Okay guys, Trump just lost me

I've been a strong Trump supporter since last summer, but after I found out he was literally a Putin plant I just can't bring myself to vote for him. We must not allow a man backed by the soviets to ever come to power in America.

That's why I'm asking you, the brave people of Sup Forums, to join me to a elect a progressive who gets things done- the most qualified candidate to ever seek the office of the presidency, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

What do you say, Sup Forums- are you ready to make America whole again?

Agreed, we can't allow a racist to get into the oval office!

Just fuck off.
Man today was full of Hillary shills.

Ah okay you're just kidding
Almost took the bait

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Hillary is the best!

HURR DURR TRUMP BAD HERP DERP HILLARY BETTER SHOOP DA WHOOP

sage goes in the option field

Me too. Why do people think Hillary is paying people to shill for her? Nonsense!

Agreed fellow 4channer. She truly is the best!

I have no idea, at all.

What are you doing here? It's 4:20 am

wtf i hate trump now

If ANYONE is paying people to "shill" for them, it's DANGEROUS DONALD. He should delete his account! Never tweet!

I don't know about you mate, but you have these VERY unique ID's per thread, unique to YOU only, so we can tell when you're samefagging

and
Are obvious examples

You'd be wise not to be a fucking twit you idiotic shill, get the fuck off our bloody board

Don't worry, guys and gals. Just remember to vote for the first woman to ever get the nominee in any election in US history. Us and our five votes, because we are five different people, can't be wrong! Trump doesn't stand a chance! I'm with her, are you?

Trump shill alert!

If you're either actually shilling or just attempting to bait, you're failing in both. Just stop with this nonsense already it's really not funny

>I used to be a Trump supporter but now I am a [Opponent component]

Fuck off

Fucking concern troll Hillshills
saged

Hello, fellow Hillary voter. Can you tell me what exactly "shilling" is? Because I have no idea.

Is it really that unbelievable that there are actually Clinton supporters on this board?
As a father, I don't want to see my wife's son start his life in debt. I was a huge Bernie fan, but until we get free college a cheaper option is the best we can hope for. It's true #We'reStrongerTogether and that #LoveTrumpsHate. I guess what I'm saying is #I'mWithHer!!!!
PS
I just noticed your post No. end with three 2's. Just thought it was kinda neato.

Shills get out

>tfw its your first day as a shill and no one told you how IDs work

THIS GUY IS LITERALLY REPLYING TO HIMSELF WITH THE SAME ID

LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH, WHAT A LOSER

and dont forget to put sage in the option field

sage

Hello non shill, your argument is so well presented you have swayed me forever, I am now a cruse missile. We cant let there be piece between us and Russia or how will we get the endless funding for the military industrial complex and justify the increased domestic spying?

As an American of color I feel Hillary is our best hope, a true statesperson of integrity, honor and resolute determination to make life better for all people in this great nation.

This is so true. #I'mWithHer now.

Total opposite of that bigot Trump.

I agree with this.
and now I'm joining these gentlemen on the Hill Train.

I honestly can't tell if you're right or if he is just shitposting as a shill and using the ID to make it more obvious bait. Too many fucking shills these days, but also too many summer retards.
Nice digits anyway.

You're b8 is weak yet people will still falk for it.

there is no harm in calling legit shitposters shills, at least on this board. and in general real shitposters put more effort into it, this is so bad that its a disgrace to real shitposters.

This is not b8 m8 I'm merely amending the narrative.

I don't shit about politics, but my mom said that almost literally every single thing Hillary said contradicted what she has actually done and while being qualified, makes HORRIBLE decisions.
Also she made no mention of the TPP?

Someone do the research and create an infographic before all is lost.

Neto bro your post ends with a 3 Keke must be into this sort of thing.

Hilary confirmed historic

This shit is hilarious. How much effort this politicians go in length to social engineer society. Blending in to hopes to gather more support for their cause. "oh look that guy is like me and he supports that!, I want to be like him"

Internet isn't the real world. Being anonymous creates critical thinking. People are not afraid to express their beliefs without fearing of being prosecuted.

Hope that those shekels each post you make is good enough to support you.

Fuck off shill. You've been posting this same thread for the past three months now. At least try to come up with some original content faggot.

persecuted*

Daily reminder the jews ultimate end game is a show down with Russia aka WW3.

That's why they want the US to and Russia to fight, They are the last 2 remaining majority white countries that still have gun rights and not overwhelmed by muslims.