Look what I found

Look what I found

6 years and its already this fucking dated

Sup Forums always had a shit taste

>They remade Charlies Angels for tv in 2011

>Terra Nova

Ahahahhahahahhaa

Paulson worked as a sat decoder for a regional network. He lived doing this compiling shit. Post the rest, squirrel.

The Hour and Strike Back are the only ones deserving a present-day lookup. All those fucking Sopranos and Mad Men clones man.

No shit, it's a television chart dumb fuck. The turnover rate for new properties is literally three months if even moderately successful i.e. a season. What a retard OP

yeah i posted it for industry analysis, not to laugh at shit taste.

Are you fucking stupid?

What analysis? The fact that they greenlight a lot of shows and scrap ones that don't get ratings?

I think you need to go outside more.

im being sarcastic. Just give up.

See that? I had to insult someone to force him to clarify his intentions instead of putting it in the OP for all to see. That's how difficult communication is in today's internet.

i spooged to whitney cummings at least 20 times

Do you think all the tripfags that have moved on from Sup Forums have found a nice waifu to settle down with, have kids, and enjoy television and film with a group of irl friends?

why the fuck do people watch tv shows over movies?

Some stories are too long to be told in 3 hours.

i think 2011 was the last year I watched a lot of television. I'm actually surprised how many of those went for multiple seasons

Have you?

There's only about three movies to watch a year.

If you can't tell a story in less than 3 hour or 300 pages you might as well not tell the story at all.

No, I'm still here.

Do you think tv shows offer a writer to tell multiple stories, just with the same setting?

>The LOST finale was 7 years ago

Please release me

different times

Pan Am and Ringer were my shit

Many TV series follow the trend of contained episodes with overarching storyline for the season/series. But I'd say that style of storytelling is less about creative expression and more just looking to get a steady job.

Shows like the Twilight Zone or Black Mirror would fit the description better, as they're not restricted by trying to fit stories into the same fiction every episode. It's just a series of independent short stories.

How many girls got you laid by luring them into a bingewatch Saturday afternoon of Pan Am and offering dinner? Bagged a couple

My gf at the time always got horny when watching it. But before I met her, I someone how managed to get out of the friendzone with a chick when we were watching the Melrose Place reboot.

Thank you The CW!

>tfw been NEET since 2011

I love catching them during that sweet spot when they try to assert their sexuality and independence by aping trendy shit they see on the idiotbox. Cheers brohirrim