Bern the Ballots Resurrection Edition: We need Anons in New Jersey right now!

>Lads, I just came up with an idea. Remember back in 2008 when McCain almost lost Montana due to a bunch of activists putting Ron Paul on the ballot? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Montana,_2008 Well, why don't we put Bernie on the ballot in a few blue states or harder to get swing states? Here the states I thought about targeting:
>New Jersey 800 signatures needed by 8/1/2016 CURRENT TARGET STATE! Nomination papers are ready to go: pdf-archive.com/2016/07/28/2016-general-president-petition/ we need all anons on this state!
>Colorado 5000 signatures needed by 8/10/2016
>Rhode Island (Big opportunity!) 1000 signatures by 9/9/2016
>A lot of those deadlines are fast approaching but if we can co-op the Bernie people for this plan we could pull it off. What you guys think?
>The Plan:
>Alright, here's what we need to do. If you live in one of these states please contact your local elections officials and see what needs to be done. Some states require the consent of the candidate but others do not like with Ron Paul Montana in 2008. Then, we need to come up with a plan to reach out to Bernouts and make them do the work for us. We need to have this ready by tonight before the Correct the Record mods at the Sanders subreddit shut down the sub for good. Godspeed, Gentleman.
>Updates:
>facebook page launched facebook.
>com/Put-Bernie-on-the-General-Election-Ballot-1232738150104891/
>We are looking for Trump supporters or Bernie supporters over the age of 35 to named Bernie Sanders or can run under that name within state law. States this is needed for: Wisconsin
>List of ballot deadlines: occasionalplanet.org/2016/02/11/how-independent-candidates-get-on-the-ballot-heres-a-state-by-state-chart/

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.
youtube.com/watch?v=YCTgcZ6ImsQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1oO953YY9b8UzzUmOQvbTuZKT5xuhKVGV_zflOJ7cjDo/edit?pref=2&pli=1
boards.Sup
reddit.com/r/Political_Revolution/comments/4v9llg/virginia_petition_help_gp_get_on_the_ballot/
vid.me/4tYB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plurality_voting_system#Spoiler_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Update: we are targeting New Jersey and need 800 signatures plus 14 Electors who need to have their oaths notarized before August 1th!

Please PM the FB page if you can help: facebook.
com/Put-Bernie-on-the-General-Election-Ballot-1232738150104891/

Prev:

but are you doing anything other than post on Sup Forums?

Also the likely consequence of this will be that Congress will get to elect the President as both Trump and Clinton won't reach 270 electoral college points.

Isn't it conceivable that the media could report on this "insidious plot" in order to drive Bernie supports back to Hillary?

What was the name of that one movie where two guys dragged a corpse around pretending it was still alive for business purposes?

They controlled that corpse like a puppet the entire time?

youtube.com/watch?v=YCTgcZ6ImsQ

Further, you will have to ask who Congress will elect. I don't know if they can vote for anyone other than Trump since they have a Republican majority.

I think they would if they could. You might even see Jeb Bush as President at that rate.

New Jersey here, but I'm a registered Republican.

I live in the suburbs and there is a guy with a Trump lawn sign a few doors down. My friends are of the opinion that "we're fucked either way, but I'm voting Trump."

The cities are cucked though.

>they threatened his wife and kids

Bump. We need to get this shit done.

Weekend at Bernie's™

Bernie sucks. Vote Trump or die.

This faggot hillshill ignoring all the refugee attacks in Europe.

This is the biggest waste of time ever.

Bernie voters are all moving to Stein and Johnson. The votes are already being taken from Clinton. Just sit back and watch the party collapse.

You can still circulate signatures: get in here: docs.google.com/document/d/1oO953YY9b8UzzUmOQvbTuZKT5xuhKVGV_zflOJ7cjDo/edit?pref=2&pli=1

no I am serious guys. You could be fucking up bigtime here. Maybe we should pretend to actually support Bernie until this election is over?

This thread needs to stay active

bump.

Fantastic idea. Kind of sucks pol is too stupid to see how we could help the god emperor with this.

>Bernie voters are all moving to Stein and Johnson. The votes are already being taken from Clinton. Just sit back and watch the party collapse.
The Republican Party has already collapsed, due to Trump getting the nomination. All of their money and power was weak against populism which is pretty pathetic honestly.

The Democrats are suffering similar fate. The problem is, our whole governmental system isn't built for actual democracy. The "powers that be" won't be too pleased with a mediated electorate that is informed (or misinformed) and acts on their own.

This could make Trump lose actually.

I made this fancy map to show how.

>NC blue.

I would advise to use more neutral hashtag. BernItDown sounds to edgy and would scare away those bernouts who have some brain.

My point still stands you retarded, glue huffing, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome-having, syrup nigger faggot.

>NC
>VA
>MI
>PA
>NH
>blue
>blue

We're only going to put Bernie on the ballot in deep blue states or harder to reach swing states. Right now, we are targeting New Jersey and RI.

did they shut down your reddit faggot?

is that why we're being invaded by subhumans?

haha so clever

Still could backfire. You're taking away from the pot. A winner, no matter who needs 270 electoral college points.

How many signatures do you have?

Are there operations in other states?

Did Roger Stone reply?

suuuure

1. Not sure.
2. Working on but I can confirm that we have one in NJ.

3. Not yet.

Bump because i believed in this since the beginning.

Bernie won't campaign. He's going to just be on that ballot and take some screwballs' votes. If Bernie "guy out of a phonebook" Sanders manages to get a single electoral vote it will be stolen from Shillary. Best case scenario he pulls a Ralph Nader and eats into the margin of Shillary and maybe flips a state to Trump.

>Bernie won't campaign.
It's not like that matters given what you are doing.

>we infiltrate a group we don't like to further our cause
We're the jews now.

thanks I got someone new to watch

Ok.

How do we find out how many signatures there are?

I'll be updating the total.

Did you pay the fee and file the appropriate papers?

Ok. Remember we still have the /trash/ thread and the google doc.

We don't need to pay anything for NJ and we are getting the papers ready to file.
Link the /trash/ thread please.

boards.Sup Forums.org/trash/thread/4405407/continuation-of-the-get-bernie-on-the-ballot#top

Threads last longer there and they get less traffic. The horsefuckers scare off the normies.

GUYS! They are cooperating! ...sorta.
reddit.com/r/Political_Revolution/comments/4v9llg/virginia_petition_help_gp_get_on_the_ballot/

I think the VA deadline is up.

We covered every possible state on the doc.
docs.google.com/document/d/1oO953YY9b8UzzUmOQvbTuZKT5xuhKVGV_zflOJ7cjDo/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Hi im from msnbc and i would like to cover this story.

Sup Forums is a board of peace so please go away,

I don't believe you.

Hi i'm from cnn and i would like to cover you covering this story

Hi I'm from the BBC and I want to report on the ongoing coverage.

Should we shoah this thread?

> Shilling this hard

R u afraid?

I can pull the plug on this thread if OP thinks I should. I've been banned before. I don't care.

Fuck off.

>You're taking away from the pot
Every state except for two is winner take all you dolt...

>Germany
>Not understanding American law or politics
If NO candidates get 270 electoral college points, our congress gets to elect the next president and the Senate gets to elect the vice president.

That would kinda fuck Op's master plan considering.

>Every state except for two is winner take all you dolt...
Not if a third party takes a state. Those two states you mentioned could seriously fuck shit up.

Don't act smart. You're bad at it. In 1992 Ross Perot got 20% of the popular vote, 0 electoral votes, and split the GOP vote.

"Third Parties" are growing and may reach a tipping point. Our whole system relies on a two party system only. If we have four parties, Democrat, Republican, Libertarian and Green, then we'd "never" elect another President again. It would fall back to Congress and the Senate.

Our political system is falling apart. I'm not "acting smart", I'm just commenting on it. The current system and the two major political parties are no longer viable. They are ineffective and corrupt.

why are you here didn't you get the memo that all hands on deck we're covering the MH370 wing story now

ITS HAPPENING THIS TIME

>Not if a third party takes a state.
A third part is not going to get more votes than either Hillary or Trump. You cant be this dumb

i think First Past the Post would fix shit

Bernie Sanders on the ballot will at most split the vote. We focused on blue states to cut into the lead. Honestly only an idiot would vote for 3rd party Sanders, who didn't campaign.

He's just a spoiler. 80% of people vote tribally. No matter what were only fighting over tops 20% of the vote. Bernie who cucked himself and endorsed Shillary, will steal some votes, he might even sway a state to Trump, but he won't win a plurality of the vote.

literally you

It could happen in Vermont. Fucking write in candidates won in governor races.

People are pissed off and the Democrats don't realize that selling hate isn't enough to get people to like, respect, trust or forgive the Democrat party.
>"Trump is a Nazi so you're an uneducated, racist idiot if you don't vote for Hillary!"
No one gives a shit or believes this crap. Between now and later, you can see a huge fucking mess happening with our political system.

This. Trump could seriously turn NJ red for the first time since '84 if the Dem vote is split

I literally see Trump signs everywhere all over this state, nobody likes Hillary here. Enough morons will cast their vote for Bernie "Phonebook Man" Sanders if his name is there to split the vote in Trump's favor.

I think he can be that dumb.

>He's just a spoiler. 80% of people vote tribally. No matter what were only fighting over tops 20% of the vote. Bernie who cucked himself and endorsed Shillary, will steal some votes, he might even sway a state to Trump, but he won't win a plurality of the vote.
People are just too pissed off for "unity". This is the most divided campaign ever. People in both parties hate Trump and Clinton. No one side is safe.

Anyone in NJ will tell you suburban NJ is full on Trump
I'm renting an apartment with some friends during college in a pretty good suburb (East Brunswick) which leans liberal and within 3 blocks of me are 7

SEVEN trump signs

Seven fucking Trump signs

I don't know how our state is blue? Is it because of Trenton and Camden and those fuckolds

I'm renting a house* ree

But I have only seen one Hillary sign in my hood and she took it down

fuck i'm too tired to be on Sup Forums - i meant preferential voting (ranking your choices) and the one with the most total points wins

Sorry, I'm not saying I don't want it to happen, but it's just never going to. Since the states are winner take all, and the most a third party is going to get is like 5%, it won't affect the general election in any way whatsoever. Voting third party has the same effect as not voting at all. It doesn't add or subtract any votes from either the dems or the republicans

>But I have only seen one Hillary sign in my hood and she took it down
lol, SAD!

Please help us out. Even though you are gop you can still circulate petitions. We need all hands on deck: docs.google.com/document/d/1oO953YY9b8UzzUmOQvbTuZKT5xuhKVGV_zflOJ7cjDo/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Target WA. BIG BLUE STATE, would sow terror.

I drive all around CO and ive only seen one hillary sticker on a car in the last 2 months. Never seen a yard sign for hillary ever

We;ll look into it but our top priorities right now are New Jersey and RI.

I would be happy to see some states flip. I was OP of this for a while so I'm all for getting Bernie on every blue state ballot and eating into their margin. Perot, Nader, and Buchanan were all spoilers who managed to sway the election by taking votes from the candidate that would have won without them.

A dozen neocons and mormons hate Trump. The Democratic party is in the midst of a serious schism. Cruz was the only RNC speaker booed and he was booed for not endorsing Trump. Every DNC speaker who endorsed Hillary was booed.

vid.me/4tYB

The DNC set up cordons and white noise machines to quiet Bernvictims. They would even shut off the lights when they got pissed off. The DNC also has to content with the nihilist BLM.

Even the Cruzlims were well behaved at the RNC and there were no major issues.

Contend.

Dude every county voted in favor of bernie. Washington is so liberal itd severely hurt hillary to have bernie on the ballot

They just revoked voter ID there. So expect voter fraud horseshit

Going by the primary numbers, Trump needs to get more than half the NJ Bernout voters to vote for him to have a shot at turning NJ red. I just don't see it happening user. Bernie is a cuck and his voters are cucks, at least half will still vote for Hillary.

This is why

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plurality_voting_system#Spoiler_effect

It is true muh lads, that this is most likely to actually help Trump in a light-blue state.

McCain didn't actually lose Montana.

He's right, this is Bernie central. The turnouts for the caucuses broke records, and EVERY county was for Bernie

>Sorry, I'm not saying I don't want it to happen, but it's just never going to.
Fucking Donald Trump is the Republican candidate for President.

The NeoCons, Koch brothers, and establishment Republicans were helpless against a TV personality.

The Democrats rigged their primary election and almost lost to a populist. They opened their convention to their chairman resigning and to booing while the media nervously called the party "unified".

Our system of voting and democracy is completely at odds with the people in power and shit falling apart. Wake the fuck up.

Did Brazile give you the green light to do so?

>The DNC also has to content with the nihilist BLM.
Eh, no. BLM are Hillary's shock troops in case Trump wins and Hillary needs to set up a 'constitutional emergency'.

Couldn't Bernie just refuse to be on the ballot? Which he would surely do?

Feel the BURN #Shillary! Comrades, we can win this for SAINT BERNIE.

I want to sign, but how do I do it

I don't know if he has a choice and the rules might be different from state to state. He could refuse the position though if elected (speaking technically).

We are looking at states where you do not need their cooperation.

Also I don't think OP has talked to a lawyer. I think there are some requirements we can't meet in NJ - looking in to it. (not a lawyer)

I'm not but my reading of the rules shows nothing standing our way but time.

Vermont and New Jersey need to be priority number one.

New Jersey needs 800 signatures from registered voters by end of business Monday. Vermont needs 1000 signatures, same deadline.

Vermont isn't usually as close as New Jersey is, but it's Bernie's home state and he carried it by a 30 point margin. If there is ANY state where putting Bernie on the ballot could swing it for Trump, it's going to be Vermont.

You're saying you can force a person to be on the ballot against their will? Even if they request not to be on it?

The BLM are the Democratic attack dogs, but they're rabid. They attack anyone and anything. All of their issues boil down to the fact that they don't like White people and would rather live in Somalia than have to get frisked for looking like a dozen murderers.

Here's my prediction of what will happen if you do this.

The media will report that Trump supporters are doing this to manipulate the vote and it will make Trump look bad.

Vermont would be great except we would need the cuck's permission so it is no good.

We have on the google doc every state where an independent candidate can still be added to the ballot and the requirements per state. We marked each of these states where Bernie won the primary with an asterisk. I'll color code it.

Not only can you put a name without permission, if you need permission... and it's an emergency, you can find someone with the same name and put them on there or you can change your name.