How is life in a safe country?

How is life in a safe country?

so am i allowed to post or

safe

*gets shot*

I guess it can't be worse than here.
Have you ever worried about safety issues? Do you leave your door open? What about cars? Do you walk very late at night? Have you ever became tense when walking because you felt people around you were strange and would possibly rob you if given the chance?

Pretty cool.

I can park my car wherever and just and just walk alone at night through the city to get with my friends, at any hour of the night, carrying my phone or listening to music or whatever.

cold

It's neat.

Safe

Noice

> Have you ever worried about safety issues?
Not really. Some gypos are dirty, but we steer clear of them.
> Do you leave your door open?
Yes, but I use the back door and I live in the suburbs, so I just take a walk around my village to the café to drink one and come back. I just leave the key in the door.
>What about cars?
I drive a Clio, so there's nothing to worry about. I never leave valuable stuff on sight if I park in somewhere public, because there are always assholes, but I've forgotten to do this once or twice and never got burglared.
>Do you walk very late at night?
Yeah.
>Have you ever became tense when walking because you felt people around you were strange and would possibly rob you if given the chance?
Sure. There are still gypos and tough wannabe kids around, but nothing has ever happened to me, or anyone I know.

We're still cautious, even if it's less justified for us to be. Even safe countries with no endemic crime have assholes, and we still try to reduce the chances. Gypos are the biggest problem around here, but they are mostly just disgusting have never done jack shit to me.

not really
preferably lock them but I can leave both open with no worries, really
anywhere but downtown
no

Not really, feels comfortable. Worst worries are something between avoiding intoxicated people on the subway on a late night and saving for pension.
>25
>have my own place
>comfy work
>can afford going abroad

I just hate Brazil so bad

it's nice i gue

you already lives in a safe country faggot

you can walk around anywhere anytime

Safe from what, Martinho?

This happened in my state

this is really cool

>can't even buy a bolt action
>safe

I think a life in a safe country is only natural. :3
Japan is so safe countries that Japanese sometimes become victim of crime abroad.

Nice. The reason we are safe is because we are monocultural. In Finland we purged all communists in 1918 and were too unimportant to attract foreigners until recently. All Brazil needs to do to become safe is to mercilessly purge every favela dweller, children and the elderly included.

Nice, you don't think a lot about bad things

man, imagine going out to take a walk at 01:00 in summer night, that should be beautiful

Pretty good

Here you can walk at like 12 am in the middle of nowhere and it's like a ghost town, it's so serene and peaceful.