Feminists in your country are ugly and fat?

Feminists in your country are ugly and fat?

cute and thin here

How can brazilians get fat if they can only afford beans and rice on daily basis?

i've never seen femenists here desu

Average Brazilian meal

Coca cola. Rich Brazilians can afford to drink coca cola everyday.

I don't know you tell me?

brehs...

No

>Sup Forums will never go back to pre-gamergate days

I hate you chuds so much, you took the only thing I had from me because you were too stupid to appreciate it

Normally yes, and the ones who are not, are bitter towards men bc of bad experiences. Everything is related with hatred and resentment, whatever is the matter.

Everyone ITT intentionally watched the same cherry-picked Feminazi OWNED CRINGE Compilation on purpose to get mad and just lies that their cunt is plagued by NJW antifa supersoldiers. Somehow the global youth decided to become angry old Fox News grandpas on purpose

*SJW

>my leftist ass is on fire

You know I'm right. No one ITT has seen a feminist offline, they're fantasizing like the people who claim they see muslim rape gangs everywhere.

You watch videos on youtube that scare and anger you. Just stop intentionally doing that lmao. Half of them nowadays are actually other people who agree with you dressing up and false flagging as SJWs because your buttrage produces advertising dollars (and because false-flagging is a nazis only passtime)

For example: This user is literally clearly living in an ideological fantasy.
Or do you actually believe he lives in some kind of biodome filled with different types of feminists he observes with his notebook? Of course not. He's showing you what he learned from youtube and Sup Forums

Honestly the OP is proof enough. They're not fat.

You just live in a roleplay.

Yes. She may not be fat but she sure is ugly.

That's just mexican food with no spice

??

She's ok

Mi hermano

>feminism is bad m'kay??

That guy thinks the problem with his life is soy and fluoride and jews tricking women into hating him for being a man

Is this the reverse cuck of right wingers?

As you can see by his physique, he has never consumed soy in his life

no she isn't
she's like a 5 or 6 although she looks pretty in some pics but all around the board she's pretty ugly

Was surprised we actually have them, lol