Have you ever been rejected because of your political beliefs?

Have you ever been rejected because of your political beliefs?

you're a faggot

you should assert your belief and show her you're not afraid to show how you really feel

>I guess that's as good of a reason as any

>asking a girl out via text

>Surprised when she says no.

LOL

That is a pathetic response to her telling you she won't date you for your beliefs.
You're pathetic.

You're pathetic, just thought you should know that

"seriously tho girl let's make america great again one fuck sesh at a time"

do it phaggot

Lost a friend of 4 years because he was angry I didn't support BLM. He was super beta about it too, sent me an angry IM, unfriended me, refused to talk to me when I saw him, etc etc.

Cuck, tell her you don't want a LTR just want to fuck her.

Be the Chad, user.

Keks wills you to send her a text of how you're going to spend the rest of your virgin life to track her down and Buffalo Bill her fat slut ass

>Lol I guess that's as good of a reason as any.

How cucked are you?

So is this Autumn chick hot or a trap or what?

Post pics because it's not like you'll ever be hitting it

>lol
>I guess that's as good of a reason as any
cut off your dick user

Kill yourself user

I'm not Chad, I'm Melvin.

Pretty cucked m8. What do?

>telling me things I already know

This is good.

wow this leaf is right

>wanting to date a bitch that ends sentences in prepositions

God damn dude, pull yourself together.

>says it won't work specifically LONG TERM

She just wants to fug OP.

>Why don't we go out?
Wow, do people really try to get dates like this? First off, you asked instead of just saying "let's go out". Second, you fucked it up even more by asking in a negative way.

It's gone short term here and there but can never lock it up because she's against MAGA and is a bernout.

In his defense, gay men shouldn't vote Trump under any circumstance.

But he'l defend them against the invading hoards of muslims

that's not 'as good a reason as any' you spineless pussy.

I cringed hard. In fact, I think my neck might be damaged because I cringed so hard. Pull yourself together, user. I'm certainly no Chad but god damn even I find this to be truly pathetic.

>cuck tries to escape the friend zone

This had absolutely nothing to do with your political beliefs.

Fucking faggot op. Be a chad and you are a chad. Sinple as that. I dont get why fags literally cuck themselves like you. You really just dont have it in you i guess. Pussy.

You're friendzoned, Trump is just an excuse. She's trying to get you to compromise your beliefs on the chance of getting with her. Its a game of control and manipulation. You are being used.

Be the person you want to be you fucking jerk off. Put her in her place instead of posting some anime reaction.

Yep, girl mentioned how bad she felt for the "Refugees" in Europe when I was drunk and I revealed my power level. Ended with everyone calling me a racist.

Funny how I was right in the end
10/10 would reveal again.

What this chap said

Its more important to not be racist than to be right user.

"Then we'd have no one to talk on the phone to" = I want to keep you as an orbiter forever

Should have sent her a pic of your dick with a MAGA hat shooped on the head when she said that.

This never happens anyway and is a blindly over-used attempt to intimidate a population that has famously given up on sex. Comparable idiotic idea: those overweight manfaced slags who offered to trade pictures of themselves for promises to not vote a certain way. It's almost like women are stupid or something.

OP deliver my dubs demand it

Should have sent her back
>so tolerate

You sound like a cuck

Holy shit my man why did you say that.. Let me construct a better response for you.

"Wow, I'm appalled that you've built a personality structure around your political views and that you refuse to settle with someone and look past their opposing viewpoints. You sound like a weak, frayed wire of a bitch. With that pathetic mindset, good luck finding a real man who thinks your genes are suitable for future offspring. The only ones you'll drag in are intolerant pussies with knit beanies and thick framed glasses. Peace."

OP, you need to realize what bullshit is, and how detrimental it is to deal with people that fling it at you. Anyone that gives you shit like that, put them in their place. Anyone that can't respect viewpoints that you've invested confidence in for the betterment of YOUR lifestyle and approach to things isn't worth a millisecond of your time.

>giving this bitch the time of the day

You're a beta fucking faggot, OP. Grow a pair. "Lol that's as good a reason as any" What the fuck? That is the most beta shit you could say in reply.

This

Assuming you see her in person.

nice meme

TINY WEAK MAN WITH TINY WEAK BALLS

That was really pathetic, OP. I can tell you right now that you were rejected for reasons other than political affiliation.

Reply with
>"Yeah, I probably wouldn't want to be seen with an unwashed, hairy-pitted, saggy-titted, hair-dyed, race-mixing, pot smoking, Marx-spewing leftist twat anyway."