How?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1l0NYQUGHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BLACKED

Improved

This. She looks way hotter

I heard receiving lots of blacks dick gives you more melonon

You know those (((leeches))) Michael Jackson used to warn people about?

It's their work.

She got tanned from the explosion

spray tan

i never heard a single song of her

LOL, you wish!

Kek

Yes, I wonder...

I heard two that sounded literally the same. Some nog rapping and her embarrasing autotuned robotic voice trying to sound sexy

I heard an absolutely revolting cover of Beauty and the Beast and when I asked who it was got told it was her and John Legend who I know only as the black guy from LaLa Land.

That's as far as my knowledge of her music goes.

Why would anyone want to be black?

cultural marxism

She looks indian now.

I don't even know who this is, I just came in cause I searched BLACKED in the catalog

With that much tanning isn't her skin gonna wrinkle and sag like crazy within 5-10 years?! You'd think an aesthetics-based celebrity cumdumpster would be more careful and protective of her looks

Burn the coal, pay the toll

Recently most of her songs are about sex, duds fucking her all night, not being able to walk after having her pussy destroyed etc.

You can't sing this to the nice respectful caucasian folks.

You are what you eat

Isn't she dating a Jew?

She dated Big Sean a few years ago and he would constantly talk about her pussy, cuck

Spray tan nigger

I heard she was into some weird religion. Wont surprise me if the attack was a sacrifice.

He said she cheated on him with beiber

>stop taking the weekly bleaching
>take a weekly tan

I was under the impression spray tans still damage your skin

wouldn't that be considered black face?

italians are black

Sean is apparently 10 inchs erect so that Big in his name is no joke either.

>dated
Kek Sean is a nigger he cheated on her hundreds of times while they dated shes just a "white bitch" to him.

>John Legend who I know only as the black guy from LaLa Land.

He's a pretty well-known r&b singer & musician

youtube.com/watch?v=-1l0NYQUGHU

>big sean cucked by literal little white guy

She realized she could make more money by pretending to be Mexican.

Excessive tanning it seems. Hope she has fun with her skin cancer.

Lot more money with the Latin demographic.

I mean would you rather be a small fish in the ocean or huge fish well loved in a pond

>Being "ethnic" falls in vogue
>get a weekly spray tan
>get acrylic nails
Just wait for her popularity to plummet as she ages, she'll turn white again

>implying she ever was white

She has sicilian descent. Sicilians are not White.

Uhhh guys I think OP picture might be fake.

She worships BBC.

Get Out

This. Every CHI girl I know loves Ariana grande

If she's in the entertainment industry it's a safe bet she is.

Exactly. She's Italian, but her name already sounds hispanic and all she has to do to nail the massive mexican market in the US is go to a tanning salon. Pretty smart financial decision.

I like the right better but she didn't deserve this

she literally wrote a song about riding giant girthy dicks and the soreness that comes after

she's the worlds biggest bbc slut

and it's all Schneider's fault

Fucking disgusting

No, it's real. A dramatic change, but real. Kids tv-era Ariana Grande....

I don't listen to r & b

and little girls go to her concerts...

....vs current Ariana Grande. Difference of about 3 years or so.

I would love to share a bbc with her

licking dem black dicks boi

Name of the song, you fucking faggot.

"Side to Side"

It's not subtle either, it's literally about being sore after too much sex and she's publicly confirmed this.

implying she'd share with a faggot like you

Nice, thanks.

how do u get milked?

Contact absorbing gallons of nigger semen is actually turning her into one.
Probably explains why "women" these days are crass, brutish thugs who need to get knocked the fuck out. Like they're faggy cultureless boyfriends who still cling to the 90s.

Dan "the coke can" strikes again

She used to be perfect looking. Now she looks like a used up coke whore.

Just the way I like 'em.

Im not gay, but I would legit lick her pussy cream off another mans cock.

>The song was written by Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Ilya Salmanzadeh, Alexander Kronlund, Grande and Minaj

Who would've thought three Swedish Jews would write a song about liking big black dicks?

>i'm not gay, but

how the fuck

Why do I find this bitch as disgusting and repulsive?

Something about her makes me sick, people find her hot but I thinks she's vomit inducing.

Ariana is such a hack that she cant even write her own songs.

...and get blown up

Proof that hollywood is truly fucking evil. This is the work of the devil. Please God let me see them all burn in my lifetime, let the crusade be not to Jerusalem but to California to purge evil from the Earthe.

I had a friend once that always said he wished he was born black, because "black guys just have so much style, they can pull off any look and still get chicks"

>yfw all the tween pop hits of the last 10 years were written by a middle-aged Swedish man

Hey males of Sup Forums you ever notice the majority of women songs are about fucking and nothing else?

it's almost as if women are whores

AYYY LMAO

>pussy cream

Fuck off. Like you wouldnt

That's because that's literally all they're good for.
Everything a women does, says, or thinks, is about figuring out ways to get more cocks to cum on/in her.

I mean sure the chorus are nice but they are literally always about fucking its seen in every country on earth with pop music as well. The male songs can mean anything.

fucking how

>tfw small İftar and have to wait until tomorrow for a small ass Sahur

Who /RamadanProblems/ here?

If she wasnt trying to look like a nigger and was still white id lick her pussy, not the leftover juices on some guys dick

Tbf, basically everything men do can eventually be boiled down to fucking a woman.

mkultra

No most male songs are not about fucking they are about love a concept women cant understand based on their songs.

fucking yuck, from dago to will smith's son

Pic on the right is a cute little hotty that looks respectable. Pic on the right is a dirty little race traitor nigger fucking slime who now looks like a ghetto hoodrat cum dumpster!!!FACT!!!

>Pic on the right
>Pic on the right

Are you legit retarded?

why dont israel invade muslim countries on ramadan when everyone is starving themselves for no reason. that seems like the ultimate jewish scheme

There's a pic, it's an impressive dick desu

Post it?

I have a 9inch dick with good girth and im white, the BBC is a fucking kike meme

Most pop stars don't. Performers like Michael Jackson and Madonna are exceptions to the rule. Most of these pop stars are just products, manufactured and sold to teenagers.

like kratos?

......nobody said anything about the BBC until you brought it up

kill me, pete.

you fucking wut mate?
celeb info is now sensitive data not allowed in eu?

see