Burdens on society

The man next door. He is in his forties, sits on his ass and drinks beer all day and night, he is currently sitting outside with his speakers bareing 80s soul jam full blast. He does this every Friday night until midnight, I can't do anything about it because it's not technically illegal. I've asked tons of times for him to turn it down nicely, does nothing.

Why do people like this exist. What does he do for society? My taxes pay for him to do literally nothing.

Shit frustrates me more than anything. I hope trump puts an end to this bullshit. mother fucker can work but he knows how to fuck the system. Wish people like him would just be thrown in the streets like they should

pic unrelated, some high test for you guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqDo4TuDb6E
youtube.com/watch?v=k0vwiTyUzzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why should I even work? if I can easily fuck the system and i can sit on my ass and get paid for it.

Hate freeloaders more than anything. I wish they would just be purged

Who was there first?

If not you - move.

Lease is up in december, I will gladly be doing that.

Thought living in a cheap area and saving some money would be a good idea.

Forgot what that means, living close to youknowwhats

Lol that's what you get for renting, poorfag

You should ask him for some life hacks

Lobby your municipality for a noise ordinance, or get a life. The choice is yours.

maybe you should get a better society, with less democracy and better incentives

youtube.com/watch?v=zqDo4TuDb6E

"Officer, I just asked him to turn down his music a little and he went nuts and attacked me with a broken beer bottle. I feared for my life and had no choice but to defend myself."

This could've easily been fixed if one night you'd just had a beer with him and been a friend.

Instead you be all autistic, look down your nose and sneer at him.

Fuck you, you're the problem you socially awkward cunt

ehh I'm nineteen, i want to get a second job but If I cant get sleep on the weekends anyways whats the fucking point.

yeah dude some isolated man who doesn't talk to people totally wants some random motherfucker to drink a beer with him

i dunno what its like down there but most people here keep to themselves and dont want faggots inviting themselves into their own space

>that dude who blares animu YouTube music full volume in the restaurant

Why?

I've asked him multiple times, he says okay I'll turn it down, and never turns it down.

He literally leaves his front door open with speakers full blast playing whitney fucking houstin or some shit

The "curfew" in this shithole apartment complex is midnight on weekends. so theres really nothing I can do except complain on here like a retard

fat black guy in this forties probably doesn't want to have a beer with working white guy who's almost twenty

saw that coming, I'm not actually as autistic as my anger typing makes me look like

youtube.com/watch?v=k0vwiTyUzzQ

Build a microwave cannon and point it at him/his speakers. Plenty of instructions online. Maybe it'll disrupt the music and fuck up his chromosomes.

Alternatively blare some pakistani music at his and tell him you recently converted to islam.

i'd be amazed if your city doesn't have codes regarding excessively loud music or a noise curfew.

he uses pandora, I kinda want to learn how to ddos his ass

microwave cannon seems awesome though, I'd shit my pants laughing if something like that worked

where exactly do you live?