An idea

Can we word filter "shill" to "person I don't agree with"?

Half the shitposts on this board is faggots calling each other shills.

Shill thread

thanks for proving my point leaf

thanks for proving my point shill

you never had one faggot

you can't even come up with a decent argument besides calling people you don't agree with a shill. Its pretty pathetic and just as bad as an SJW shouting down conservatives as racist hateful bigots.

Fuck off shill. If you don't agree with our opinions, you can fuck off to some other website, (like Reddit or Kikebook.)

There is a ton of Hill shills right now though.
Get rid of the shills and you won't see it happen as much.

wrong board faggot

>>>/q/

Start a thread there for this.

OP is a newfaggot

>another shill try to make an honest penny off of shilling
listen, shill, I'm gonna make this easy for all you shills to understand. shills are not welcome here.

irony

Aww, da poow wittle shiww had his feewings huwt! You poow wittle guy, youw jus twying to make some money. We shud awgue wit u bettuwh

Sure are a lot of shills in here

this board would be much better if it wasn't /r/ the donald tier

shouting out SHILL at everything you don't agree with while bumping the thread makes you look like a deluded fool.

Do you not get a paycheque if someone calls you out?
I knew that used to be a rule with older marketing companies. If you got outted, you didn't get any of the money from the number of posts you made/replies you got.
Calling you a shill must be hurting your bottom dollar.
I'm sorry, shill, but you need a real job.

what the fuck is a paycheque?

No can do shilly

Faggotry

No one here goes on plebbit so how about I give you a spoon so you can eat my asshole?

>be shill
>get called out in every thread
>sweating intensifies
>b-but not everyone is a shill, pls respond

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

the shills (like you) are a disgrace to real shitposters, because real shitposters know how to blend in, shills dont know how the language works here and its ridiculously easy to point them out.

>be shill shitposter
>get called out on my autism
>just keep spamming SHILL until it goes away

thanks for bumping my thread btw. looking at a big paycheck so far

>shills dont know how the language works here and its ridiculously easy to point them out.
You mean like the /cfg/ posters who call image macros memes?

>thanks for bumping my thread btw
do you realize there is a way to post without bumping the thread? i hope your boss doesnt find out, he would probably cut your pay in half.

naw we get paid by reply count

I can hook you up with a position if you want Hans .50 cents a post

There are better ways to make Sup Forums your safe space, and you'll never figure it out.