EVEN FUCKING BUBBLES CAN CODE NOW, THE DUMB BLONDE OF THE POWERPUFF GIRLS...

EVEN FUCKING BUBBLES CAN CODE NOW, THE DUMB BLONDE OF THE POWERPUFF GIRLS, HOLY FUCK I HATE THESE ELITIST TECH SAVY GAMER RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd fuck hooker Bubbles.

>THESE ELITIST TECH SAVY GAMER RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who?

Does chemical X allow the PPG to do drugs and drink without any of the negative side effects? What about STDs?

who wouldnt?

STOP MAKING THESE SHITTY THREADS

I hate this trendy gamer generation, and how i missed out on being tech savy because my conservative bitch mom refused to by me anything besides a gameboy and wii. I feel so rejected.

So is Bubbles, who used to just be the upbeat one is now smart enough to do coding, then what's Blossom's thing?

It's a fucking skill you learn, retard
So go fucking learn it, you have the internet
Dumb FUCKING faggot

man these are shit threads

and i lurk on /sug/

EAT SHIT YOU DIMB FUCKING RETARD ELITIST IT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same

Back in the day, nerds speculated that with the rise of personal computers, coding would become as common as reading and writing. Not only were they wrong, but characters like the new Bubbles are the only things even resembling that vision of the future, and they're the most retarded takes on it. The only character who treats coding like a language that's worse than her is end-game Cypher from the New Mutants.

it will never cease to amuse me that a team of mostly female animators managed to ruin a girl power cartoon created by a white cis male

Wtf man

I notice in The Promo for The New PPG Episode

There's a Part where Buttercup and Blossom are Fucked up after getting Teleported back into The Real World from The Internet

Don't get mad just because you're too dumb to learn IT. Go to school for it. Retard.

Ill break your teeth you retarded IT bitch!

Calm the fuck down Greg, you're embarrassing yourself in front of everyone again.

I'm done. farewell gentlemen. i shall see you again in the undiscovered country.

>pedo waifu thread
>complaining
>complaining
>shitposting thread

Literally nothing new.

Anyone can code. But can she code a good game?

Brianna Wu couldn't.

Why do they look like glooby retarded bratz dolls?

Is that really greg? I'll suck out his nipples

Learning to code is not like learning to play guitar. It takes a very special mindset and lifestyle to get past the fundamentals. That's why there are so few programmers out there.

Yes it is senpai. If anyones going to awsome con on saturday, be sure to say hi. Ill be in my steven universe cosplay.

>tfw want to learn how to code
>tfw feel like it's probably already too late for me
>suck at mathematics so not sure if it'd be right for me anyway

>I'll have nightmares now knowing airplane software is written by guys

She should have nightmares about all electronics she uses too, then.

Freaking idiots.

Starting to learn that Sup Forums has become the worst board?

Twine is a good start to learn some basic basic.

Brianna Wu is also a man.

Something that no one likes talking about is that coding is fads upon fad. Most languages have a shelf life of three or four years tops before everybody moves on to the hottest new language (Now with a new Hatâ„¢!) and diss every other before as worthless plebshit. The whole of the coding world is like Sup Forums sans the irony.

Why don't you shut up? You whiny little bitchy, bandwagon newb.

>It is hacker code used to steal nude photos!

Ill crush. Your skull into a cinder, fucking whiney eltitst coder bitch!

Wow you've never worked in the field. Please keep your inexperienced bullshit comments to yourself before you confuse someone who actually cares to learn this shit

What is
>C+
>C++
>C#
>Java
>Cobalt
>Python
>PHP

Oh all coding languages that have been around more for at minimum 10 years. Please refrain from commenting on shit you know nothing about.

We're gonna fug, whether you like to or not greg. I hope you like bbc

It's becoming a thing where some elementary kids are being taught basic coding in school.

NuPPG is a dumb show but that specifically doesn't seem like a big deal.

> worse than Sup Forums
Close, but no. It hasn't had a fatal cancer like Sup Forums

You bet your ass i do. Give me your contact info so we can meet up. Remember, ill be there saturday and saturday ONLY.

>C++
>Cobalt
>JAVA, of all things

Go to Sup Forums and see if they laugh at you for mentioning those.