Your ideal society

Abortion completely illegal, even if the baby has down syndrome.
Alcohol sales restricted to M-F from 9:00 pm to 5:00pm and 200% sales tax on all alcohol sales
Drug possession punishable by public lashing
Drug trafficking punishable by death
Swearing in public places illegal. $100 fine per each individual swear
Ban swearing and sexual scenes from all film and television.
Public homosexual affection is class A misdemeanor
Ban on all non-European immigration
Allow all businesses to refuse to serve customers for any reason
Abolish all non-stem majors at all public universities
Abolish the public school system
All elected officials must be white Christian males

I too would like Sharia law to be in effect, fellow Muslim

You sound like a fucking faggot
Kill yourself

Replace "White" with "Islamic" and you're basically a Wahabbi cuntbag.

NO FOLLOWERS OF ABRAHAM ALLOWED

>Islamic Christian Males
Are you sure you phrased that right?

Entirely voluntary membership, bare-bones
legislature and excommunication as the only legal punishment for any crime.

I don't think a such thing could exist, yo. People will mess it up.

Mandatory Insurance
Right to purchase arms without limitation, but strict regulation on ammunition
Direct Democracy
Quality Control for consumer products and industrial goods based on standards , like the French Government
Incentives/Tax breaks for businesses to allow longer paid vacation for workers
Reduce dependency on automobiles by building complementary public transport systems, including bullet trains
Strict assimilation policy

Nice bait.

More niggers in your world

>Ban on all non-European immigration

I don't want my country to be filled with mudslimes, no way Jose

I wouldn't let Any yurolet in, except for Christian Slavs and criollos/castizos

This society that you're describing will fail or, at best, stagnate forever.

>Abortion completely illegal, even if the baby has down syndrome.
Wow, fucked up from the word gp

The one (potentially) good idea in this whole post is
>200% sales tax on alcohol
Sage goes in all fields

Where do they come from?

That sounds hellish.

>100% white society
>All semitic religions, aside from Christianity, are banned.
>Drug trafficking is punishable by 45 years in prison
>Public officials must be white, male landowners
>Only white males can vote
>Ban degeneracy (race mixing, hedonism, drug use, indecent exposure, being a faggot)
>Right to bear whatever arms you want
>No nonwhite immigration
>Alchohol is banned for public use, unless at a bar or restaurant
>Tax breaks for small businesses
>Government funded healthcare, with the right to choose doctors
>Forced conscription for all males at 18, 1 year mandatory service in the Army, Navy, or Air Force

Eugenics, constitutional monarchy, muslims can only stay in there own land, ban on nigger music and retarded movies. Removal of retarded subjects in universities like gender studies etc which isn't useful in society in any way. Promote traditional gender roles, ban social networking websites.

I forgot
>extremely heavily policed public housing for poor people
>clean energy is encouraged, tax breaks for those who use it
>slow replacement of gas cars with electric cars
>eugenics
>removal of sociology, gender studies, ethnic studies, etc from colleges

>Direct Democracy

Go live with Amish, faggot.

Stupid. """"Minorities"""" perform more abortions than whites.

>Alcohol sales restricted to M-F from 9:00 pm to 5:00pm and 200% sales tax on all alcohol sales
Doesn't bother me. I don't drink and don't like to be around drunks.

>Drug possession punishable by public lashing
Cruel and unusual punishment

>Drug trafficking punishable by death
Just make murder punishable by death. Most traffickers are murderers anyway.

>Swearing in public places illegal. $100 fine per each individual swear
Fuck this.

>Ban swearing and sexual scenes from all film and television.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, just watch TCM or something

>Public homosexual affection is class A misdemeanor
gay

>Ban on all non-European immigration
Just get rid or severely limit of H-1B visas visas and build wall to keep land crossers under control.

>Allow all businesses to refuse to serve customers for any reason
Then they could all decide to let OP starve to death.

>Abolish all non-stem majors at all public universities
Autistic. Your society would suck with no lawyers, writers, political analysts, musicians, economists, CEOs or graphic designers

>Abolish the public school system
You really want a society of retards don't you?

>All elected officials must be white Christian males
like LBJ, Jimmy Carter, and GW Bush?

one day...

>No immigrants from South Asia

Alcohol is a friend to all mammals, why should govt. cunts get to profit from taking that from us?

Abortion completely illegal, but abundance of well-funded women's health centers
Alcohol sales taxed at 10%, public intoxication illegal
Drugs legalized but cannot be smoked/injected in public areas, people under the influence not allowed in public
Ban homosexual scenes from television
Public homosexual affection is class A misdemeanor
Ban on all muslim/anti-theist immigrants
Allow all businesses to refuse to serve customers unless life at risk (hospitals must treat anyone)
Abolish all jewish atheist indoctrination (women's studies, sociology) at all public universities
Abolish the public school system
All elected officials must be Catholic/Orthodox Christian males
Lots of pro-traditional family propaganda
Pride parades illegal

1960s USA without liberals and niggers.

you havent given this much thought have you? you make the new orleans and baton rouge area an "autonomous black region" but Atlanta is the capital city? LOL

Bro, do you even travel, what about the nig nogs in memphis? hmm?

Being from southeast louisiana ,I would never let those fuckers own a whole chunk. fuck that shit. just stick them in ghettos like jews in poland. Enforced segregation and "walls". theyll eventually eat themselves alive like cockroaches anyways. and any revolt can be used as an excuse to eliminate them.

>>>/pakistan/

FUCK NIGGERS WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE 1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

no jews
100% white
women can't vote
IQ test to vote
no jews
mandatory abortion if you fail the national parenting test or if the fetus is going to be disabled
cocaine, marijuana, and most psychedelics legalized and regulated
meth, crack, heroin use punishable by death
no jews
bomb mecca
nuke China
Let Africa starve
no jews

This sounds like a very boring and completely straight jacketed society.

Enjoy a place where nobody congregates in public places ever.

Where are you going to get the soldiers to put down your biweekly revolts?

Whats being 16 like?

100% all white
Christianity and atheism are the only two legal religions
drugs are strictly illegal
homosexuals get sent to mental hospitals
allowed to carry what ever firearm on at all times w/o permit
feminists of any kind and any members of any group similar to black lives matter get lynched

>Atheism is a religion

This is my ideal society for Canada

>Smaller government mainly to develop infrastructure, transportation, healthcare, education, military and law enforcement

>stricter gun control - no one on fbi watch list can get a gun. Make guns use technology like blockchain

>remove sub-prime loans

>negative income tax but keep a minimum wage and pin it to inflation (11 for adults, 9 for students)

>remove social security and welfare and other social assistance programs replaced with negative income tax. Keep children's benefits and increase subsidies to promote people to save money

>immigration will use a visa program, anyone earning less than 40k/year will be deported after 3 years.

> harder education (like how the Chinese learn math), no bell-curved, spoiled shit. Include personal finance as a mandatory course. More scholarships/grants for students attending STEM and useful programs (determined by jobs in demand for last 5 years and forecast for next 5 years). Increase teachers wages

> increase fines for minor laws being broken and enforce them more strictly (like littering)

while its not realy a religion i find that it does fit into that category to some extent

Leafs have an fbi?

Wow so edgy.
Pic related is what you're describing you dumb authoritarian autist

Fuck you and your autism you fucking stormnigger. I'm drunk as fuck what are you going to do about it, pussy?

These retards dont even know what Sharia law is.

Im sure we have somewhere to keep a watch list of terrorist suspects

Probably RCMP

It's worse.
its Sharia Law made up by dorky white autists like you who have no friends so they want to control everyone's lives because of their massive edginess and micropenis

It might as well be the Christian version, which will never happen

this is my ideal society bucko, anyone who would try to revolt would already be dead.

A list you can be thrown on for any reason, often not even lawbreaking. How are you gonna deny someone's rights because some fucking spook is feeling paranoid about 'em?

Kill yourself, fucking muslim.

stopped reading there

Why would you even want other people around? Just live in a clone commune or something, if you want everybody to be you.

>even if the baby has down syndrome.
Why?

>All elected officials must be white Christian males
You dun fucked up. No jewish religion should be permitted to exist. Period.

>Strong weapon rights.
>Strong free speech rights.
>Weakened IP laws.
>Taxes done by volunteer. Base level to cover basics of government (military etc.) rest are opt in on tax forms. If it don't get funding by the people, oh well.
>Parliamentary election system, along with state vs federal system.

Hope your country isnt full of greeks, or nobody'll opt in.

This is basically just shariah law, but we're calling it christianity. This is why you deeply religious fascists are retarded.

My ideal society

>no humans

i figure private alternatives will arise if public ones fail. I have a little too much trust in my fellow man.

Hi, shitpost. I still have no idea what you're saying, but I do have an image like that. Can we compare?

I don't want to fuck copies of my own boipussy for the rest of my life

>this entire post

Edgy faggot detected *tips fedora*

Weapon restrictions for only non-whites and disabled.
Other than that, free weapons trade.
Heavy authoritarian presence to cull degeneracy visible to the public eye, as well as prevent crime via brute militarized police force and armed citizens.
Aryan coupled paid to have children.
Other white couples also paid, but lesser amount.
Marriage not handled by state, and instead by traditional churches.
Speaking of churches, no Catholicism, Judaism, or Islam.

Switzerland style Confederacy with males only as voters, and pre-34 US federal gun laws, and 100% more fuck off we're full than Australia

My ideal society is one where this shit doesn't happen because the people have common values, not one where morality is legislated through draconian laws

You can't fix these things with legislation. Look at any failing civilisation and you will see the same pattern:
1. People initially have shared norms and culture, most things are not actually written in law because the community enforces them through shaming etc.
2. As norms start to break down, the state begins to turn those laws to legislation in an attempt to preserve them
3. Eventually the society decays to the point where those shared norms are completely lost and the majority pushes back against the previous legislation
4. The state has no choice but to remove the legislation. New norms have to be enforced through increasingly invasive policies. 1984 ensues.

>Abolish all non-stem majors at all public universities
>Abolish the public school system

Bumping obvious slide bait thread.

Let's Make Sup Forums Shit Again together sempai.

>Privatize or otherwise dismantle Social Security and Medicare
>Flat tax on earnings (no separate death taxes, no cap gains, etc), charities are exempt.
>Eliminate NFA restrictions on firearms ownership
>Points-based immigration system favoring the wealthy and educated
>Voting age raised to 25
>Get rid of the Selective Service Act.
>Build space elevator

>turn those laws to legislation
that should have read "turn those norms to legislation"

> shariah law

> Germany

Hehehe

You should have said from conception.

Also

>1 post by this ID

Special thanks to all the retards completely ignoring even the basics of repelling shills.

I hereby claim this board as official territory of Sup Forums

You better take over that area before BLM does kek

> brown eyes
Not pure

Blessed Frog Uprising confirmed

>Legally white
What does this even mean

An ideal society would be composed of people of my ethnic background and everybody would have a personality and thought process exactly like mine, and this, there would never be any liberal bullshit of any kind whatsoever

Bump

>free speech
>guns ok
>incredibly hard to get well-fare and even then, have it stop after a certain period
>have facilities that help you get to back to work
>make it hard to become a citizen unless you show you have assimilated to society
>greatly decrease the amount of meddling of corporations in government and keep it as such
>do not implement retarded copyright laws
>seperation of church and state
>keep goverment the fuck away from its citizens
>make it abundantly clear to media that they must be neutral as possible on every issue and if taking any sides, they will have to state otherwise

There, no more nigs, muslims, and jewish hand-rubbing.

A stateless society where there are communities of like minded people practicing whatever subjective ideas and systems they value.

I'd like a system for myself where similar to our superannuation/401k products we can invest money and save up to spend on things like health/health insurance/retirement/unemployment etc.

I'd like to see a return of mutual aid societies and charities, communities and community based solutions.

An armed populace that can enlist sideways business' for certain protection needs but where the majority of dispute resolution takes the form of more economic incentives/ostracism focussed instituions.

One where individuals and their property rights are at the highest level and business' either explicitly show ideas for respecting property or never claim to be above property rights.

A society where alternatives are freely purused and there's a free banking system for a stable economy.

A society where philosophy has regained a place of renown and importance in society.

Yours needs work

1. All publicly traded companies will give out dividends after a certain maturity, regardless of its business model

2. Silicon Valley would be burnt to the ground and all Universities would be barred from being venture capital incubators

3. Weeaboos, closeted or otherwise, will be denied the 2nd Amendment. 2d waifu or your guns, but not both

4. All foreign military campaigns will operate on the goal of establishing American colonies. Defense of economic allies are the only exception.

5. Yellow Journalism by a news organization would be considered treasonous. Tell a lie, your editors die

6. Hot wings will NOT be served with ranch. And agricultural would be regulated solely to keep food costs low. The metric will be how much the poorest can afford.

7. Privacy would be an explicit right defined by congress. And judicial activism would merit removal of a justice from SCOTUS.