Nazis are huma-

>Nazis are huma-

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-told-you-about-stairs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabłonków_Incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-n bombing targets?

HAHAHAHAHA JEWS BTFO, WHOS RUINING WHOS KIDS NOW SHLOMO

Well yes, everyone was starving at the end of WW2. Not saying that putting Jews into Ghettos and labour camps was right, it was absolutely not but there wasn't enough food for anyone.

Why are ameritards defending them? I swear everytime there is a thread about nazis or commies some burgers who know nothing start to defend them.

oh no no no
look at dis dood

There are pros and cons,
I think it is not proper to criticize contemporary German,
it was very cruel thing, but it was things which has happened 80 years ago.

my german grandpa fought to liberate europe from the evil communists and SJW libtards, check my 23andme results if you don't believe me

Don't like nazis, but like classical fascism.

Why must I be lumped in with the uncultured apes?

Maybe they were starving because of the war, you know, the one the krauts started?

they're exotic to them
they didn't suffer under both of those regimes

Most of their grandfathers (if they're old enough to have grandfathers from that generation) fought in the American army so it's even more ridiculous

because no one else will

Karma. Germany gets buttfucked atm.

I wonder what to Nazi scumbags would say about all those new Germans?

who cares
by the time the irish famine ended our population had dropped by 1/2 and brits make jokes about it. meanwhile the holocaust is lauded over like its the only bad thing to ever happen

>they claimed that racial theory is efficient
Couldn't be more stupid.

Tfw the good guys lost and europe is cucked *post a cringy emotional video about nazis from youtube*

most of the ideological officers killed themselves anyway so they that's what they said about any future without the fuhrer, not sure why you are confused about what other opinion they might have

>starved
>full belly

right kikes

He thinks the krauts started the war

People keep lumping nationalism with nazism, just because you love your country doesn't mean you're a fucking nazi.

>He thinks the krauts started the war

Anybody have the amerimutt looking at his mutt veteran grandpas portrait and saying something like "you betrayed our race gramps"

>lauded
>praise (a person or their achievements) highly.
dumb cunt

here

But that was mostly because you all emigrated

Thanks!

>"We liberated Europe from the nazees for u yuropoors! MAGA"

lel saved

Hello pay attention to this thread

>neutral cuck country posting on ww2 thread
kys sven

I wanna put some white genes in brittany

classical italian fascism is harder to like since it is not based on "you are special and superior because you were born" but rather "work on yourself to count yourself as a fascist/brother amongst us or get the fuck out"

also op you have to understand there is two sides to any story,the germans were pissed off as fuck after being so humilliated in ww1 and having a lot of their land stolen,still doesnt justify genocide tho(polish) but mind you the british/americans had no problem bombing da shit of italy/germany literally roasting people alive or dropping nukes

it was a self defense situation
hiroa sima did nothing wrong

>okay, I will attack this country and this country and this country...pls, allies, attack me so I can attack you!

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Horia Sima*

:thinking:

t.

>Stalin turned the USSR fascist
>Therefore communist is bad! Fuck commies

Lold

>I-i-it wasn't REAL communism!

>dude individuals can definitely share the responsibility of the acts perpetrated by other people of their group and their ancestors, look how savage these people are
>N-no the holocaust is fake we are civilized fuck you whiter than you ahmed

your country didn't fight in ww2

The world would be a better place if they had one. Sometimes you need to create atrocities to create prosperity

We were victorious on the resource market battlefield

uhh yes? that's a big issue with communism, incredibly easy for it to become a fascist regime, happened every time without fail. You would need democracy to prevent that, but that doesn't really go in pair with communism

>i don kno de rel defindion bud i hab dis epik meme from rebbit!!1!

warsaw jews had it comming
anyone with a little insight in the interbellum knows why the nazis had such a personal feud with the zionist groups in warsaw

Everyone knows the definition but every attempt fails because it first requires the state to swell to massive proportions

>because it first requires the state to swell to massive proportions

>bud i hab dis epik meme from rebbit!!1!

That meme is from 2009, dumb monkey.

It's still a reddit level meme, faggot
Fuck off back to your discord server

I don't know what this meme is suppose to mean. Can you communicate without memes and greentext?

>homestuck communist meme
literally the most soyboy thing you could have posted

>he's such a completely retarded newfag that he doesn't recognize an incredibly old meme
>he tries to blame this on me
>he's so autistic he thinks im part of some grand conspiricy to annoy him
>a fucking ms paint comic is the same thing as a cancerous comic from tumblr that you for some reason are obsessed with
You have to go back, monkey.

>soyboy redditor starts chimping out when he gets called out

knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-told-you-about-stairs
>added: 7 years ago
Try again, subhuman favela nigger.

>idiot amerimutts insisting that their incorrect defintion of communism is correct literally _every_ fucking thread

>he literally thinks he's superior for saving a shitty old meme and starts using racist insults

Just lol

>bakunin
there are actually people who listen to his madness?
I can still understand why people respect Marx but Bakunin?

>he has no arguments

Arguments for what? I said the state has to swell to massive proportions which is a major flaw and you responded with a poorly created meme in response. What am I suppose to argue against that?

>83434263
>MY R*DDIT ASS IS ON FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>he has no arguments

since anarchists can never exist for a prolonged period they claim that their implementation wont lead to fascism and starvation.

Anybody else find this hilarious?

I can't wait to kill Nazis in WWIII

I'm not Jewish but my Grandpa was an infant when this was taken, fucking Nazi earned their places in hell, those bastards

>I'm not Jewish

I like it how +70 years after the war only 2 things kept growing, auschwitz survivors and members of la resistance

kept increasing*

Please, tell us, who started the war

Poland

To be honest, what Marx wrote has never been put into action
Just twisted versions of it
Not that I think it would work at the present or anytime in the near future

Poland

yeah it literally is lauded by jews, they make a million movies about it and bring it up all the time. They found holocaust memorial museums in countries other than just Israel.

I swear, one of these days

I'm really not but I am glad there were people in from my country Scotland kicking Nazi ass in WW2.

>kym
kys

I don't think slavs are human, as evidenced by today. Should've finished the job

Asian Americans should be gassed.

>I swear, one of these days

He's right.

Poles are bloodthirst, war-mongering subhumans who owe Europe QUADRILLIONS in reparations.

damn Poland, how they dare to refuse the very modest demands of uncle Hitler!1!1

They prefer to receive rather than to give.

honestly, who doesn't?

>being human is a moral question, not a biological one

>kys
kym

>honestly, who doesn't?

Civilized people understand the need for cooperation.

Danzig had a referendum with a pro german result, poland was offered access to a harbor only for them, without having to pay any sort of tariff, that is very modest.
But poland was hoping far a war being under the illusion they could win, france and britain baited them with their guarantee, same was tried with czechoslovakia but they werent as retarded as Polands PM Beck and refused and gave in to Hitlers rightful demands.

These are the people calling us Mohammed

Don't refer to them as "people", and NEVER let a Pole sit on the couch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jabłonków_Incident

Don't trust the krautlings.

>slavnigger diaspora in UK who was forced to flee his 3rd world shithole

B-b-based.

fucking hell, is this one of the reasons they went Brexit?

I was brought here as a kid m8.

>3rd world shithole
you my man, you have no idea what the 3rd world is

>I was brought here as a kid m8.

So now you're reduced to defending the 3rd world shithole that your parents cowardly fled from so you could have a better life in a country that's nothing like the 3rd world shithole you're reduced to defending now.

Got it.

Fascism itself wasn't that bad, but after Italy allied with Hitler its image went to shit. Today amerilards think that fascism=nazism