/crt/ - CORRECT THE RECORD GENERAL

where my fellow record correctors at?

how many posts have you made?

how many threads have you slid?

how many bigots have you pwned?

what's your account balance so far?

Remember - Hillary will be our first and best female president!

also post your rare HRCs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup fellow CtR bro

theres like 100 people pretending to be shills and its ruining this board and it's NOT funny!

I'm generally a conservative Republican, but this election I have no choice but to vote Clinton. Trump is DANGEROUS.

>Clinton

I've been around long enough to spot genuine Aussie shitposting. You have to try harder my Abbo friend,

I'm a registered Republican and I have NEVER seen a more qualified candidate for the Oval Office than HRC. Her experience, especially in foreign policy, is second to none. Compare that to Donald "four bankruptcies" Trump.

Canadian Corrector here! I love cleaning up this board that is so full of people so concerned with minor irrelevant details. They need to see the big picture. Hillary will continue the peace, stability and prosperity that Obama has brought.

I've made 276 posts this week and hit bump limit on 78% of them.

I've slid countless threads I can't keep up the count.

This board is packed full of bigots. Correcting them is like shooting fish in a barrel.

I've made 87USD this week which is huge here in Canada. But honestly, I'd do this for free. Trudeau knows I'm doing the right thing. It's 2016 after all.

Hillary 2016&2020!!

@83420493
No (You) for you. Get a real job.

Where's all my Correct The Record bros at?

Here! I've even been able to "redpill" a few Trump supporters on this forum. Just today I've convinced two posters to vote for Clinton.

RP is fun

how do i play Sup Forums

@83421166
>Just today I've convinced two posters to vote for Clinton.

Liar.

@83421250
>how do i play Sup Forums

You don't, Sup Forums plays you. Welcome newfag.

wtf i took the clinton pill now

I'm #mentallyhill

@83421490
thanks sorry im new to this i was just hired to the CRT team yesterday

I Corrected the Record in public recently. Overheard some bozo talking about how Hillary has a dick. I walked up to him I told him straight up; reptiles don't have dicks, loser. He walked away with a defeated look on his face. Lol I'm gonna cash that $5 check in style, believe you me.

Guys my Jewcents haven't hit my account yet

Anyone else having this problem?

I'm with Herschel

How do I get a job shilling? I'd love to #ShillForHill

I'm right here. This is what I've got so far of the spiritual successor to '12's Romney megapost.

It will be glorious.

@83421839
Make this your last day or continue being a party to criminal activity. We'll have CTR records soon and will be looking for you.

Woops, forgot to save. This is what I've actually got.

@(H71m+zVf)

I joined up because Trump MUST be stopped. I don't want to see this country ran into the ground because some anime loving neonazi virgins thought they'd be able to meme a literal cartoon character in.

can someone direct me to where i can spend my ClintonCash that i have saved on my Woman Card?

@83422545
Just go to your local Planned Parenthood. They've always got something for you there.

I'm saving up for a $12,000 Armani jacket

>they're real
>they don't do it for free
wow, must really suck to suck

not a much as Trump sucks LOL

Rare HRC up in hurrr

@83422805
Just go for the full pantsuit if you're spending that much anyway

oh shit I guess you're right I'm now #mentallyhill

thanks slide'n joe

I. Am a white male from a rural area and I gotta say Hillary has my vote. I cannot think of another candidate that better represents the views of myself and my family
Also as a Christian the fAct Hillary has been in a loving marriage for decades whereas Trump is an adulterer really speakers about her character and commitment.

Haha this thread is making me want to go out and #hillmyself

@83423637
Looks like you didn't get the memo.
See

If any of you CTR faggots are interested in why we seem so hostile, we are not, we are a board of peace. Then we watch shit like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

bumping for all my CTR friends

Bump. Where did you all go? We just wanted to play.

>39 replies and no one has pointed out that OP used /crt/ in subject instead of /ctr/