wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE
youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Her bust is terrible.

>>Sup Forums

wouldn't know. I didn't watch it.

No idea. Never saw it.

it wasn't bad or good, it was simply mediocre like a meh snl sketch, the movie is literally not worth talking about. It's 150m in the hole and its because people found out the hard way nobody likes feminist pandering, this is the end of paul feigs directing career for a long time

no one saw it so we wouldn't know

I dont watch shit

I expected it to be bad, but it was somehow even worse than I expected.

Really terrible movie.

>implying I'd watch it.

Didn't see it.

There were a couple of ok things in it. Ended up leaving after 45 minutes. Watched Star Trek Beyond.

Flatter than an ironing board.

Shiiittttt nigga!

dumping. don't mind me.

It was okay. Queef jokes aren't really my thing though.

>watchin dat shiet
Nah homes

I literally will never now.

Didn't even watch it.

The first trailer told me everything I needed to know.

sauce on the qt?

No, it was worse...

I would have to see it to know. I guess I'll have to stream it and see. probably an uninspired hack job based on its weak reinterpreted back story for the characters.

the original ghost busters were nerdy paranormal investigators with an esoteric knowledge of anything from art history to nuclear physics ( and smashing pussy)

please explain what premise logically leads a bunch of wymin to team up and fight ghosts? if it doesn't involve realistic access to linear accelerators and ancient scrolls I don't see how it could be a good movie

I don't think I will ever be able to tell you.

Who is this erection confection?

$132 mil grossed globally .budget $144 mil. it might not break even

deadpool only had a budget of $60 mil and made $700 mil

Okay

youtu.be/f6sUNqukr-c

It was just your average summer remake movie.
>hurr durr look it's the same joke as in the original but MODERN
>duh huh look a cameo by an older actor
>muh huh huh this plot twist lampshades the older one
It's not a horrible movie, the acting is 6/10, could be better but I've seen a whole shit ton worse and you have too.
It's only a flop because it somehow cost almost 150 million to produce and with huge sponsorship costs they're going to lose 9 figures.

They could have made literally the same movie on a 50 million dollar budget, done the same marketing campaign of "if you don't like it you're a sexist pissbaby" and instead of advertising during the NBA finals, done a normal TV run. And instead of losing 100 million they'd have already turned a profit.

The only real failure is in expectations. I'm glad it failed but it's not the worst thing I've ever seen just completely nondescript other than "the controversy".

They need $500m to break even.
Don't think they can do it.

No I admit it was.

Here, watch it for free. I made it about halfway through.

briskfile.com/l/09FDD6F4B4-2D40BBB5C2

Never forget

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/104704

girl power

will wait an see whenever i can dl it

dafuq

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE

This is the original video.

This is the pinnacle of female comedy

pussy fart jokes.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg

Her bust is ghost

Is this shit still playing in theaters? I haven't seen a trailer for this movie since it premiered 2 weeks ago.

I would give this a chance if it wasn't for Leslie Jones.

you're a better man than i, because ain't none of those women funny imo

It's 3rd week so it's still getting semi-major run.
It's standard for movie promotion these days.
Pre release you get the big marketing push.
After the 1st weekend you get the second wave of ads that say things like "THE NUMBER ONE COMEDY IN AMERICA" or "CRITICS AGREE THIS MOVIE ROCKS THE HOUSE" type shit, you know what I'm talking about.
After that TV/print ads are rare and they depend on stuff like word of mouth/social media if the movie has good favorables or maybe 1 last desperation push if it's a major movie like a superhero movie.

It might actually be good, but I'm not gonna spend money to find out. Not because of the cast, but because it's a remake. I don't like the way producers take a classic and then put their own special (usually sjw) spin on it. The fuckers need to come up with original material.

lmao that's godawful

It'll do probably as well as Pixels, if not slightly better, and that's being generous.

Pixels didn't receive the backlash Tumblrbusters received too so, I guess we'll see

It was horrible, but not because of the all female stunt casting.

Leslie Jones' character was an awful stereotype.

Hemsworth was the only funny character and he was playing a bimbo.

McCarthy was another dumb stereotype.

Their weapons killed ghosts.They are supposed to capture ghosts or send them back to where they came from.

absolutely no originality in the places it mattered.

the crowd surfing "joke"

special effects that look worse than Ghostbusters 1984.

fuck off shill

I've seen that Progressive Insurance tie-in ad more than I've seen the Ghostbusters trailer. Also has anyone heard friends, family, co-workers or anyone talking about this movie. I think its gone over most people's radar

Depends on worldwide. The film is banned in China because 2spooky4Chinese so a major market for big budget movies is immediately down the drain. It tanked in the UK which is another really bad sign.
It needs a long run in America (possible because seeing this movie is now a "feminist cause" or some shit going off of twitter) and it needs to catch fire in continental Europe or Brazil or some shit.
Timing is really unfortunate though, with the Olympics starting soon and Bad Moms coming out. Even if the movie were to move like a traditional Paul Feig movie where it had long legs due to women pushing it through word of mouth, there is actually competition for the female entertainment market which is really rare.

I'll take the under on Ghostbusters vs. Pixels. Maybe 230. That number seems right to me.

Of course if that's true, by the word of Feig if it clocks in at 230 the movie will have literally lost 250 million dollars.

It's just a blatant "take that, patriarchy" movie

>Also has anyone heard friends, family, co-workers or anyone talking about this movie
Depends what circle you run in. A few of my girlfriends friends are SJW types and they seem to like it. If you search "ghostbusters" on twitter a lot of feminists are pushing the agenda and saying nice things about it.
A couple of guys I used to play LAN games with back in the day said it was OK on facebook.

So it's a YMMV type thing.

I watched it.

The first hour was fine, not great by any means.

The moment where Melissa McCarthy turned on her proton pack and started falling down was the pivotal moment where it all went to shit.

The movie was genuinely terrible.

No it isn't. I'm not going to argue with people who read a list of out of context shit on an internet forum, but there was little to no preachy feminist shit in the movie at all. The producers started saying that kind of shit after a million contra-SJWs started trolling. Everyone will watch it on Hulu a year from now and realize it was no big deal.

>Melissa McCarthy turned on her proton pack and started falling down
>falling down
I was right, she literally is the Chris Farley of today

My friend said it wasn't worth the USD 4.00 experience.

>I'm not going to argue with people
Then don't respond, numbskull.

Shill elsewhere.

The precise moment everyone knew it was going to be TRASH.

At first I wouldn't give it a chance because of Melissa McCarthy. But after hearing about Leslie from Milo, it's just not worth seeing.

>Four scientists

>Shill
What does this word even mean anymore? It seems like its meaning has devolved into anything that interrupts the current circlejerk.

Spoken like a true shill

How would I know? I didn't watch it and never will.

Honestly, it was a legitimate question. What does 'shill' even mean now?

Have you looked up the definition of the word yet, or are you waiting to be spoonfed?

I have, that's my point. People just drop it whenever somebody disagrees with them.

So now that you've done a refresher on the term, why are you employing shill tactics?

This should be fun. Who/what am I shilling for?

You tell me, you're the shill.

Whenever they interact with a retard yes. Maybe you should euthanize yourself.

How can you know I'm a shill if you don't even have an idea what I'm shilling for?

every movie hollywood produces is propaganda, so i dont see movies anymore.don care

Diversion, which is a common shill tactic. Seeing as you've successfully accomplished that, here's the part where you tell us that "it's not a bad movie, really"

>any year
>giving feminists money

You didn't have to see it

It's an awful movie, though. I haven't seen it, but imdb's user ratings are generally pretty spot-on. A rating of 5.4/10 is made-for-TV-movie tier.

imagine actually watching this

>It's an awful movie
Oh of course, now that you've been called out on it.

When did I ever give the slightest inclination that it's even decent?

I never gave you the chance, because I can smell shills a mile away.

Back to the drawing board.

I like hundreds of million of Americans did not watch this movie.
Ghostbusters is a shit premise

I heard there's a recurring (((joke))) in the movie, that when something is loud, Chris Hemsworth covers his eyes to block the sound.

Can anyone confirm this?

>paying for movies
>paying for feminist movies
>paying for feminist movies made in Jewlywood
>paying for feminist movies made in Jewlywood in 2016

Sorry mate, it seems like your shill-dar is malfunctioning. I knew this movie was going to bomb since it was first announced that it was going to have an all-female cast. I just wanted to know why 'shill' was the go-to insult for any dissenting opinion on here, but unfortunately you haven't been too helpful in answering that.

no idea

Some sort of kiddie movie? I don't have Netflix.

No idea as I haven't seen it out of respect for the old Ghostbusters and a disgust with the entire premise. It doesn't help that the trailer sucked and they have absolutely zero comedic talent as far as I'm concerned.

Oh god. This is so bad. Cringe.

wtf? what's with her tongue?

It's bad in the sense that Sony was lazy with the Ghostbusters IP and made a mediocre "reboot" with all the resources they had avaliable to them.

For example the cartoon was a goldmine of ideas the writers could have looked into to base an interesting plot and villian from.

The Boogeyman would have been an interesting as fuck villian way more the random asshole Rowan.