I WILL PUT YOU THROUGH THAT FUCKING WALL

I WILL PUT YOU THROUGH THAT FUCKING WALL

What did he mean by this?

Just another way of saying "Ill kick your ass"

how does season 2 compare to season 1?

Not really a funny running joke or catchphrase. Ol Billy Bloodballs is pretty hit or miss with writing.

Less jokes, more drama.

I like it more

My dad's favorites were, "I'll hit you so hard, you'll die bouncing", "PIG FUCKER!", "Shut the FUCK UP! Godamn cocksucker., and "I will shove your head so far up your ass, you'll be fighting for air". I'm not joking. Don't have children if you don't want them.

Did your dad fuck you?

My dad would hold up his left fist, then his right fist and go: "Pick one. Six months in the hospital, or sudden death."

No. He just hated himself and his situation and took it out on his family.
"Pick one. Six months in the hospital, or sudden death."

That's funny. Just like my dad's, "die bouncing" line. At the time it wasn't, but as an adult it's fun to joke about with my other family members.

>What did Nia mean by this?

Honestly I don't know how to feel about it. I watched S1 back when it first came out and loved it and couldn't wait for season 2.

The show was darker and felt more refined but I can't help but feel it suffered from "flanderization" as a whole. Like, I mean the whole show not just one character.

Frank said more post-war nihilist shit, Bill kept being exposed to sexuality, Vic was even more of a coke head ect

The holocaust survivor that lives next door was a really well done part of season 1 where you had what is a very interesting character but other then a few incidental clues (star of david, arm tattoo) you don't really know much about him other then how depressing the character is. He came across a bit exagerrated and had a few one liner jokes that felt out of character

IDK, i might just be over thinking it but I liked the grounded realism of the first season better. The final episode with the terrorists and scoop and Dunbarton being killed just felt really out of character

I will say that Kevin fucking Vic's girlfriend was really well done, the way it fucked him up and how statutory rape seems to have fucked Vic up as well

>only 8 episodes per season
Fucking why?

>Don't have children if you don't want them.

no one plans nine months or 18 years ahead if it means getting their dick wet

Very few people walk into a situation where they can get there dick wet without at least some planning.

Ask a guy that is trying to get a blowjob if he washed his junk and you can bet he was scrubbing for an hour. Same asshole has no excuse not to have a condom on hand when the occasion arrives.

I think I liked it better.

I hated those neighbor kids in the first one (kid in the diaper), and while they show up in Season 2, it's not as bad.

I do wish they didn't make the ending of the season so obvious showing that guy poking holes in the condoms again.

>I WILL PUT YOU THROUGH THAT FUCKING WALL
>IF NIA GIVES ME PERMISSION

nose-wrinklingly mediocre

I think season 2 was really well written. The episodes were connected with eachother and the storylines of all the characters kept moving forward. I'm really surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Any ideas if season 3 will be made?

>nose-wrinklingly
just kill yourself already mr movie critic impersonator

burr hasn't been a part of anything decent since like 2011

>"Pick one. Six months in the hospital, or sudden death."
UnlimitedKeks.jpg

>you think that's bad, remember the time

Season 2 was decent or better. I know it's hard to tell between if you disliked it or if it was bad but at least try.

So nobody's talking about all the

>sexism at the workplace
>lol holocaust (but no srsly people died there)
>girls can also into computers!
>more sexism at the workplace
>muh women have to work harder than man and get treated like shit
>masculinity is to blame for everything bad happening
>girl gets best test result so she cheated! (man I sure hope they don't treat women like this today, that would make me soo mad
>more lol holocaust (no but really think about the 6 quantozigallions)
>more sexism (the 70 sure were hard for women I think I get it now)

Despite that the drama was ok, pacing was shit and the whole "are they going to break up?" routine felt stale and predictable. The finale is were they truly fucked up, threw the tone right out the window and rushed in a spectacular story line completely out of touch with the rest of the series.

Why do Bill Burr fans refuse to criticise this shoe? It's objectively not good and if it was done by Dane Cook instead of Bill, people wouldn't like it

So it really is a Bojack Horseman Rick and Morty ripoff. Why the fuck can't American cartoons move forward from the pretentious "duuude I'm a little dick alcoholic dead beat haha cuck me aren't I sad upvote if you feel these feels ;_;?" shtick?

You're trying too hard

What are you talking about? What's there to criticize?

The finale with the terrorists felt so rushed but I kind of liked Scoop in that scene.

Otherwise I thought it was pretty good.

laughed less watching all two seasons than i did watching the first 15 minutes of the interview. i wish stand ups would stop trying to make shows

If it's a rip off of anything, it's Wait until your Father gets Home

>First hear this for the first time in the second episode of season 2 after depressed Frank
>muh dick

Lol typical angry white dad, so refreshing for animation. Thanks bill