Ever walked out of a movie, user? Why? Which one?

Ever walked out of a movie, user? Why? Which one?

Borne supremacy or whatever the fuck, cuz it was boring and cliche.

Looks like a man

why are young boys so hot nowadays

Broken Back Mountain.

I was a kid at the time when mom and gay uncle took us(bros) to the movie, bailed at the tent scene.

i literally know this guy

Post link to set pls

Fuck you bruh, that's a dude. That's not at all a woman, that's a stinking dude.
And I've never walked out on a movie because i'm very selective about what I see.

KEK.
The only movie with a sex scene I've seen in theaters is Starship Troopers. I was 6 years old and my alpha as fuck dad took me, my 4yr old brother, my mom and his mother in law (my grandma) to see it.

He suck good dick?

Duplicity
with clive owen and that one chick

I walked out in the middle of the new Ghostbusters, but not before dumping this mess on the floor to vote with my trash since I already paid for the movie.

Jesus user you ate all that?

The big housing crash movie or whatever it was called. Felt like a really well cast shitty documentary.

A lot of it was mine, but I asked the people next to me if they had any trash and pretended I was going to throw it out for them.

Trainwreck. I can't believe I wound up in the theater in the first place.

I was ready to walk out of The Lost City of Z. Stayed just to see if there was anything good about the movie. There wasn't. I'm still pissed off at how a movie can be so bad.

Let's go find the source of the river! *floats downstream*. WTF.

Nope. But I did walk out of a Rolling Stones concert once, because I felt like I was trapped in a heroin den with a bunch of stupid, smelly, disease infested freaks.

Swordfish
Broken Arrow

John Travolta is shit.

You are devilish user. Any other movies you are going to see to do this?

>mfw I have never been to a movie theater

Star Wars : The Force Awakens

I Robot
something else more important came up

Hell boy 2
The new Godzilla with bryan cranston
Transformers 3 or 2 I don't remember which

None of them were my idea to go see, Couldn't believe how bad they were, one was even a 20$ IMAX 3d ticket and still walked out

my mom came to pick me up too early so i had to leave 20 minutes early out of Finding Dory

>lying on the Internet

total recall remake.

My friend told me it was good, turns out he's just obsessed with Beckinsale.

>None of them were my idea to go see
So what about the people whose idea it was? They stayed?

What a selfish fucked up thing for a mom to do. Single moms should be sterilized and deported.

strange wilderness was so fucking unfunny

the wolfman because it fucking sucked

clerks 2, not by my choice i actually liked it
but my friend thought it was unfunny

grace and in my skin because i got nauseous
because im a pussy and i love splattercore
movies, but those two were fucking disgusting

Do more and post. I did this when I was watching the Daredevil movie
>mfw seats and floor smelled like piss and beer bottle for months
This was years ago

i remember seeing two kids do this when i was an usher and scared the shit out of them, then we just swept it under the chair anyway for the night crew

I would have walked out of Insterstellar when Matt Damon showed up, provided i didn't go with friends

DEVILISH you did good

Me and my friend walked out of Dinner For Schmucks because it was mean spirited and just left me with a bad taste in my mouth. We looked at each other about 30 minutes in and just walked out. Didn't even ask for our money back, we were just over it.

I think that me and my gf at the time both left, She had a weird goth sister who was in to comic books and capeshit, I went to a bunch of crappy movies because of her sister

The Gambler w/ Mark Wahlberg.

God damn that was an awful movie.

This. What the fuck were they thinking? Only literature professors could possibly understand what they were saying. They could have modernized the language a bit.

>gf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

walked out 30 minutes into london has fallen but that was partially because I didnt feel the best and didnt like the movie enough to stay

Nope. I remember watching Coppola's Marie Antoinette in my uni's little cinema and a huge amount of people walked off during the film, it was really strange.

One could only wish

Dirty Grandpa

Be kind, rewind or whatever that piece of shit jack black movie was called. They had to rip off an amanda show episode ffs. Everyone said it was hilarious but it was dull as fuck.