Some geniuses that i never knew and had no ties to me invented some cool stuff! i'm special cuz they looked like me!

>some geniuses that i never knew and had no ties to me invented some cool stuff! i'm special cuz they looked like me!
>some guys that i don't know but looked like me made a society because people don't know how to act!
>wow my race is the best because .001% of this ethnic group did something cool!

MFW i'm directly blood related to a historically famous african war general and you guys are probably related to european peasants

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas-Alexandre_Dumas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muh master race

>MFW i'm directly blood related to a historically famous african war general and you guys are probably related to european peasants
Nice, man. We should all be proud of our heritage. I'd like to point out that if you go back far enough basically everyone is related to some important historical figure.

Now, for your greentext.

>some geniuses that i never knew and had no ties to me invented some cool stuff! i'm special cuz they looked like me!
More like "I am special because I am a result of the same genetics and cultural strain that created these great people. I am the sum of the culture I was raised in and the genetics that created my physical form. Therefore, these genetics and this culture are actually my personality, just decontextualized. If I can take pride in what my genetics and culture have created through me, I can take some pride in what they have wrought elsewhere."

>some guys that i don't know but looked like me made a society because people don't know how to act!
Same argument, but
>because people don't know how to act!
yeah, we didn't. This change in our behavior is a triumph of culture, and truly glorious. Just like the financial industry still engineers new mechanisms hundreds of years after its formation, beneficial cultural structures and ideas are out there undiscovered still. Even the wheelbarrow had to be invented.
>wow my race is the best because .001% of this ethnic group did something cool!
The exceptional are not really the only ones we should be proud of. Penicillin was discovered accidentally. Imagine how many people have contributed just as much to society, but didn't discover penicillin. We should take a lot more pride in the usual people, not just the great ones.

i hear you. i'm just tired of the same ol' claim

wish people would learn the TRUE white history

how it all started

>12 posts by this IDiot

got to get the thread bumping for the true red pill

I could explain to you the significance of belonging to a racial community, however, you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand because you're black and thus have inherently low average negro IQ.

FUN FACT: The only reason I voted for Mitt Romney was because Obama is black. Please leave all your butthurt at the front mat and then proceed to the front gate.

negro Americano ja nasce com raiva, mermao.

WE WUZ GENEREELZ N' SSSHHHEEEIIIITTTT

sure, OR deep down you know the pride of belonging to a racial community is more primitive than these blacks you're "superior" to

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

At this point, it's not pride it's survival and supremacy. Nothing personal darkies, you are just pawns on the chess board we have to remove to check get the back row of cucks, cunts and kikes.

thus lies the problem. you compare chess pieces are racial groups. rather than the groups who fulfill a role. race is just genetics. the human mind and soul are independent from but related to genetics. this should make apparent FAMILIAL pride, not racial pride

KANG

>Historically famous African general

There aren't any

open an unbiased history book. maybe an african history book, since ya know, school textbooks leave all that africa shit out

>open an unbiased history book

It will reference African kings, not generals. African history is shit because Africans didn't write.

sure

Nogs cant into metal working, that sword is cultural appropriation

> Though Shaka probably did not invent the iklwa, according to Zulu scholar John Laband, the leader did insist that his warriors train with the weapon, which gave them a "terrifying advantage over opponents who clung to the traditional practice of throwing their spears and avoiding hand-to-hand conflict".

Literally beat spear chuckers by having his men stop chucking spears

No african has ever tamen a lion to fight for them

That trigger discipline, and bedazzeled is exactly the reason I'm not afraid of aa african american "uprising"

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas-Alexandre_Dumas

it will reference every important african. you're right, most africans didn't need to write, but the history is still there.

Ayo hol up
So you sayin

>actually thinking this

>it will reference every important African

So that's why there are so few?

>Didn't need to write

Europeans didn't need to write. Why did they?

it made things easier for the albinos. not necessarily for black africans. you can speculate all you want on why, i have my speculations also

oh you know all africans?
and that guy is shooting in the air. also, why would black people start an uprising. only the crazy ones will be like that

a society and culture is more than just who built what, its the ingrained attitudes of the people who live in it and share it.

this is why niggers are a cancer on our society, b/c they are subhumans and don't belong here. They belong in a desert chasing flies and grasshoppers, eating berries and eating their neighbor, raping and pillaging for scraps.

b/c that's who they are. worthless cannibals that should have been exterminated a long time ago.

>african war general

Well if .001% of our ethnic group did something cool, and we ended off so much better than you, dosent that mean less than .001% of your ethic group did something cool?

this nigger is confused, if its a nigger at all.

if you were related to an African War General, then you wouldn't have been a slave, if you weren't a slave, then wtf is this WE WUZ shit you're doing? We don't owe you a fucking thing coon. More importantly, why are you acting like these subhumans that came here in chains are even remotely related to you?

haha delusional

>society and culture
so what does this have to do with race?

the second part of your post is psychopathic

If the "We Wuz Kangs" people arent even smart enough to make up a story about tame lions, i doubt anyone ever did it. Also hes clearly not shooting in aur. If you had ever even fired a pellet gun you would know that

you must be in the wrong thread

wow, your thought process is mindblowing. coming on Sup Forums gives me insight into the mind of the albino descendent

There's no speculation. Successful civilizations wrote their histories and blacks didn't do a lot of writing.

race, culture and by extension society are related, and I put them in sequential order so you understand. Race determines your culture, not the other way around, your culture determines what your race has built, not the other way around. You enjoy these things because you were born to a specific group and you feel the responsibility to uphold these things, whether they are physical or ideals.

One of the most damaging things for a society is to let in shitskins that will never appreciate the host culture because they will never belong to it, they will never cherish it, they will never add to it, they will only try to destroy it and replace it with their own.

Only niggers have no culture and steal accomplishments from others because they are stupid animals.

>a brazilian that can speak english

hwat

race never determined culture. race is fake. familial ties and relationships determined culture. ethnic groups (people with similar phenotypes) and sexual selection determined the offspring and the culture. not race. people are merely born from their parents. i don't know why this is so difficult for you whites to understand. it's genetics ..you weren't nature's gift to the earth, you didn't sprout from nowhere making technology and shit, your parents had parents, and their parents had parents, and their parents had parents...you are a minority in the world because you never were your own "race".

So you enjoy baskeetball, watermelon, grape drink, fried chicken and picking cotton, Toby?

Whoop-de-fucking-doo, every living native-born person in Europe is a direct descendant of Charlemagne you fucking coon, as are probably a large number of Americans. Most Brits are actually related to the English royal family, as are many Europeans. I'm personally related to a Medal of Honor recipient, Lizzie Borden, and a wealthy banker who wasted his money building a college to educate blacks. Who you're related to is fucking irrelevant.

So youre saying there were tame lions?

i've heard stories passed down of lots of interactions with lions, and there's simply no way you can know if there were tame lions or not, but you insist there weren't and i'm just like, wow.

I don't want black people to feel like garbage, but nature is uncaring and without intent. Earth is not a fantasy world where Elves, Dwarves, and Orcs each have their little respectable quirks and balanced stats. Black people are essentially inferior across the board, and that's just the way it is... Blacks are on average superior athletes (in activities which are predominantly physical and minimally mental). That's the only thing they have. Sure, a list of black accomplishments and histories can be gathered, but it pales in comparison to others. The brain sets humans apart from the other organisms. It is our defining organ. It's clear what kind of a gulf in performance a relatively small difference in average mental ability can create.

Whites and/or Asians will develop advanced genetic engineering techniques, and possibly then we can bring black genetics up to par. Until then I really think we need to separate, because living in the same societies isn't working out. Black people get out-competed and pushed to the bottom and it sucks for them. It also sucks for the societies which are naively based on the fantasy that everyone is genetically equivalent. Policies based on creating equality when people are inherently unequal are really the best... I'm very glad Asians don't suffer from the same suicidal altruism as whites. If we end up killing ourselves at least Asians will be around to prevent our accomplishments from going to waste.

Really makes you think...

>wow just wow
There werent even tamed zebra. Dont give me the kidney argument, they could pull a plow

this is an atheistic and albino-centric view. not the truth though

Bottom of the top is still better than top of the bottom.

>groups

i guess it's just a natural human thing to do to view humans as GROUPS of phenotypically similar people rather than individuals.

maybe an albino thing to do to focus on COLOR of people and stay stuck on that. does it feel weird knowing you lack healthy pigmentation

>literal KANGZ nigger science
I apologize for posting seriously, but at least I can paste those paragraphs in the future.

Do you or do you not know that genetic analysis can predict "race" with essentially 100% accuracy?
There are groups of humans which are incredibly distinct, which are called "races". More meaningful classifications exist, but most people don't know what a phenotype is.

Our nigga boy. You're the one that started this thread, not me.
Don't cry out ya mother's tit milk just because no one gives a shit that your grand daddy waz a kang n shieeet.

Sigmun Freud was a pedo.

So was his son. There is something in blood, m8.

>t. Practically homeless abo

>he thinks art is real life
Do you think Superman is real too? Negroes.

It has virtually nothing to do with color or pigmentation.
The brains are the most important feature. Intelligence differences between the "taxonomically distinct groups of humans" are fairly small on an absolute scale, but the effects are massive.
The other physical differences are also nearly irrelevant. The brain is the definitive organ.

Yeah if you call a black man running naked with a primitive bamboo spear in his hand a war general.

yeah desu I have no respect for peasants. You're only worth a damn if your family has been historically wealthy.

it can predict what you look like because, well genetic analysis literally tells you what you look like.

they aren't incredibly distinct though, that's my point. the only thing that is distinct is a non melanated person (an albino). there are hundreds of ethnic groups within the same "race" yet how are they the same race? there can be a black white person and a white black person. there's no such thing as a caucasian, just an albino descended from the original inhabitants of india. they all settled and lived in the area north of india to the caucasus mountain range, (hence the term CAUCAsian. it's history and genetics, you didn't evolve.

Dogs breeds are less genetically distinct than two human races and we accept they are incredibly different

Your simply wrong

agreed, brain is the definitive organ, yet intelligence is not racial nor ethnic in origin. a human is a human is a human. there is no scientific proof on one group of "taxanomically distinct groups of humans" having inherently more intelligence than other groups.

Accept they are and we can not only categorize race but their average intelligence

Except*

Poor loser with no strong bloodlines to anyone famous, ask me anything. Still glad I'm white, because at least I look like the most successful peoples.

>related to african war general
Which of you isn't?

Zenyatta is that you?

I can't make a claim to all the cool stuff white people did in the past but apparently I have to apologize and suffer indignity for all the bad stuff white people did in the past.

If most of the population is shit tier the civilization is shit tier.

Comparatively speaking, niggers consistently are the shittest tier, right above abos.

Then there's Mudslimes.

Then there's poo-in-loos.

Then there's asians (though what asians specifically makes a big difference).

Then there's whites. Caucasoids, pinnacle of civilization consistently throughout most of history.

I think it's pretty fucking safe to say that race has something to do with it faggot.

dog breeds aren't people

they aren't though. no definitive scientific proof. we can objectively measure biology to a T, yet intelligence and the mind is almost a complete mystery still. people want to point that IQ tests and success in an educational curriculum can quantify intelligence, but the fact is that there is still no direct causations or definitive proof with intelligence. i mean, one person under the influence of a certain drug can all of a sudden transform their mind and brain function and suddenly appear as a different "race" introduce and manipulate enough chemicals in the brain and a 100% (there never is 100% btw) white man can appear to have black thoughts nd vice versa.

>there is no scientific proof on one group of "taxanomically distinct groups of humans" having inherently more intelligence than other group
Yes there is. There is a lot of it. Not that you would ever be able to accept it.

Do you actually think that there is a single "albino" ancestor of white people? It's clear that you know very fucking little about genetics or evolution.
>just an albino descended from the original inhabitants of india.
If you believe this then you believe non-science. It's not even pseudoscience, because pseudoscience at least appears to be supported. Or you're just a very talented shitposter who is having a lot of fun role playing.

This is essentially a religious interpretation of reality. Is this what Jehova's Witnesses believe?

at least you admit it. i don't think you are a loser because you are HONEST with the world around you and accepting of the truth

i'm not asking you to apologize for that. those are misguided edgy black folk.

This. Also, groups under two thousand, don't really have "generals". "Chieftains", would be more accurate.

>Onga bonga, me op iz grandchild of chieftains fifth concubine

There you go dindu

Regression to the mean.
/Thread

reminder to sage these threads

it's actually extremely scientific. i use all the conclusive proof of the world around me, and use it to draw conclusions of the world. if there is no conclusive proof of anything, such as intelligence differences between "races" then i will not claim something to be true. the basis for white-centric supremacy lies in beliefs and theories. not facts.

So OP, which part of Africa are you from. If you came from anywhere other than southern Egypt, you ain't shit bro.

>Consistent and Factual historical records

>Beliefs and theories

This guy is a master... oh wait

Did research on my family tree and found that I'm directly related to

>Doctor who performed the first surgery of its kind, did world class research
>major businessman who bought and saved a continental division of a major company, making their product famous throughout that continent
>world class chess player who solved a major chess problem, now named after our family name
>renowned high ranking army officer, and head of a security team
>hospital director
>top civil engineer in their country
>Italian royalty, a castle is still within our family
>English aristocracy from an influential family
>Spanish aristocracy that participated in los illuminados, lost everything in the gold crash and left the country to cut their losses

>I'm brown so everyone thinks I'm a run of the mill spic

>they aren't though. no definitive scientific proof. we can objectively measure biology to a T, yet intelligence and the mind is almost a complete mystery still. people want to point that IQ tests and success in an educational curriculum can quantify intelligence, but the fact is that there is still no direct causations or definitive proof with intelligence. i mean, one person under the influence of a certain drug can all of a sudden transform their mind and brain function and suddenly appear as a different "race" introduce and manipulate enough chemicals in the brain and a 100% (there never is 100% btw) white man can appear to have black thoughts nd vice versa.
I wonder if you're so unintelligent you're actually incapable of understanding the applicability of IQ tests to determining general intelligence or "g-factor", which is a metric for describing a person's innate reasoning ability. "General intelligence" is not something which can be practiced, taught, or improved with drugs. If it could then we would have fixed blacks by now. Unfortunately, this subject might just be too much of a puzzle for you and you're always going to arrive at some fucked up answer. I wish I had the informational "magic bullet" to fix your mind.

eastern africa, ethnic ties to somalia and possibly some ethnic ties to zulu people. and on the other side of my family, ethnic ties to yoruba people, which is west africa

yeah, probably but nikola tesla was too and look what he accomplished and while not youre related to a criminal and being proud about it is the same many white people are doing, id much rather be related 0.0000001% to nikola tesla or 100% to some african thug that died of aids

well that's a great family history. you probably have a lot of potential.

nice leaf, well i did some too and it happens that im directly related to Faust Vrancic who basically invented the concept of the parachute (sorry if im bragging too much) and on the slovenian side of the family theres a castle in prekmurje too so i got that going for me wich is nice

Bitch, I'm from the richest merchant family in Russia. Too bad that commie bastards fucked everything up for everyone
Pic related

let me put it to you like this, it's extremely simple what i'm about to tell you. IQ tests are designed to test one thing, and one thing ONLY. (yet it is the end all be all for intelligence?) sure you can use them to see a person's innate reasoning ability on SOME things, but the controls have to be EXACTLY the same for you to draw any sort of conclusions from it.

general intelligence sticks with you your whole life, but being under the influence of certain chemicals or your state of mine AT THAT MOMENT of a test of intelligence can determine results.

Kek, get btfo by my ancestors you Zulu fuck. Remember this "they have the numbers, but we have the maxim gun"

Also didn't you cunts get mustard gassed from fighter planes by the Italians while you still had wooden shields and spears. Absolutely disgraceful. And it hasn't gotten better for anyone over there in 100 years.

how can you american blacks even find out on where youre in africa from ? did it cost a lot?