twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of them

FUCKING LEAF

Australia.

armenia?

Australia, cunt

Rome!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Taiwan

Cmon real China, I thought we were cool?

A shitload of African countries?

>indian """"""""""""""genocide""""""""""""""""

Australia?

fpbp

Asia

FPBP

But Ecuador starts with E.

Aegyptus?

Austria-Hungary?

The Avar Khanate?

>protip: It starts with A
Albania?

Egypt

>Jewish""""""""""""""'Holocaust"""""""""""'""""

I know this is bait but I had to say it. It doesn't start with an A. It's a U. But this is Chinese Taipei were talking about.

I shill for your island's right to the mainland on a daily basis, fuck you man

>USA is made out of cotton.

Retard China: AKA Taiwan

Fucking Australia, someone has to stop those madmen.

>USA starts with a U

All of them.

Most Native Americans would not like to be compared to niggers.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

OI OI OI

Abos fuckin deserved it too, they are genetically limited to remain hunter gatherers.

America was not built with genocide and slavery. It was nearly a failed nation because of those things and it certainly won't last as a nation because of white guilt.

All of them.

welp now i am a chomsky chode

>#stupgaygenocide
this threat

Damn. I didn't actually read the OP.

Arabia.

All of the Middle East

Argentina

Prove me wrong.

Fuck off, all of the intellectuals fled to Taiwan during the cultural revolution.

Taiwan is like the American Dixieland in geopolitics.

Africa
Arabia

Also, too many illiterate dorks don't understand the irony of OP's posting.

Now that's a bestte if ever I saw one

Assyria, Algeria, Arabia? Ooh, Afghanistan?!

Turkey fits much better!

Oh, Argentina must be exactly what you're looking for.

Africa?

90% of the deaths (especially early ones) were from disease, but there was still genocidal killing.

South?

>1 post
1 post
>1 post
1 post
>1 post
Start saginig

why they cry?

No, it starts with a T and ends with an "urkey"

There was no genocidal killing, there were skirmishes. If you don't remember the indians were attacking and killing settlers, even women and children too. It was on both sides whites never had a grand plan to wipe out indians completely.

Okay, let me start first off by saying that the Natives went on vacation, and we are just watching the place for them. We built all these cities and stuff to suprise them when they got back.

And as for the africans, they were just sitting there looking like they needed a friend so we invited them over for a bit to help out. Seriously, they can go back any time they want.

ANY. TIME. THEY. WANT.

And what?

The Aztecs didn't slaughter every rival on the continent they encountered before the white man? The Seminole tribe was a model of peace?

The Europeans were just better at it. I'm sorry Cortez took a few groups of men and a some horses and conquered the entire fucking new world, but that doesn't mean that the people here were peaceful and prosperous.

This myth of the noble savage was a mistake

A? Well, that eliminates the United States then.

My nigga

fucking destroyed

Wow. Stealing from a Malaysian dude from the last thread. And we thought the Arabs were psychos.

Argentina?

This picture is awful, why the fuck is a dirty ape in the same picture as my people. Blacks fucking deserved to be enslaved, even my relatives owned slaves back in the day.

So... they must have a highly eccentric sense of geography and be looking for Anatolia!

Ever read tough trip through paradise?

Journal of a mexican guy who went into the rockies and met the native tribes.
"I come from a place where people would cut your throat for a dime and lick the blood off the floor for a penny more and these people terrify me."

People today make the natives seem like some sort of wise wood elf type figures.

This fella garcia is like "today I watched two braves beat eachother to death over a woman. Not because they wanted her, but over who had to take her, she was then beaten to death for causing the death of a brave."

They also literally just dump a woman off at his camp and tell him he has to keep her, he says no because he thinks its a trick to rob him in his sleep, so she kills herself because its better than starving to death for not being pretty enough to marry.

Wise wood elf type figures indeed.

Don't you have a drawthread to be ruining?

>b-but race isn't real?

The Indians weren't completely peaceful, but there was definitely a lot of unprovoked killings of Indians by Europeans. While some Indians killed civilian settlers, most of the natives were ambivalent to whites. Many were accepting of them, only to be killed later. As late as the early 20th century, there were people calling for eugenics and sterilization to repress Indians.
The natives weren't all innocent, but denying that Europeans did any mass killing is outright revisionism.

>Taiwan starts with an A

of course it's the polske that can't read

>chile, the retarded little brother of argentina

we don't need to

Fucking racist Argie crackers.

they sound like our beloved aboriginals

Arabia, Saudi

He's saying that the Taiwanese poster doesn't really have room to talk about other nations engaging in slavery, since, as they posted, Taiwan still has ongoing slavery on a large scale.

fuck off chink

Australia, kek.

>Genocided the Tasmanian Aboriginals

>Enslaved the Irish

Don't know if you want to count the Irish as a separate race but.

R A + R E

I finally got you mother fucker.

RARE
A
R
E

i understand but i'm trying to shitpost here man

Shit rare flag lol

There were relationship disputes that turn violent, but those are in essentially every culture. It's not unique. Many tribes had almost no violent conflict.

Already ruined. Let me pass the time here in peace, kouhai.

r a r e
a
r
e

Name a country built on

>Genocide
>Slavery

Every single one. Now get over yourself fucking niggers.

>it starts with A
All of them?

Afghanistan
Albania
Algeria
Andorra
Angola
Antigua & Barbuda
Argentina Armenia
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan

I'm sorry, buddy.

Big talk from a Chink who think he is independent but is still actually under the control of China.

Native Americans were much worse.

Not without cause, of course.

But if you were a white person who ran into the wrong tribe, you were in for some shit that would turn the stomach of an ISIS executioner.

Hell, with some tribes like the Apache, you didn't have to be white. Being from another tribe or a native from Mexico was enough to get you flayed and your women pack raped and dismembered while alive.

OP's image also like's to ignore the fact that not only did Natives take white and other natives as slaves, they also bought and traded in African slaves.

Abbasid Caliphate

Fuck off you autistic dick chugger fucking hang yourself you useless fucking neet, go shit up an art thread or something you fucking plague.

>built on genocide

is American soil just ground up indians plopped between the pacific and atlantic?

We didn't need slaves, we fucking' built it ourselves.

Africa

Yeah, Prisoners and asylum seekers barely need slaves.

It's continent.

Imagine if we had just lined up all our niggers in our respective countries and plugged them all with a bullet to the head when it was still alright to do so.

>imagine a world where everyone was white and the world population was less than a billion and the crime was low and there was 1000's of years worth of resources and the worlds oceans wouldnt be polluted from china and africa would be a haven with abundant food, farmland and wildlife.

A man can dream.

Wow.

I just lost my job on account of refusing to lie about statistics and this is what I get?

Come on, man.

Poo in loo

I love your sandwiches

much better than subway

Also, out natives, and this is quite literal, were Prehistorical. They never advanced to the first rung on the recognized human history ladder. They never made it to the stone age. They were truly a time capsule of a prehistorical man.

Whereas Natives in the America's, even the North America's, got up to all sorts of relatively fancy shit.

/end of argument