Angie Tribeca

Is this any good or is it just tryhard unfunny garbage?

I never see anyone here talking about it, but then I also never see any Veep or Brooklyn 99 threads and those turned out to be decent.

do you like Airplane? do you want to watch it as a series? then Angie Tribeca is for you.

I enjoyed it, though it's not good for binging as the gag gets old quick.

/tv hates comedy. It's ok. Better watching episodes once a week than binge them. It's a show along the lines of Naked Gun. It's got some good gags going for it but after season 1 they get rid of most.

If you like Brooklyn 99 maybe you will like this garbage.

I did like Airplane.

Wait, so it just became a serious show?

It's nothing like Brooklyn 99,

the first season's really funny, the second doesnt have nearly as many laughs. i dunno what happen

No, it just had stuff they did almost every episode that they just dropped. The screaming intro used to include the one cop being in pain. Now it's nothing. And Dr. Analvice just went away,

It's a good show but only maybe two episodes at a time is what I would recommend.

I remember her saying she supported all sexual partnerships. I wonder if she took the knot here. What did she mean by this poster?

It's good in small doses, like heroin

It's like a 14 year old got really into Naked Gun and then wrote his own script.

Sounds like a retarded concept for a show. Who the fuck even watches cop shows anyway?

I mean I watch Brooklyn Nine Nine sometimes but that's it.

I guess I'll watch a few seasons of this ironically just to see how dumb it is.
I'm laughing already at how absurdly unfunny it is going to be.

I find that charming

I want to kiss Rashida Jones and have her hold my penis until i cum on her navel.

tweet this @ her and who knows she might say yes

If you liked any of the Airplane or Naked Gun movies then you'll like Angie Tribeca.

Sounds like a plan! wish me luck anons.

We don't talk about that filthy slut mulatto Karen here.

Please delete

Take this dubs for good luck user.

Emily Blunt>Rashida Jones>>>>>>>Jenna

Can confirm.

Rashida over Jenna?

Are you a retarded person?

I'm surprised Jenna wasn't on this or did her pride stop her from saying no

can you go into more detail?

>Implying this one mad jennaposter isn't completely delusion

not even superior comedic pairing, the one that went beyond the show and wasn't full of delusional hope that never quite made it.

Krasinski has hung out more with Pratt than your waifu in last couple of years. Think about that.

That's just because Pratt doesn't have a restraining order against him.

>When pratt's biggest things open, he gave tickets and brought them to his premieres.

>Jennaposter's waifu had to buy tickets at Krasinski's play.

ive watched every episode like 4 times. ask me anything.

ive showed it to various people and they all like it. i own the season 1 dvd to balance out pirating the show becuase i dont have cable and because its the only offical piece of merch they have. i dont do buying digital downloads. i enjoy hunting for jokes i may have missed.
>mayor is named joe perry, aerosmith guitarrist
>meet his wife in episode one
>season 2 finale he says to his wife
>come on katy, lets go
>katy perry
even if the gags dont land, its entertaining to see them try. there have been weak episodes, but also great ones like the social network parody s2e4 or the art gallery s1e4. if they pay attention to the survey i did, hopefully theyll get craig ferguson on. im sure he'd be a great fit.

The fact you've seen it 4 times makes me want to see it now, though I don't know what tastes you have

What can compare this show to?

Ok, this sounds good but will there be more seasons? I don't wanna start watching some cancelled shit.

lmao if you like pure shit like veep and brooklyn 99 this is perfect for you

everyone compares it to naked gun, which i love. its the best comparison there is. the first 2 episodes were weird, but once i endeared myself to the characters, i've really come to enjoy it. having entire episodes being a parody of different tropes keeps it fresh. fucking chris pine plays hannibal lector and he seems to love every minute of it. the repeated gags usually have a change up, like the screaming guy intro, but that was only the first season and it hasnt come back. i miss him. if you hated him, he doesnt seem to be coming back. no gag has lasted more than a season. the guy cop used to walk through police tape and rip it. now he ducks under it. the doctor used to be fake hurt every episode in a different way, not anymore. they have a good sense of when a gag has run its course
it feels like a passion project from steve carell and his wife. remember the episode of the office where michael scott made a movie? this show feels like it was made by michael scott.
2 full 10 episode seasons are out and season 3 has 2 more left, for a total of ten. i feel like the show can keep going for 2 more, but what do i know. the current content is more than filling, especially if you rewatch it as much as i did.

>remember the episode of the office where michael scott made a movie? this show feels like it was made by michael scott

You may have sold me on it. Nice review, thank you user.

glad to be of assistance. you're in for a fun ride.

its alright. i enjoyed season 1, but never really kept watching. it's basically a poorer version of police squad.

I had a good chuckle when it came on the TV while I was having sex with my fuckbuddy

bump to keep this thread alive through the night

Pretty much this. It makes Naked Gun/Airplane etc. look like highbrow satire by comparison.

The first season is great, the second season took a downturn, new season is pretty good.

>looks like it was made by michael scott

it sort of is. steve carrell and his wife are executive producers

It tries to be Police Squad, but forgets to be subtle and funny.

Usually shows with a female protagonist are awful. Which makes sense since women are subhuman after all.