I am alone in my room, everybody is having fun...

i am alone in my room, everybody is having fun, with their friends or family and i am in my room alone eating a 2 euros pizza, i am too young to suffer like this, why i was born as a 5'6 subhuman

Why are you not with your family?

Same here med bro

BECAUSE MY SISTER CHAD BF IS WITH THEM AND I DONT WANNA FEEL MOGGED BECAUSE HES A TALL CHAD AND IM AN UGLY SUBHUMAN

Do you ever wish you were a 7'2 WHITE protestant male with an IQ of 150, huge ass WHITE COCK, chiseled jawline, God Tier beard genetics, blonde hair, blue eyes, FAT wallet FILLED with cash and credit cards, bulbous muscles and translucent pearly WHITE skin of the Gods?

I bet you do.

I worked yesterday.
And I'm off today.

Of course I'm alone today.
But I am not sad.

Rather, I am happy to be able to do Sup Forums and relax at home. :3

Japan

come to korea my friend
5'6 is still below average, but it's within acceptable range

I'm not sure if it's a good thing, but I wish I celebrated Christmas and new year alone.
I don't feel like myself when I'm around other people and I certainly don't enjoy anyone's company. I have a few friends on the internet and I'm fully satisfied.

So you basically have to ways to solve your problem: Make an effort and socialize or learn how to enjoy being alone. Both are fine, I guess. Wish you all the best.

JUST go user

Brazil

A whole pizza for 2 euros? Fuck I wish I could get pizza for that cheap.

you can tell us, you actually jelly you cant be in your sis vagene?

Like the russian, you need to learn how to enjoy being alone.

Hey man, i have a house in Spain, i can fly down over the week now and we can have a christmas lunch together yeah?

/autism/?

I was gonna go buy some vodka yesterday but there was a girl at the alcohol store and I knew she would wish me a merry christmas and I would somehow have to respond to that with a y-you too. So I didn't.

Why didn't you look for a store with a man at the cashier?

I never understand that who really cares about height?

Yesterday I spent 10 minutes fully dressed in my apartment's stairwell, building up the courage to go to the grocery store.

autists think their life is bad because they are short and not because they are shitty people

I am alone and I am a 21f uni student. I am at my parent's house while they are spending Christmas with my sister in Colorado. No one told me anything about this trip and now I am here by myself.

>be confident lmao girls love confidence, they dont care about looks xD

what's your lookism username bro

>21f
Fuck off

What's the problem?

Same for me. It's very peaceful. Then again I've never been one for holidays. To me they just another day if I am being honest.

Also your height has nothing to do with why are you alone, don't be silly

Hey man, at least you have a future and you're not me
>Nothing to do here
>Get yelled at boss at work, family at home for not doing enough or magically know what to do
>Young people are always disrespectful and get into accidents all the fucking time
>Half the people here hate me for being born in a wrong country
>Country can go to ruin sometime in the future once everyone take our oil
>I'm alone shitposting and playing vidya to fill the void because I am an autistic dumbass

Just enjoy your life and get out there. It's better to be outside and at least walk around a bit

>he can buy a qt virgin wife to have fun with
>'bro just go outside xD'

スペインは荷がってです!

>Then again I've never been one for holidays. To me they just another day if I am being honest.

I used to love christmas and new years, but for some reason this year i feel nothing, this is the first year where i'm not one bit excited and this feels like any other day except more annoying because i have to see a bunch of family that i don't even like(and they don't like me either) and pretend i like them with a fake smile and pretend today is a happy day.

>>he can buy a qt virgin wife to have fun with
I wish. There are places where you go for prostitution but they are all illegal and I don't want to get into trouble. Plus all women here are rude as fuck and so damn spoiled and want me to shower them with lavish gifts.

You at least get to experience going out with women normally. Don't be such a beta

im 167cm and ugly as fuck to be honest

christmas on Sup Forums is amazing