ZIKA + OLYMPICS = GLOBAL VIRUS VECTOR?

Has anyone considered:

- Brazil will host a huge segment of the world population.
- Brazil has the Zika virus.
- Virus is transmitted via mosquito.
- Fucking pollution and stagnant water everywhere
- Representatives from all over come to Brazil, get Zika, and take the fucking thing home

Are we looking at a possible pandemic? Is this even possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

harvardpublichealthreview.org/off-the-podium-why-rios-2016-olympic-games-must-not-proceed/
now.howstuffworks.com/2016/07/29/how-many-olympics-athletes-tourists-get-zika
washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/07/13/four-african-countries-face-the-highest-risk-of-zika-virus-from-the-olympics/
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/07/22/fans-travelling-to-rio-olympics-could-import-zika-virus-to-brita/
youtube.com/watch?v=1W_zM7koJy8
bbc.com/sport/olympics/36883479
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/17/rio-de-janeiro-financial-emergency-olympic-games-2016
heraldsun.com.au/news/rio-olympics-attacks-on-foreign-athletes-force-aussie-calls-for-urgent-security-upgrade/news-story/2da1ffcd85a3e3ffffbac720c378523f
thesun.co.uk/news/1509670/shrewd-rio-drug-dealers-take-advantage-of-olympics-fever-in-brazil-by-selling-bags-of-cocaine-emblazoned-with-games-logo/
youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/2016-rio-olympics-water-feces-athletes-mouth-shut-brazil-a7163021.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is it, this is how the new world order happen.

Bump for you my friend!

Im going to provide to this thread too: harvardpublichealthreview.org/off-the-podium-why-rios-2016-olympic-games-must-not-proceed/

Can the Zika virus multiply in a cold climate?

Interesting. A scenario where only place like Brazil or China would survive. It sounds like literal hell.

Could this be why the elites chose Brazil

now.howstuffworks.com/2016/07/29/how-many-olympics-athletes-tourists-get-zika

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/07/13/four-african-countries-face-the-highest-risk-of-zika-virus-from-the-olympics/

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/07/22/fans-travelling-to-rio-olympics-could-import-zika-virus-to-brita/
Even if you guys don't think this is it, The rio games still are to be banned because of how shit they will be:

youtube.com/watch?v=1W_zM7koJy8

Too bad Africans can't afford to travel to Brazil amirite!? XXDDD

I'm hoping this actually happens. The world is overpopulated.

Zika babies have already been reported in America, and I believe there has been press in Europe somewhere...

I do not really know, other than mosquitoes are carriers. So I presume any environment with a sufficient mosquito population would suffice. That could be as far North as the Southern parts of Canada in the summer.

Zika is literally fucking nothing. Stop buying into this year's flu vaccine scare-up.

Just pandemic my shit up right now

Im contributing to this thread too much, but hey .. idgaf.

bbc.com/sport/olympics/36883479

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/17/rio-de-janeiro-financial-emergency-olympic-games-2016

"to avoid a “total collapse in public security, HEALTH, education, transport and environmental management”"

heraldsun.com.au/news/rio-olympics-attacks-on-foreign-athletes-force-aussie-calls-for-urgent-security-upgrade/news-story/2da1ffcd85a3e3ffffbac720c378523f

thesun.co.uk/news/1509670/shrewd-rio-drug-dealers-take-advantage-of-olympics-fever-in-brazil-by-selling-bags-of-cocaine-emblazoned-with-games-logo/

Again like I said (see above)

Zika aside, these will be the shittiest olympics ever.

What i was asking is infection via mosquitos possible in cold climates
For eg. malaria doesn't because its too cold

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

>Zika is literally fucking nothing.
That's the point. Zika effectively sterilizes the woman. This is the finest in not only population control but also the possibility of political control by making everyone dependent on state handouts, simply because there are too many babies with shrunken heads to take care of.

Wow holycrap.

This angery me a lot.

I live in a cold area and this mosquito is very rare here.

They're telling swimmers to keep their mouth closed when swimming in shit water... I kid you not.

independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/2016-rio-olympics-water-feces-athletes-mouth-shut-brazil-a7163021.html

So its AIDS 2.0 and only degenerates will be punished and get infertile because of it.
Oh and people in Africa

Its literally like someone from invented Sup Forums the virus

Praise Kek.

Praise kek

I'm also hoping that you get infected.

I dont think that this disease is so harmful at all. The government gave vacination out of vality to pregnant women before this micro brain children became to be a concern.

Now, that's the point. Doesn't it only affect the woman for like nine months after? I doubt it's permanent microcephaly.

the only thing there is left to do for any sabaoging intellegience service or group that has an interest in seeing the virus is for a widescale mosquito planting effort was done, particularly those infected with zika.

Easy to blend in.

Zika originated in Africa

So Sup Forums, ZIKA-chan when?

zika isn't shit compared to whats coming.

Some will definitely catch zika and I also predict a happening in Brazil run and tell that

What if they bomb and shoot up the olympics tho? Isis i mean

just a normal day in Brasil

Ever read Rainbow 6? The setting is the Sydney Olympics in the book...

Really makes you think

The Aedes Aegipty is the optimum vector for like 20 diffeerent viruses.

Zika is only one of them :^D

Here in Hu3land the mosquito is the vector for at least another 3 diseases caused by virus.

Yet, to IOC, were ablre to be hosts of the Omlimpc Games. Because we gave some money to the right corrupt motherfuckers.

The world deserves the shitty games that are about to come, and all happenings that will happen.. you know why?

Because they're exploiting a ignorant, impoverished country, in order to push their multi-culti agenda. And all committees are fine, because they're also getting some slack of the fat, juicy, corrupt hu3-money.

May the Games begin! May the Happenings happen! May the best win. And may the smartest search for its place on this new order that is about to come.

What Brave times do we live! Whatta World!

The sad thing is that Moonman is right: Brazil has several cities on the highest murder per capita list. South America in general has the highest murder rate per capita in the world, particularly Caracas in Venezuela which has been called the Murder Capital Of The World multiple times.