Search Party is the best new show of 2016. If it had aired on Netflix or HBO instead of TBS...

Search Party is the best new show of 2016. If it had aired on Netflix or HBO instead of TBS, everyone would be talking about it.

If WCW Nitro had aired on HBO it would still be alive to this very day.

i've watched four episodes.
what was with the sex scene where he beat off and then entered her to ejaculate are they trying to get pregnant? also she seems like she's unhappy and staying with him because she is too weak to be by herself.
he seems like a big fuckin pussy
the gay guy is a faggot
the dumb actress is pretty funny though i enjoy her even if she is a big fake phoney.

it was kind of interesting to watch not despite of the horrible characters but because of them. the episodes felt like they were meandering but maybe that's what they tried to do because they're like emulating the characters lives or some shit.
i thought it was an okay watch but nothing fantastic. definitely better than the shit tbs used to play (clipped? did anyone watch that? my god it was horrible)

Does the jew with big cans get naked in it at least?

>the gay guy is a faggot
I was surprised that they made the gay guy the most unlikable character in the show. Especially if you keep watching. The show gets better and better. It took me a few episodes to get into it because they characters are so obnoxious, but when you get that that's the point, and the girl is trying to find meaning in her life by solving this mystery, you start to really love it.

I don't think they were trying to get pregnant. Her boyfriend just has ED and has to jerk himself off to get hard. He is a big fucking pussy, but he's my favorite character. Keep watching it.

I just wish more people knew about it. I wish they'd at least let you stream it on Netflix or something, but I think all episodes are still streaming on the TBS website.

tbs needs to bring back the chimp skits during commercial breaks. not the chim channel show though.

Does she show the bazongas?

basic cable, so imma guess no
is her movie with the nude scene out yet? fuck

Good show. Don't know it's getting a second season though.

When did she get so ugly?

There are some lq caps of her nude modelling scene floating around, holy shit she has some nice jiggly jewbs

broad city is better

When the fuck does this release

man she ugly tho

I wish she was my gf

I'm weirdly attracted to her. Freckles, curly hair, and big tits really do it for me.

just say you like jew girls

You see nothing. It's all over hyped.

Literally Ronald McDonald's daughter.

broad city season one was pretty funny.
season two it seemed they ran out of steam.

It got renewed. I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes next.

It was ok. 7/10, relax

Maybe.

The ending fucking sucked.

The ending was great.

does she show them?