Tim Heidecker

Thoughts on Tim Heidecker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YMOfiJ-vxY
avclub.com/article/brett-gelman-leaves-adult-swim-citing-misogyny-the-245863
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne?utm_term=.ym0MAZwdRD#.dwM4VxDmGe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MUH HEALTHCARE

he blew Sup Forums the fuck out with his song

I thought he was a free thinking out of the box kindof guy.
But he turned out to be a basic run of the mill normie

its all good. operation MDE is occurring as we speak. some of his employees and interns are /our guys/.

hawt news soon.

He took back cuck from trolls and now I can watch my wife get fucked without feeling shame

wait what?

sit back and wait, mate. things are gonna B great!!!

>He dosen't brainlessly worship big daddy Trump
>"Fucking normie, sucks he can't be as intelligent and free-thinking as me"

He has another season of decker... So I guess he's still making stuff. Unlike that fat stupid slob Sam

Fuck off Hyde, you're never getting your show back

Operation MDE?

Mostly he is a faggot for not being able to own the fact that he wanted Sam fired. A real man would have said "Yeah I wanted you gone." instead of the passive aggressive bullshit he pulled.

When did he try to get him fired?

Stop replying to your own posts, dicklips.

Tim and Eric are both liberal cucks, but I still like them.

Proof that he wanted Sam fired?

Decker is great, Bedtime stories was great and T&E was very hit or miss for me. His On Cinema persona is also hilarious

Maybe you should have chilled out with the death threats and such. In a way, Sam getting fired was your fault, Tim doesn't have the power to do it.

He was mad that pol kept calling him a cuck and blamed Sam for it. Also his friend that quit adult swim over muh soggy knees (they would not give his wife a part) Tim backed him up and signed his letter blaming it on Sam.

He still has health insurance, so he must be doing something right.

is tim heidecker an alpha or beta male?

>This is the fanfiction I wrote about the subject, I hope you guys like it.

I don't get why Decker is still around.

But that's literally what happened. Tim told AS he was getting harassed and said it was Sams fans. Also that guy that jew that only wanted to make awkward sketches about how racist white people are blamed sam for non of his shows getting picked up and not the fact that he wanted his pitches to star his hideous sheboon wife.

it has its moments

He's not as funny as Sam Hyde.

Here is the last sketch Tims friend Brett Gelman got on AS. He blamed sexism and Sam Hyde on him not getting any shows picked up.
youtube.com/watch?v=8YMOfiJ-vxY

His 5/10 wife that he has groveled at for the past 2 decades is leaving him

>Thoughts on Tim Heidecker?
nope

>But that's literally what happened.
No, that's what you made up after the fact. You can't own up to the fact that Sam Hyde behaved like an angry teenager, got himself and his best friends fired for it and is now unemployed and friendless.

>But why is he so mad at us guise, we just make up stupid shit about his family and stalk his home! We din' du nothin
You're a waste.

The show never would have been dropped if it was not for Tim & Gelman and Joe Bernstein going over AS to complain to Turner execs.

They did create some pretty funny sketch comedy.

tim and eric awesome show great job had its moments but this new pseudo-seagal garbage he's shitting out got old off of the commercials alone

4/10 adult swim should have moved on

I don't think Tim ""gets"" Sup Forums, but he's a funny guy and I wish him well.

You have to keep in mind the man is 41 years old, it's not like he grew up with internet culture. T&E fans are mostly weirdos in the first place, and probably range in age 20-30. So for Tim to not completely understand or vibe with his original fanbase is completely understandable.

He thinks all of Sup Forums is Sup Forums and /r/The Donald, when in reality there are loads of rational people here who just troll around and pretend to be retarded.

Tim also takes Twitter way too seriously, but again, he's old, and old people don't really understand internet culture.

all good things cum to those that wait.

got me hard. ROCK HARD.

this is probably the stupidest thing I've ever read on this site.

I'm pretty sure I've read this exact same post before...

Tim said it himself.
He is a cuck.

>The show never would have been dropped
If Sam Didn't start shitting the bed and behaving like a rabid retard on twitter.

He's an unfunny punk who got a great show taken off the air

Hard enough to keep replying to your same post. Get over it, dicklips.

thanks for the (You)

literally just typed that all up but it's probably been said before

Yes, Sam Hyde is an unfunny punk who got his own shitty, unfunny show taken off the air.

Proof?

>muh politics I don't like! He deserves to be fired!
Say hi to your boyfriend for me.

>straw man
He made a shitty show, behaved like an angry faggot, riled up some moron to shoot up a pizza place and got his show canceled.
And his show was unwatchable trash, which is somewhat of an achievement considering AS's roster.

HYDE hhhere. Do not condone or endorse any kind of tomfoolery, ya feel me? If you are a part of sha nae naes please remove yourself from their shows. Gives us a bad name. OK? Peace.

In discussing his departure on Twitter, Gelman also said he was aware of Adult Swim’s support and promotion of Million Dollar Extreme—a series ordered earlier this year that has garnered an alt-right and white supremacist fan base—and that that was part of his decision as well.
avclub.com/article/brett-gelman-leaves-adult-swim-citing-misogyny-the-245863
Tim complaining to adult swim execs about Sam.
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw
Joe Bernstein, In a later article he contacted Turner execs and asked them If they knew they had a racist on AS.
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne?utm_term=.ym0MAZwdRD#.dwM4VxDmGe

"We don't like talking about that*"

- Tim Heidecker. Onion AV interview

*Making Old Spice commercials for big bux after spending 6 years demonizing evil toxic mega corporations on their shitty TV show

Hyde is responsible for the pizza shooter? I thought that was Jones.

Keep dreaming friendo. You're on the side of the totalitarians.

Nah that guys is just some faggot troll. If you were going to blame anyone for the guy with the rifle going to Comet pizza it would be reddit.

There are no sides here, just a failed comedian with a cancelled show and psychotic fans.

you're getting hysterical
why don't you take a Midol and go lie down for a little bit

>Shitty show, so unwatchable!
>Huge ratings, top 5 on cable every night it aired
>Th-th-th-th-they cancelled it because, uh, angry man
>The professional actor who shot the floor of a suspected pedophile was due to Sam Hyde!!

Can you guys stop losing? Maybe you just shouldn't play. Go to practice mode and practice for like, I dunno, 10,000 hours. Practice at life.

You realize, if this were the good ol' days, you'd be saying the same thing about Lenny Bruce. Doesn't it feel weird to be you?

Does it kill you that the adult swim dudes will never put your name in a list like this? Or even acknowledge your "Robot Unicorn Attack" highscore that you spent 5 years working on, day after day?

>Huge ratings
Lies, he got leftovers from Eric Andre, which aired right before.
>they cancelled it because, uh, angry man
They cancelled because he started shitting on his employers, not much else.
>The professional actor
And the mental case keeps digging his hole. How did you become so entrenched in bullshit, lad? It must have taken months of dedication.
If MDE was worth picking up, netflix or some other network would have made an offer.
Let that sink in for a few months, before you go through Tim's trash and stalk his house again.

>He got leftovers!

And the numbers didn't decline all season. Just because you and your antifa squad angrily changed the channel at 12:15 doesn't mean everyone, or even close to most, people did.

Are you the tranny who obsessively posts about Sam all day, every day? Post the infographics! They've totally worked in ruining Sam. He's living in his car!!!!! A broken man who will never have a show again.

And that gunman wasn't a pro actor? He was. He also, luckily, got nary a slap on the wrist. How convenient. But such a scheme to demonize people looking into actual child sex trafficking would never happen. Unless Putin ordered it, I mean.

one of these things is not like the other
it's Hicks