What would you have done in this situation, Sup Forums?

What would you have done in this situation, Sup Forums?

Not watch bad TV shows

So how far does someone has to go until Rick said fuck it and got everyone killed? What if Negan had said

"Suck my dick or everyone dies"
"Your son sucks my dick or everyone dies"
"Fuck you son in the ass or everyone dies"

How far could he have gone with it?

God Rick was such a cuck in S7.

and then he tells Machone about Shane which only makes me fantasize about how he would have handled the situation. He would not have been cucked like Rick.

I wouldn't tried cutting off Carl's hand. I mean, you saw the game Negan was playing. If you tried anything silly all your family would die and you'd die or be thrown in a cell. If you kill Negan they might even break their no rape rule that's how pissed they might be. If SWIM was a Savior SWIM would rape Maggie right there to teach Rick what happens when you kill a good man like Negan.

How come Sup Forums never talks about this waifu? I swore she was an actress like my age (22-23) but then I look it up and she's 17 now meaning 15-16 while filming. Such a QT.

>I wouldn't tried
*would've

Not sure. I think the line would be killing your own son or dad. If Carl doesn't have to kill Rick I guess he would suck Negan's dick. If Rick doesn't have to kill Carl I guess he would fuck Carl's boipucci. If they had to kill the other then they'd probably tell Negan to go to hell.

Chop off both my own arms so I had no more arms to chop off my son's arm with.

I would have cancelled this show years ago.

>mistake a girl for a 23 year old
>this means your sexually attracted to children

great logic

>but then I look it up and she's 17 now meaning 15-16 while filming. Such a QT.
>How come Sup Forums never talks about this waifu?

I never thought I'd get the chance to use this.

___ ______!

>linebacker.png

What do ropes have to do with anything?

actresses that need to get BLACKED immediately.

linebackers don't have hips that wide. why do they always hide her rump?

I saw one episode where it wasn't hidden but she was relatively far away.

the one where she's climbing that wall? that's where I first noticed she's got an insane asset.

probably. still surprised by her age. It's unusual nowadays for shows/movies to hire people the correct age for the characters they play. It's usually a 25 year old playing a teenager.

Beard coming back?

i hope so
JDM is so handsome, no homo

Cut off Carl's head so he would think I'm a lunatic because fuck him.

holy kek

>you will never be a pentagenarian pussy slayer
I used to be team beard but god damn if he isn't handsome no matter what he does.

If you want him to have a full beard again you're a faggot fag who needs to fuck off back to rdit. his beard dampened his expressiveness. Imagine this scene with no beard for example.

i would have offered him my boypussy

You're not wrong I guess, I just think he has a cool beard. It's like TV static, it's so salt and pepper.

>tfw forever a beardlet

>bat-man