Wtf was on Hillary's tounge

Wtf was on Hillary's tounge

A black hole.

I know singers put some slow dissolving stuff to keep their throat cool so they don't crackle/break up. Might be that

What did she mean by this?

the same thing that got al capone in the end

Syphilis

I have limited time on this Earth. I prefer to engage in conversation with other intellectuals. I don't have time to listen and process every single person's opinion on every matter. I have a natural mental filter mechanism, as do you, and every other person in this world. For example, I highly doubt you would engage in a political debate with a deranged lunatic in the streets. So why would I engage with a deranged lunatic on Sup Forums about Hillary's tounge?

you can clearly see where her tongue ends and that what yo are looking at is her throat. I look in peoples mouths as a profession (dentist) and it would make no sense for her tongue to extend up like that. it's her throat.

She tongued Huma too hard.

A microphone and speaker. Cyborg confirmed.

cough drop

$0.50 has been deposited into your account by the Clinton Foundation.
You can clearly see her tongue around it.

PSA: Syphilis causes insanity.

Need I say more?

How many hillshills will become redpilled from shilling on Sup Forums?

Kek.

I love them.

Come, please, all of you Hillary supporters.

Sup Forums is a welcoming family.

We love you.

you really sound like a dentist

Oral Yeast infection

It's a snuke

Snookies meatloaf vag from Jersey Shore?

Nonsense. If it was a black hole, Bill Clinton's dick would have touched it at some point.

the snek breaths threw the hole

removed cyst or tumorous growth from tongue

HPV related oral cancer would be the most likely worst case scenario (and would back up her constant water drinking and dry persistent cough)

Cyst removal could also be the case although it's probably less likely given her age and the amount of fluids swapped with Bill Clinton

Scar from sewing her forked tongue together.

its not a hole, her tongue is just coiled up.

i;m with her

Where did you graduate from? What year?
Specialization?

No you can't "clearly" see anything. If I had to say one way or the other, I'd also say it's just her throat. Stop making it more complicated than that just because you want to believe it's something more.

Syphilis. A gift she got from eating out Huma's shit encrusted asshole every night.

You guys have been pushing this since we've pointed it out. It's probably dumb, but for now we're gonna shit on her.

I mean, Thank you for Correcting The Record for me!

lozenge

>Your jewnickels will be deposited into your account shortly
>Thank you for Correcting the Record

>I prefer to engage in conversation with other intellectuals.
Mexican intellectual reporting.

Hahah what the fuck

These are slide threads. Talk about the emails.

>1 post by this ID

wew

Too many 1 posters.

I was browsing through her DNC speech and couldn't find another good angle to show inside her mouth, but everything remotely close didn't seem to have the hole visible.
If this thing is real it should show up in more than one shot. it might actually just be the back of her throat. people need to find/show more proof from other angles/other pictures/videos

Elizabeth (((Cohen)))

a tear in the skin suit

She is [spoiler]a robot.[/spoiler]

I checked too and found another angle earlier today. Forgot to screenshot it, but it was one of the main stations, and the angle was from Hillary's right side, 3/4 profile.

In her snizz

100%

Cancer, I hope.

Although she would probably find a way to weasel out of death too.

Money-hungry Reptilian Confirmed

Could be some sort of throat lozenge, I mean she did have to scream for a whole hour

>tounge