WHY IS THERE NOTHING FUCKING ON TV HOLY SHIT!?! And I don't just mean right now. I mean this fucking YEAR

WHY IS THERE NOTHING FUCKING ON TV HOLY SHIT!?! And I don't just mean right now. I mean this fucking YEAR.

youre not in the demographic anymore user. go outside read a book make some friends live your life free of the mass marketing machine.

Did you watch Neon Joe?

Above room temp IQ?

No but it sounds retarded.

The Mick is the only new show that caught my attention.

Celsius or fahrenheit?

A lb of feathers.

Now where are the good fucking shows? Something Sci-Fi or Fantasy or at least interesting. Not just some dumbass show about criminals or a guy making toilet moonshine or whatever the fuck passes for television now.

sure op. good luck finding anything worthy of your intellect.

Suggest something!

American Gods, Fargo, Better Call Saul

Fantasy is literally turn off your brain, the genre.

>American Gods
Already on it.

>Fargo, Better Call Saul
Sound boring. Fargo was enough. Why the fuck is there a series?

Sure it is, moron.

Magic and Unicorns and Golden Rainbows, yaaay it really makes me think.

Shut up, retard. Go back to watching your crime and drug shows. Those are the real intellectual shows.

I didn't even say I care about intellectual shows, I just said its retarded to want intellectual shows then reference fantasy as if there is anything intellectual about magical unicorn rainbow turds.

I love how Sup Forums has absolutely nothing to do with tv or movies.

What's funny is watching previously respectful networks continue to devolve into shit as they lower the bar further and further to compete with the fact that kids fake poop videos on youtube get millions of views.

This world is so fucked. RIP anybody who doesnt have the money to send their kids to private school.

If tv has taught me anything its that all the buttstuff and drug rings happen in private schools since the matching uniforms afford a certain level of discretion and anonymity.

>Sound boring
welp that's that
can't help someone who won't help themselves

Not OP but these three are the only series I'm currently bothering to watch. Any other recommendations?

Do you really, you shit?

I'd watch a guy making toilet moonshine, is there such a thing airing? On the off-chance OP's hyperbole was based on a glimpsed 10 second teaser, I'm asking.

fargo is great and I didn't really like the movie when I saw it a long time ago

>TV has been so shitty this year the only new show that actually grabbed my interest and entertained me was Riverdale

Twin Peaks is back and you still complain???

If you're not into live sports, TV just isn't worth it.

>not watching fargo, twin peaks, better call saul, american gods, leftovers, last kingdom, silicon valley, veep, f is for family, neon joe, mike tyson mysteries, or your pretty face
Try not having such shit taste you insufferable faggotron

Halt and Catch Fire
Wonderfalls
Selfie
Ringer
House M.D.
Pushing Daisies

People used to say the same thing about the internet back in the day. Oh how the times have changed

There's Leah Remini's Scientology series, season 2..

Unless you're into sports or wrassling, there's nothing for you. And WWE isn't exactly good right now. Even then, it would have to be the sport itself since ESPN is fucked too.

TMC?

Everyone who gives a fuck already knows how horrible Scientology is.

all defunct. don't think i didn't notice some of those shows came from the writer of American Gods you were already reccing. might pick up that show now.

shut up /asp/
exhaust sundance, showtime, amc, netshill, bbc1, ch4 and itv first before saying nothing good is on

nothing good is on

True.
But to hear the stories, in detail, is still fascinating.

I like it, but it's usually the same stories we've been hearing for years.
>a family that got torn apart
>kid that had a shit childhood
>guy that got stalked and harassed
>girl that got abused by her superiors
>etc

That was my first post ITT and american gods A SHIT

just a superhero show

And they still get away with it somehow.

>Twin Peaks reboot
>all 18 episodes directed by GOAT David Lynch
>Nothing on TV

wut

Yeah, they have enough money and property to fund a war. No one is touching them.

t. diehard couch potato

>watching televison

Start watching some cinema kid, heh.

I hear they have weapons too.

I'm going to watch Guerrilla starring Idris Elba on Showtime. I love neorealist takes of the 70s radical movements and secret police: Baader-Meinhof Komplex, Carlos, Lives of Others. Best of all, I only found out about that show's existence because of this thread.

To be frank, OP and I could be the only anons who refused the Fargo adaptation out of the old-school principle that medium-to-medium adaptations breed cancer. One movie was enough.

Most likely, and they have already shown that they have a network of agents for surveillance and intelligence. They have gotten themselves ready for the day when the world turns on them.

I watched the first two seasons, I wasn't a big fan of the second one

Do you see some sort of armed conflict happening soon?

I've never seen a single episode, just random webms from here. Never terribly impressed. Are the Coens still involved in a hands-on manner past the pilot season, or are they just collecting producer royalties now?

Just producer royalties by my understanding

Decision affirmed.

Is Brockmire any good, Hank Azaria can be funny, but I have never seen a single Sup Forums thread about it?

First few episodes were good, kinda meandered about afterwards. Maybe it worked better week to week, but watching it all in a few hours was a turn off

They seem to want to take over the world in the most peaceful way possible. By converting as many people as they can and slowly planting more and more of their members into the government until they have full control. I'm not sure if anyone can really resist them, legally. At least not at the moment.

so, is jimmy /ourguy/ ?

You got ah the leftovers and what have you.