Hmmmmmm.... This one REALLY depolarized some synapses

Hmmmmmm.... This one REALLY depolarized some synapses.

he's only a candidate because russia is funding his bankrupt golf courses

Indeed, what is Cruz digging in his pockets for?

RATO IS A MASON!!!!

I think rato is looking for some delegates

He knows Ted would take advantage of Trump's unprotected pocket and steal the delegates.

Cruz is a Mason silly

wtf i hate hands now

>actually being this stupid

Look at pictures of Napoleon, putting your hand like that into your uniform or suit used to be a display of power

Why does Cruz feel the need to put his hand inside his jacket but not inside his shirt?

Cultivates ruminating cognition

I think he concealed a delegate in there. Swiped it from Donald.

Shopped. They cut a picture of Trump standing at attention just before the anthem, and pasted it into one just after it started.

You can even see where they airbrushed out his right elbow sticking out from behind the paste.

Why would a mason act like a Christian booger eater? Aren't they supposed to be enlightened?

Something about delegates.

Did you say delegates?

>the Dems are going to try to go super patriotic

This is going to be the funniest Hillary flop yet

THEEE DEEELEEEGAAATEEESSS DAAAAHHHNNNNAAALLLD

SYNAPSES DON'T DEPOLARIZE NEURONS DO SYNAPSES ARE THE SPACE BETWEEN THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Really makes you think...

>HOLY FUCK HE HAS HIS ARMS BY HIS SIDES?? WHAT A GOD!!!

This board is worse than Sup Forums with this trump worshipping. kill yourselves im out

Of course he is a mason, why do you think he kept rattling on about being the "only true conservative"?

>Australia giving a shit about American patriotic tradition

Nice proxxy jewfag.

you don't quite get how this works do you?

birds of a feather

Whoops

Coincidence.

Google the hidden hand that guides the world

the thing that pisses me off is that i had 5 people on my facebook that shared that picture and I had to link all of them the actual debate to prove them wrong

Synapses are an interface between two or more neurons, the synaptic cleft is the space between them. Thanks for the autism rant though

We know our Lord.