KKK in Metro Vancouver

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/chilliwack-kkk-flyers-1.3699955

It was early Thursday morning when Chilliwack resident Cameron Kenis noticed something at the end of his driveway.

"It was this little Ziplock bag with rice in it and then a little note," Kenis said.

The note was a flyer advertising the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, pontificating "Yes! White lives do matter!" alongside a U.S. phone number and a website.

"I was kind of shocked that you'd see something in this day and age, in our community, something like that. It was a little bit concerning."

Kenis walked out to see if any of his neighbours had also received the package. When he saw that his was the only house on his block that had, he worried he'd been targeted because his fiancee is partly of Chinese heritage.

Canada no!

>Ziplock bag with rice
Is this the equivalent to cross burning in Canada?

No this is another Hello Rabbi moment.

The cross burnings are in Nova Scotia.

Forgive my lack of understanding but why is the KKK attempting to recruit in mainland China?

K K K Bah sicker then your average nigger killer, Twist niggers heads off fucking stink niggers and gayers, Chicken wing eating players triple K hooligans like Moonman, Dead right if they had rights fucking your mom every night, Moonman’s been smooth since days of killing jews never lose, never choose to. Flinch Jews who do something to us. Talk, go through us your mom walked to us, Get on a rape bus screw us screw us yeah KKK, Nigger babies I don’t give a fuck stick it up the butt dare I not see at your ripe cherry pussy bang every porch monkey easily busily, Recently niggers fronting ain’t saying nothing my cock nigger suck it triple K mafia we’re on it.

Jokes aside there aren't that many Chinese in Chilliwack.

>Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

Oh its CSIS...

Moonman, Moonman can’t you see? spics and niggers need to hang from tree’s, And I just love your racist ways I guess that’s why their mom is black and you’re so great.
I put niggers underground without a sound you minoritys can’t step to me all Spiks need to go back to mexico to never be stealing money from you and me, Now who’s the real dookie? You niggers smell like shit You niggers can ride my dick spear chuckers pushing up sticks bogaboga go back to Africa, I don’t know why I hate blacks oh yeah its because they look and smell like ass, Quit throwing your chicken bones on the side walk Spiks need to learn some english talk, I don’t give a fuck about your momma, Jizzing on her face ain’t no drama its probably different from the nigger cock she’s used to, Kill a nigger and skull fuck a jew

Moonman, Moonman can’t you see? Spiks and niggers need to hang from tree’s, And I just love your racist ways I guess that’s why their mom is black and your so great.

You figure?

What expressions are these faces conveying?

Happy? It's a file photo.

id fuck his wife

Obviously the Loyal White Knights are Frank Anconas cointel bullshit. The real empire doesnt advertise. Blood invites only.

Nigger:
Everything you be saying is offensive to me, As a proud African american I’ll use my right to free speech, Moonman you need to stop OK, After all we’re one universal race.

Fuck off nigger I don’t give a fuck about people of other colors get the fuck out you’ve aged my brother, Why don’t you go and fuck a hyena when its dark outside I can’t even see ya.
Moonman, Moonman can’t you see? Spiks and niggers need to hang from tree’s, And I just love your racist ways I guess that’s why their mom is black and your so great.
Moonman, Moonman can’t you see? spiks and niggers need to hang from tree’s, And I just love your racist ways I guess that’s why their mom is black and your so great.
This is Moonman here telling you niggers to take a walk of a short peer, Vote 5 faggots and I’m out of here.

Why would CSIS try to troll this neighbourhood?

Because they do this kind of shit youngin'.

Also the Loyal White Knights are known feds.

Vancouver needs the KKK

wow oh my god can you believe these people said white lives actually matter??? it's 2016

Dude they were recruiting. Not harassing you.

Yall boys dont shit about the empire...

Yeah ok more like the feds were looking for names.

This.

It's like the feds read the article of those southern klan members who did this in a few neighborhoods and try to copy it.

But I would say the faggot did it his self after reading that article.

And Alberta.

White pride, worldwide. Fuck chinks diluting white blood, only weeaboo scum defend this shit.

14/88, niggers.

Wrong it's Ontario who needs the KKK, those shitskins needs to be put in their places

happy and asian