Grant Morrison's run.

Which is fantastic and very recommended as a self contained story a-la All-Star.
It's like a bit of a character development arc that covers the Golden Age to Silver Age to Modern-ish switch.

Ultimate Wasp died with no dignity at all whatsoever all in the name of shock value.

She-Hulk's death is up there with Hawkeye's death in Avengers 500. Also written by Bendis "Bendis" Bendis.

I thought this was pretty badass. And sorta in character.
Don't understand the salt for it. Then again I don't understand why Hawkfags even exist.

Neither died and gave birth to themselves.

God, Marvel is such a shitfest. These last five years have really hammered it in for me that I never actually liked Marvel Comics. I liked a few isolated runs of characters that happened to belong to Marvel.

I can only pray everyone else eventually comes to the same conclusion and the company dies the disgraceful death it has earned.

She Hulk
At least New 52 Supes had an arc leading up to his death. She Hulk just took a rocket to the tits as a plot device.

Because there's no reason he shouldn't be able to pop it off. With a button press. Given Bendis's love of text, if there was at least a "Oh shit, the release is jammed!" button there'd be less.

A shit ton of characters in Infinite Crisis. Some where even done in the background where people wouldn't notice.

He was dying anyway from the laser blasts tho

It's not just the kryptonite, he was put through a lot of shit. And even if it was just the kryptonite it would've made sense, kryptonite cancer is unavoidable when you're ready exposed every other day.

I'm very curious about New 52 Superman now, Rebirth hinted at the fact he might not even have been a Ktryptonian or maybe he was a clone or fuck knows, I'd like to know just what his deal really was.

So She Hulk's dead....What did she die of again?

Teat Seeking Missle

She died of Bendis being a horrifyingly bad writer.

To be fair though, she deserve it after slut-shaming Dick

Cyclop's death was so horrible that people don't even speak of it.

A broken heart

Underrated post

A defibrillator wouldn't do anything even if she was a normal human. It's only able to correct dysrhythmias, if your heart isn't beating it won't make it start again.

When someone flat-lines it's actually extremely difficult to resuscitate them and in most cases they'll die unless there is some specific condition that is preventing their heart from beating that you can correct. You have to perform chest compressions and hope that you can get some activity again.

As an aside, I would think that a Shield medical team would be prepared to perform emergency care on a super-patient and would have custom equipment like a specialized hydraulic press handy to do heavy duty compressions for them.

Black dude shot his load on her tits.

Yeah. It was Bending explaining how "Drax" and "Star-Lord" escaped the Canververse. It was mostly out of character and ignored several points of continuity, but I liked that particular scene. I've never read anything before or after this in Bendis' GotG

It's like wading through garbage and finding a dollar

Richard "Ryder"

Agreeing this user. The sooner people like things for just what they are. As oposed to identifying to a company or even a character just the idea and story. The sooner comics will improve.

She will be reborn. Blacker. Gayer. Angrier.

Can I get a quick summary? So basically Rich used the Cosmic Cube to get StarLord and Drax out, and Thanos for some reason? I read like one issue of Bendis's Orignal Sin but didn't finish that story.

I suppose that makes sense

I chuckled

Characters who die to much drama, then come back to life, yes, the long term isn't "plot".

But the short term is plot. Cheesy plot, to be precise.

Wait, they killed off fucking Scott? For what purpose, isn't he the MCU Ant-Man? Do they even care about their half-assed "synergy" anymore?

That was a long time ago. He's back.

You liked the door thing? It was the most retarded thing on a book that was beyond the point of salvation already.

Deadpool "died" melting off, it was pretty disgusting and pathetic. But it fits his character

At least that death was funny.

People like Clint. Its simple

>I liked a few isolated runs of characters that happened to belong to Marvel.

It took you this long to realize that this is how you should view comic book companies instead of engaging in stupid arguments about how one company is superior to another?

>I can only pray everyone else eventually comes to the same conclusion and the company dies the disgraceful death it has earned.

Oh, guess not.