Tfw no big white uncircumcised cock to impregnate my filthy latina mouth

tfw no big white uncircumcised cock to impregnate my filthy latina mouth

>tfw no qt argentinian gf

I want a big german dick

t-t-timestamp?

race mixing jewtier bait

sage

a: brush your tongue you filthy spic

b: i wouldn't stick my thick white uncut cock in your mouth as it looks like you can't open it wide enough and i don't like being scraped by teeth

More

Dick or gtfo

not posting dick until timestamped tits arrive, puta

I said uncircumcised, ameriniggers GET OUT !!!

MORE BITCH

timestamp 4 cock

>uncircumcised
Gross

Tits timestamp or gtfo

You're a cute tranny pls come to brazil.

you know the rules , also ITT : small chichong cocks

give me some white cock, please, im begging for it.

timestamp you dumb cunt

>Argentina
>latina

Sorry spear chucker, we ain't falling for it.

Regrow your fuckin eyebrow first, hoe.

How does it feel to wear the kike brand everytime you look at your dick

You can get impregnated through your mouth you dumb bitch. Stop watching so much anime.

Just when I'm trying not to fap.

putazo

>Posting his dick on /pol

>the fucking leaf gets a chubby from the thought of importing another shitskin to his crappy country
>not because she is attractive

Checked. And I post my dick on Sup Forums but only to troll cutlets in cutfag threads. I'm not sharing it to some big black motherfucker who stole some pictures of jewbook.

indeed

Wut?

Is this a "dont talk to me or my wifes son again" meme?

why do americans get cut dont you guys no there is no benefit from doing so are you just willing to do anything to please shlomo

>even entertaining the tiny possibility of it being real
I cringed really hard :)

>I post my dick on Sup Forums

post tits

yeah

There's about 265K instantly diamondmode male users right now and you know this

DO YOU MEAN THIS SHIT BABE? PLZ RESPOND.

Fuck bros, I have a major problem. Living in San Antonio, Texas has led me to prefer Hispanic bitches over white.

these pics were posted earlier in a lat/pol/ thread. OP is almost certainly a fake reposting faggot.

being this new.

you know the rules bitch. timestamp & titties or GTFO

What? Do you have literal autism? Shut up.

Sounds pretty gay

>he leaves himself open for catfishing
Who cares. Government has everybody's cock on file. No face to anybody else what do i care it's huge

> current year
> not speaking Spanish

Suicidate

>impregnate
>mouth
Does not compute???

This right over here

Welcome to literally since ever

brush your teeth

You Mudslimes do the same Ali

ok whats up with all the whores on the front page of this board is this a fucking psyop or some shit

m8 I was talking about OP's pics, not the cockshot ok

pinch your nostrils...

Lights off missionary for polyamorous procreation with a hole in the sheet. Headscarves and feet washing are mandatory to return to separate beds immediately after premature ejaculation

Not polĂ­tics

Yeah no

Sofia my dear, that's now how babby is made

slide threads, just report and sage my man

I'd love to get a german blonde guy to fuck me hard and rough. Americans are disgusting jewish loving faggots

Lose 700 kilos
>vaginas smell good

God that looks fucking horrible. Instasoft. You killed my boner. I'd rather watch ebola victims experience death diarrhea

>tfw you sage and ask for timestamps at the same time

life is good

this desu

Go back to Tadinga.
Or even better, go back to Peru and GTFO of my country.

>How does it feel to wear the kike brand everytime you look at your dick
Hate and rage.
Before the natural end of my life I will track down the scum that mangled me and rip his balls with my bare hands. If he's dead, then his offspring will suffice. They must know that their crimes will be repaid in blood.

>latina mouth
>Argentina

You're fooling no one, nigger.

> Girl

>lol its just half hard guiz
99% of the people here have a dick and they are intimately familiar with how dicks get erect.

You're 6 inches at best even if that is a "half chub" and no more than average girth. Holding your hand around the cock and an object wont make it any larger.
A real man would have compared to a banana and shown a tape measure

Yeah, nice trips man.
I'd rather be a nigger than some brown turd mongrel.

>German dicks
>Big

Blacks disgust me. No self respecting argie girl like me would ever consider to fuck a nigger. Huuugh

>I'd rather watch ebola victims experience death diarrhea

Show off yours then. Banana and everything

I watched a video last of two ottermodes getting paid on camwhore sites and one had the super elastic bounce and the other a halfie. Both are nice. Growers are shit though. I prefer pencil to cheesewheel also and it almost always must be uncut. Angles are so fun too. Both of the dick and the cam. Also the fatter you are or the more muscley you are the smaller or stupidly wider your dick goes. Also fags are bigger

OP looks like a nigger

Chavs and scallies. Nordics. Czechs. Pretty much all of Europe minus the gypsies

Why does she look like a downy?

I need the holy grail of cum again. Edging. Pressure washing a ceiling. Ah. Men.

>Girl
#NiUnaMas

That mouth is indeed filthy.
Looks like tongue has Thrush. Sign of AIDS.

If you're sassy and use extra ground beef when you make your taco variants you can become my canadian cock concubine bb