The problem with me and 80% of the virgins anons is that we never try approaching women

The problem with me and 80% of the virgins anons is that we never try approaching women

How do you approach women in Pakistan?

I am even worse since I get approached by women and do not know how to handle it

Well obviously. Literally anyone can get laid if they actually have the confidence to talk to girls

why would I approach women when I'm physically ugly and also have a bad annoying personality and nothing to talk about and nothing going on in my life

Facebook

I can't even talk to my fucking barber as he's cutting my hair

how could I ever talk to a woman in the interest of courtship. I've resigned myself to dying alone.

It's obvious that the issue with virgin is in themselves. Literally everybody is surrounded with at least a few women that secretly would like to have sex with him.

I'm a schizoid I literally don't care

Lol no, looks, money and status is what matters to women. Every women wants chad

not me
no one speaks to me
even my mother

No. It's because women are hyper selective about who they have sex with. You can approach all the women you want but they will all think you're weird or creepy because youre not attractive. We are virgins because bad genes and no resources, plain and simple.

>go to the mall first time after months
>needed to buy grooming products
>see gril who is taller than me
>almost pissed myself
>went back
women intimidate me

I recentely forced myself to approach a women and I guess it had quite some succes... we've went out to eat and drink once and we've been texting for 2 weeks now. but I just don't know how I should approach this now... we mostly just talk about how our day was, what we are doing and just some other small talk. I honestly have no fucking idea wheter this is good that we talk about normal stuff or if this is a bad sign like that we are moving more towards friendship than sex. I have no experience with this so any advice would help
do I keep talking about normal stuff with her and then just randomly kiss her at one point or do I need to become very flirty and more sexual in my texts?

It's because you don't want to fuck a fat woman.

just text her ''why didnt we still have sex?'' right now

What about in person?

You're going way too slowly. You may have fall into the friend zone already.
If not you will soon. You need to make her understand what are your intentions.

Just tell her you want to take her to a romantic date, women never make the first move

a qt girl started talking to me yesterday I spilled spaghetti and she left

That comes after, also its not some random girl. At college it works like this
>girl at class you like
>send friend request
>if she accepts she's interested in you
>send message, small talk and all that
>start sitting togather at class and all that
>you are now bf/gf

Last time i tried approaching a girl some guys nearby started beating me up and now i'm paraplegic because they kicked me too many times in the head.

I have not had a non-mandatory conversation with a woman in probably 5+ years

Greentext user

no fuck that

>You need to make her understand what are your intentions
I told her when I approached her that I thought she looked very cute and that I'd love to take her out once so I assume that she understands that my intentions are either to become her boyfriend or to have sex with her

I already took her on a date and I already told her I'd love to take her out on a second dat
the problem is tho that we both are uni students with exams in January so the earliest I can take her our is near the end of January or the beginning of February
untill then I'm forced to only talk to her through texting...

Haha just be yourself bro and everything will work out haha

this but unironically

How to be a bf?

>no fuck that
ok fucking friendzone faggot lmaooooooooooo

I'm sorry, user. That's fucking awful.

Greatest ally

>I never even try, why isn't it working for me?

Gee I wonder why.

This but only if you either have a great personality, aren't ugly or preferably both.

Are you that retarded user who's into black and brown women and unironically is a indianboo

In current state I wouldn't classify this as bad
Like, before going for the bitches, being able to talk normally with girls and joking around comes first
After I can non-autistically exchange sentences with women, I'd be ready to hit it

Though you seem to be already able to interact with them so now you gotta learn to hit on them, you might fail a few times because you're learning but don't give up

>literally cheat one liner 'why didnt we have sex yet'
>literally will lead you to have sex with her in under 12 hours
>no fuck that
lmao

Start texting about how you would like to be next to her and that is so sad you can't see her earlier.
Gradually you plant into her mind the image of the both of you next to each other, so she can almost feel your physical presence.
Then you start going a bit more sexual, but still staying very light like : 'How nice it would be if we were together at this moment, we could look at each other in the eyes. Your eyes are so pretty'. Then if she reacts well you can start the actual sexting.

If at one point she doesn't seem to react well you stop and try again later. That's why you need to go gradually.

>Start texting about how you would like to be next to her
>'How nice it would be if we were together at this moment, we could look at each other in the eyes. Your eyes are so pretty'

>Majority of men in any country are definitely not "Chad" by any stretch
>Even the ugliest or fattest guy you know in real life probably has had a girlfriend or had sex at least once

He doesn't want to ruin their friendship lmao

Being unattractive means you're below 7/10, being ugly means you're below 5/10, most anons are just unattractive

THIS
SO
MUCH

he doesnt need a fucking friend, he needs a gf quite clearly. l m a o

If you think bad about yourself no-one is going to like you of course. Your problem lies by yourself.

Hence why I said to not be ugly
I didn't say they had to be attractive

Just go to places where pretty much everyone wants to fuck and voila. Even a legless midget could get a girl at a nightclub.

You're probably a kisseless virgin so your assessment is weak.
You decrease your chances if you can't be at least a bit romantic before going full sexual. It makes you appear less needy.

I can't text her about sex when I've only seen her once, I might bring it up if we've been on like 3 dates and we still haven't had sex... I'm now planning on taking her on a second date where I'll go for a kiss and if she reacts well to it, I'm sure sex will follow soon

I know how to talk to her in a normal way and keep a conversation going for a decent amount of time (I can't talk to her for hours on end but I can fill up an hour or so without too much problems)
I'm just worried that just talking with her will turn this into some boring sort of friendship

hmmm yeah, I was already thinking about texting her on new year's eve that I have nobody to kiss because she's not there (she's celebrating it with her family)
the eyes thing seems a bit too weird since I've only seen her once

I think bad about myself because it's the reality of the situation. this is not a "power of positive thinking" thing

Why is Sup Forums more r9k than r9k right now? Most guys on r9k have had sex, are just beta incels and normals while the people I've seen here are robots to the core

Why is the world so shit?

If you think you're a subhuman you'll behave like a subhuman. This isn't difficult.

might be a robot but I actually actively try to imrpove

>Even the ugliest or fattest guy you know in real life probably has had a girlfriend or had sex at least once
WRONG. There are a lot more incels out there than you'd like to admit.

we're a board of principles

Girls dont just fuck everybody. Theyre selective. 80/20 even in clubs

Arrange marriages ftw

Wow that is so cringy.

M-merry Christmas to you too.

There's literally a 400lb autist at my job who lives with his parents and has a girlfriend at 35.

I don't really know what I do wrong. I actually have a large group of friends (8 guys, 5 girls) that I go out with regularly but I wouldn't even count any of them as real friends. If I never heard from any of them tomorrow I wouldn't care and I doubt they'd care if they never heard from me again.
Guess i'm just a semi autist incapable of making a real connection with people

I don't have a personality. I can't talk to women, or anyone. I don't really have a life outside of the internet. I can't talk to girls about videogames or Sup Forums. it's not really feasible. I'm that guy.

Past 30 the balance of power start to reverse.

open benis
her open bob
do milk

Problem is I have no friends and nobody goes to clubs alone, right?

i fucking hate girls
they should be able to tell that Im a virgin autist freak and therefore do all the work for me

not him, but you're mistaken
There's an obese gook sporting a literal neckbeard at my local gym who always works out with his 9/10 /fit/ gooky gf. Meanwhile, I'm an athletic khv.

I'm hardly a model and don't have much difficulty picking up girls at a club.

You'd be surprised. But yeah, it's better if you go with a friend. Can't you find a Facebook group with people like you in your area?

I'm a racist Sup Forumstard that is unironically probably a bit autistic and I have had sex with 8 girls in my life, and regularly hook up with many. If you are ugly, you are fucked. It takes good looks and thats all

Ive never had a female friend
But im gay so it evens out

I am a bit like that as well.
But I kind of solved the issue by trying to meet a lot more people alone with them.
When you're in a large group if you are not very social you can't assert yourself enough to build connections with people.
When there are only you and another person there is no choice, you have to talk together and the connection is built much more naturally.

trap up

Atleast we're the whitest in southasia, too bad thats not saying much

What if I'm just ugly

desu there are handsome pakis

/r9k/ has been infested by special snowflake normies for fucking AGES. They're worse than regular normies though, since they're normies who are so desperate for attention and an identity of any sort that they actually pretend to be "le geek xD reee! xD!!"

don't wanna type the whole thing out, but it was a dinner with people from all the departments of the company I work at, a girl started talking to me and in like 5 minutes I made in apparent that I am a complete autist, since I couldn't answer any of her question, since I have zero hobbies, haven't seen any movie in years, and to top it all off when she, for some bizzare reason still asked me for my phone number, I couldn't remember what it was because no one ever calls me anyway, and no one has asked me what my number is ever, so I pull out my phone to check and the battery is dead, I try to fill the awkward science with a joke, but forget it half way through and just stare at her and I can feel my face blushing and getting red, she just giggled and said that I probably drank too much (I hadn't drunk anything at all at that point) and left

>Literally everybody is surrounded with at least a few women that secretly would like to have sex with him.
Chadspeak.

For me it's mostly a money issue.
>be unemployed student
>live with my parents
>live in no mans land
>can't do anything without money

>he doesn't have an imaginary gf
fucking losers lol

>Literally wasting your life whining about not being Chad instead of becoming CHAD

looksmax.net/Thread-Ascension-Complete-Looksmaxing-Guide-MUST-READ-FOR-ALL-FEMALE-FRIENDLY-Extended-Guide

and they said happy endings don't happen irl ;_;

This is some serious spaghetti. Is neet life comfy in russia?

Probably wouldn't personally but I always see people doing it. By the time everyone is pissed you can just tag along with them and maybe make friends with them

I just don't know how to try. I hear all the "just go talk to women" shit but realistically I don't know where I would go to find women, what I would talk to them about, how I could convince them to like me and even if I did I wouldn't know what to do from there. Its just so alien to me. And in my mid 20s if I haven't gotten it by now I probably never will.

reached a point where i just dont care anymore

>Is neet life comfy in russia?
not at all, even the wages are fairly small, I have no idea how neets survive, I am slaving away in a corporation for 60k rubles a month, which is like 1000USD

It reminds me of the only time I've been actually hit on by a girl.
It was in Geneva, in a restaurant, the girl was working there. She talked to me like if she was the boyn and me the girl, this was so weird. She found a pretext to give me her number.
Of course I didn't call her, I was so troubled and too autistic that the idea to see her again terrified me.

>"just go talk to women"
That's utterly retarded, literally NOBODY finds a girlfriend by just randomly approaching strangers on the street unless they happen to be physically attractive.

Also, most women who are at least average-looking already have a boyfriend or already have a slew of male friends and/or beta orbiters to choose from if they get desperate enough.

25+ and I LITERALLY don't have any hobbies except watching documentaries about Hitler

What is the best cold mountaneous euro country for a neet?

>"just stay online and eventually a girl will come to you"
Ye much smarter idea

I consider meds to be the best looking guys, swedes at second. Why dont you have a gf?

no idea desu

yeah, the funniest thing is this girl clearly understood that I am too autistic to call her myself, because she directly asked for my number instead of giving me hers

This.
Not this. Everyone on the internet seems to know some ogre with a gf. In real life, the only dudes I see my age (24) with gfs are Chads and lanky tall guys. Shit is rigged.

Switzerland, if you're lucky enough to have citizenship there

did you read my post

i get home from work and then watch my hitler documentaries

I didn't imply that in the slightest you absolute fuckwit

Who in their right minds would approach and speak to random people on the streets. Even if I forced my self to do that I would sperg out and make them weirded out and I would regret it for years to come