DINDU NUFFIN reaches Alaska

>The victim in an early morning homicide in Muldoon is identified as Treyveonkindell Bobby Dwayne Thompson, 21, according to Anchorage police.

>"He was a good boy, he was just turning his life around," said his mother, who wished to remain anonymous. "He went to church every Sunday."

ktuu.com/content/news/Police-investigate-early-Monday-homicide-in-East-Anchorage-388668542.html

There's like 20,000 niggers in Alaska

>Treyveonkindell Bobby Dwayne Thompson

goddamn rednecks will fuck anything when they're drunk

They're all in the Anchorage area.

Yeah and that's why it's fucking shit. You got nigs from Cali and NY

Black men in America:
>Real niggas - involved in criminal activity.
>Turning their life around good boys - no criminal activity in the past 30 days.
>Uncle Toms acting white - not involved in criminal activity.

Just like that one meme, just missing "we needz du muneez fo dem programs" preacher.

Fucking meme magic makes my day every time.

Nigger infestation rarely ever spreads beyond the nearest Urban area.

Out in the sticks the ZOG isn't there to protect them and they know it.

A lesson to everyone outside. If you consider moving to alaska stay away from Anchorage. It is literally the most diverse school system (in terms of actual diversity, not sheer number of minorities) in the country, full of alcoholic niggery eskimos, and has the only mosque in the state.

>tfw you once lived off Muldoon street and you remember all the niggers from there

Maybe just don't post on threads like this in the future.

>Alaska
>having pavement

what kind of twilight zone shit is this

Head back to the cotton fields now, boy.

>Treyveonkindell Bobby Dwayne Thompson

Nissan Cubes are fucking disgusting.

I don't give a fuck about the dindu, those shitboxes should be illegal.

I'm not colored. You just sound out of your element af user.

Alaska's been going to shit ever since they legalized pot. I was blown away when I visited last fall how many nigs there are now compared to 2011 and earlier. Oil and gas being in the ditch just makes it that much worse.

>I'm not colored
>unironically
The reason I sound out of my element to you is because you're a kid with a two-digit IQ.

I wonder if we made pot a residents-only thing, or if you had to register to buy, if that would fix anything.

>projection

w/e you say user

>Treyveonkindell

The race war finally starting i don't have a gun >:C

Honestly I think it's too late for that, cats out of the bag.

>posts a generic two-digit-IQ comeback
>thinks it's really, really smart
Wew.

Was honestly just tying to help you out user. Gonna leave now so you win.

Condescension and smugness have always won you friends in life, haven't they. And yet, you never learn. Just being helpful!