literally millions of muslims are in Europe for month, some over years now

> literally millions of muslims are in Europe for month, some over years now
> in this time, there were maybe 5 happenings in Europe

If the muslims are so dangerous, why aren't there more happenings?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Coverups.

>Germany wishing for more terrorism

Saudis aren't feeling the crunch yet, stormnigger

Soon™

Nigger

Wasn't there a hatchet attack, a shooting and an attempted bombing last week in Germany?

There are beheadings, mass shootings, truckings and other killings EVERY DAY now. Sometimes multiple times a day. Fucking shill.

>If the muslims are so dangerous, why aren't there more happenings?
Be careful what you wish for, faggot

ever wonder why all these ISIS terrorists die in the attacks?

it's because they're stooges and fools that do the dirty work for western intelligence agencies.

it's not easy to find people that are gullible enough to get themselves recruited but also somewhat capable of following instructions

9 out of 10 end up like the shoe bomber

>in this time, there were maybe 5 happenings in Europe
You mean in a single week?

wew lad

>why aren't there more happenings?

Check your crime statistics over the last few years.

Sorry bro, hands were tied.

They're waiting until they have more manpower.

Impressive numerals

In 100-200 years arabs will be at a high enough % of population that theyll be able to change culture and government. Your descendants at some point will live under sharia law in a 3rd world hellscape.

You probably imagine that the culture you live in now, the buildings, the technology, the surpluses, exist because of factors beyond that the people that built them were genetically inclined to do so. You are wrong.

STEALTH RARE

DON'T MISS IT LADS

>100\200 years

In 50 years they bread 10 kids a family. They are taking over. I'm 50 and have no kids. I'm just sitting back watching the world burn. To old to give a fuck. But how many sheple belive is not happening suprises me. If I had kids I would murder/suisid now so as not to see it happen.

>bread

>implying I want them here even if they never commit even a single crime

Read Putnam's study on ethnodiversity.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

there you go, the Einzelfall map

over 6000 happenings

The lack of happenings is what makes Muslims so dangerous.

see pic

So you don't count the rapes and sexual assaults on women and children? Fuck you.

Those are just the successful ones - there are stories in the news all the time about the police arresting terror suspects. Those just don't get a ton of coverage because nobody died

>5 happenings in Europe

Nigga you what?

1. American mass surveillance programs.
2. There have been thousands and thousands of crimes that do not fall under happenings involving muslims. Rapes, murders, robberies, etc.

so you wasted your life and killed your bloodline?

god damn, australia

I wouldn't want to put someone I love through the apocalypse

Do you prefer to be called a tanned German or a new German?

>German flag
>Cuck: The Post

Listen Hans, you may not get this because Mutti isn't saying it to you, but it isn't about the immediate happenings, it is about the long term happenings. In the present, we are witnessing an increasing number of violent attacks on people in the name of Islam. In the future this will not need to happen, because through legal immigration, illegal migration, the high birth rate among Muslims, and the low birth rate among Europeans, you will simply be replaced. The largest happening in your country's history has been happening for over a year now, and you're doing nothing about it. In a few years, when you wake up in the first European caliphate, remember the time you asked why there aren't more happenings..