Man arrested for attacking sex offenders

>A man charged with using a hammer to attack a registered sex offender in Anchorage last month now faces additional charges for assaulting two other men listed on the public sex-offender registry.

>According to a recent bail memorandum, Jason Vukovich, a self-styled "avenging angel" according to one of the victims, carried a notebook with a list of names.

adn.com/alaska-news/crime-courts/2016/07/27/man-charged-with-assaulting-3-people-in-anchorage/

>WHAT A HERO
>GETTING THE DEGENERATES

We should start a gofundme account for this based man

Man is just a simple criminal. Those sex offenders were already tried by the justice system. This is just like BLM going killing whitey because they felt like it.

White knight cuck. Pathetic, this will not get him laid even if that's what he hopes.

This sadly

It is not sad, the man was already broken and a dumbass if he thought he was acting in good faith, and thought he could get away with it. Hes probably just going to get raped by BBC in prison and perhaps he will come to his senses on how modern society operates.

>BUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM DIDN'T DO ENOUGH
>THEY NEEDED TO BE PUNISHED MORE
>HES A HERO

he just wanted to kill someone without being seen as the bad guy. What a faggot.

I admire his admiration, but this is nigger tier like suggested

This
Also not everyone on the sex offender list is some kiddy diddling rapist, teen males get on their pretty easy if their consenting gf's parents decide to press charges

I know in my precious few hours hours of free time when I'm not working or being with my friends and family or sleeping I want to hunt down losers who I've never met and beat them with hammers.

Give that man an award

I have never heard anything about these lists that gave me any confidence in them. They are an idiotic feel-good measure with bad consequences but no benefit.

The Justice system did all they could and acted on the jury and the judges best judgement. You cannot disregard the justice system whenever you feel its convenient. This is pretty much like cavemen sperging out because the other tribe likes different color and that makes them sad :((

Good, I hope he suffers in prison.

Sure it's criminal, sucks he got caught though.

>killing degenerates

Not cool man, the justice system says they have rights so that's how it goes.

in this thread

>A GUY ATTACKED SEX OFFENDERS WITH A DEADLY WEAPON WOOHOO
>LETS GIVE HIM MONEY

in another thread
>young man commits suicide after false rape accusation
>dozens of anons share their experience with a justice system that only cares about listening to women and fucking over men

which is it guys

>guy want's to reenact "muh capeshit"
>gets what he deserves

Those sex offenders should've just murdered their victims, so they wouldn't have gotten caught.

He's cleaning the land for his future daughters faggot.

There's literally nothing wrong with giving people a second chance.

sperglord

>whitey cop got away with killin a good boi lets go around looting and killing cops n shiet

cant have it both ways

The justice system did enough; the offenders are now listed in a registry.

Assaulting them just because they're on the list is nigger-tier.

>There's literally nothing wrong with giving people a second chance.

Yes there is.

Obama.

agreed.

The guy in question is a turbo-autist, most likely.

>guy already caught and punished for crime

>heh.... nothin' peronnell kiddo *teleports behind you*

>cleaning the land
>assaults a couple of guys on the sex offender registry with a fucking hammer
>goes to prison
>cleaning the land
K den

Western police - Blaspheme enforcement.

Fucking nonce

I can't tell if you're white or not by that pic of yours.
But yes look how efficient he was at getting a degenerate of the streets.

This
Fuck this nigger

This.

Stop acting like a nigger, if you see the pedos trying to pick up kids then protect the kids and beat the pedo.

Otherwise vigilantism is bad. You have the right to bear arms, to fend off attacks from porch-monkeys. You don't have the right to be Judge Dredd and hunt them down one by one.

Also, not all sex offenders are pedos. Some are dumbass Johns that were looking to purchase legal-aged back-ally pussy.

he'll attack more sex offenders dumbass

just like everyone else in there. pedos are the scapegoats for the hate and rage

depends entirely on who he attacked, i would like to assume he went after some seriously sick fucks that deserve a hammer to the face.

>girl accuses you of rape
>proven innocent years later
>still on sex offender registry
>avenging angel comes to your house
>murders you with a hammer
fuck this white knight piece of shit, tell him to go hammer bitches falsely accusing people of sexual offenses

Agreed. I don't want to live in a country where vigilante justice is accepted. That shit is African tier.

>Get drunk
>Go to a park to wait the night out
>Wake up with pants off with police picking you up
>Become registered offender
>Have to announce to neighborhood your offence
>Unknown man knock on door
>Get face bludgeoned by hammer
>mfw alcohol ruined life

>living in a country where you get put on the sex offenders register for having sex with a consenting adult because there was an exchange of money.
>Land of the free

fuck chomos

they all need to get their skulls bashed in

We have a lot of work to do. I have to vote Trump or Hillary will win. I prefer the party of "leave me the fuck alone", though. Shame all of their candidates are nothing more than giant decoys.

Move to an african country. You can kill plenty of chomos there, just watch out if someone accuses you of being one.

>tell him to go hammer bitches falsely accusing people of sexual offenses

Does he travel or just whack locals in Alaska?

Agreed. This is cringe worthy. Unless these guys were proven to have gotten off with like raping children without doubt then this is just ridiculous

Get out of here with your Jewish debate tactics. Your mind is disgusting.

The sex offender registry idea is stupid. If they are dangerous predators, then they need to be removed from society. If they are not predators, like some dumb kids streaking or pissing in public, then they don't need to be tracked. Do away with the registry and increase penalties.

>This is just like BLM going killing whitey because they felt like it.
I mean you had a point, but then you fucked it up with this absurd comparison. No, a vigilante going after felons isn't the same as shooting cops. Fuck off.

Anyone that is a sex offender, for fucking blowing kids, not getting naked, shul be locked up and injected with aids, hep c or any other disease there are no cures for. Then we run test on them to find a cure. If we find a cure, we kill em. If not, they die. Anyone that would take a child's innocents has no rights and deserves the above

you are super edgy user

This.

The registry just gives wannabe Punishers a list of targets. If they've done their time and are reformed, they don't deserve further punishment. If they're not reformed, they shouldn't be out of prison anyway.