You are the worst person I know. You constantly hit on your best friend's wife...

You are the worst person I know. You constantly hit on your best friend's wife, the man pays for your food and rescued you from certain death, and this is how you repay him? And to add insult to injury, you defecate all over his yard. And you're such a sponge. You pay for nothing, you always say "Oh, I'll get you later," but later never comes. And what really bothers me, is you pretend you're this deep guy who loves women for their souls when all you do is date bimbos. Yeah, I date women for their bodies, but at least I'm honest about it. I don't buy them a copy of "Catcher in the Rye" and then lecture them with some seventh grade interpretation of how Holden Caulfield is some profound intellectual. He wasn't! He was a spoiled brat! And that's why you like him so much, he's you! God, you're pretentious! And you delude yourself by thinking you're some great writer even though you're terrible. You know, I should've known Cheryl Tiegs didn't write me that note. She would've known there's no "a" in the word "definite." And I think what I hate most about you is your textbook liberal agenda, how we should "legalize pot, man," how big business is crushing the underclass, how homelessness is the biggest tragedy in America. Well, what have you done to help? I work down at the soup kitchen, Brian. Never seen you down there! You wanna help? Grab a ladle! And by the way, driving a Prius doesn't make you Jesus Christ! Oh, wait! You don't believe in Jesus Christ or any religion for that matter, because "religion is for idiots!" Well, who the hell are you to talk down to anyone? You failed college twice, which isn't nearly as bad as your failure as a father! How's that son of yours you never see? But you know what? I could forgive all of that, all of it, if you weren't such a bore! That's the worst of it, Brian. You're just a big, sad, alcoholic bore.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1oVHqRMxZdZ
youtube.com/watch?v=hyngZtXumEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yup. Stop this shit.

So what did you think his reason for hating Brian was before he said it?

So you can't hate someone for Reason X before you explain Reason X? Bad logic is bad.

but quag RAPES women
for real, not for a joke
and everyone is fine with it

why hasn't he been outed for a fucking criminal that will never be convicted because of mcfarlane?

fuck quagmire.

it really does shut down his entire thing with brian
like, holy shit, brian is a douche, but at least he doesn't rape women

its like trying to justify killing a school of children and getting away with it because you thought they MIGHT be pint sized terrorists

>tfw this is you and you keep failing your way to the top

Fuck off, Quag. We already had this thread.

HE'S QUAGMIRE!
QUAGMIRE!

maybe because those are jokes. And because it is a cartoon. And because it is usually implied those rape jokes are breaking continuity for the sake of A JOKE. Even this supposedly serious line from Quagmire, which is not presented as a joke is, in fact, a joke. Because FG is a comedy show, and you are meant to laugh at Brian getting wrecked, just as you are meant to laugh at Quagmire being a degenerate.

Said the man who has committed every type of rape possible, has enough diseases to be a biological weapon, and has enough illegitimate kids that if he gave the moms $10 per kid a month he'd have to pay $15k a month.

Reminder that Quagmire and Brian are both voiced by Seth

vocaroo.com/i/s1oVHqRMxZdZ

Brian was my favorite in the early seasons.

Suffice it to say I'm not happy with the way things have gone.

Hey, Quagmire.
youtube.com/watch?v=hyngZtXumEI

but at least quagmire is honest about it, he dosent hide behind snide remarks and pretend hes better than everyone else because of his beliefes. i dont think family guy has any characters that are actually "good" people, kind of like its always sunny

>One guy can be kind of an asshole knowitall
>The other rapes women on a weekly basis
>But the rapist is honest about it so he is morally superior

Because he gets called out on his horrible shit all the time.

Same reason people put up with Barney Stinson he's a horrible rapist but he gets called out on it so we accept it in our fiction

Brian gets away with almost everything

In the family guy universe yes

Was Barney really a rapist?

He lied to women to get them to have sex with him so yes.

He never forced himself onto them but it still counts

>He never forced himself onto them but it still counts

Oh, the neo-rapist type.

I fucked your dad.

Took the knot.

>I work down at the soup kitchen
The biggest bunch of self-serving bullshit ever invented. Commercial air pilot, time valued at several hundred dollars per flight hour. But hey, I'm a good person because 4 hours a month I do a job that could be paying someone 9 bucks an hour and get them back on their feet.

quigmire was arrested for having sex with an underage girl but his mom fucked the judge and got him out of it.

brian has never actually dealt with any backlash from his behavior

>brian has never actually dealt with any backlash from his behavior
Except constantly from Stewie. And all the various problems in his life. And his entire schtick being about being a depressed alchoholic because despite good intentions and high ideals he's a constant failure in life.

The joke was the fact that Brian being just as shitty of a person as everyone else on the show was obvious to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together, so they had the absolute worst piece of shit on the show spell it out for the mouth breathers who didn't get it. And they applauded and cheered for having their faces rubbed in their own shit.

the lowest point (besides dying ) that brian went (imo) was when his book was the favorite book of a bunch of retarded kids. that shit was low..but beyond that he is oblivious to his failures and projects his entitlements out there; like always trying to fuck lois, running away with joe's wife and trying to get his ex back after she moved on and was about to get married. he's constantly expecting his whim above any relationship he has in his life

Hey are you implying I'm some sort of social justice warrior I still found it funny even though it was rape

Except for that stupid bit with the diving suit that was the exact opisiote of funny

>opisiote

>but at least quagmire is honest about it

But he's not. He constantly avoids responsibility for his actions and the one time people do something about it he's treated like the victim.

The only time he owns up to being a rapist is right there so he can keep ragging on Brian without someone calling him on it.

You are the worst board I know You constantly pirate from companies. They provide comics and cartoons for you and are always trying to cater to you, and this is how you repay them? And to add insult to injury, you shit all over their works first chance you get. And you're such a sponge. You pay for nothing. You always say, "Oh, I'll buy it later" but later never comes. And what really bothers me is you pretend you're this deep board who loves comics and cartoons for their lore when all you do is shitpost memes. Yeah, I shitpost, but at least I'm honest about it. I don't buy a copy of Batman Year One and then lecture casuals with some seventh grade interpretation of how Batman is some profound, intellectual. He wasn't! He was a spoiled brat! And that's why you like him so much...he's you! God, you're pretentious! And you delude yourself by thinking you're some great board, even though you're terrible! You know, I should have know /lit/ didn't write me that note. They would have known there's no "a" in the word "definite." And I think what I hate most about you is your textbook liberal agenda, how we should "Make a capeshit board, man," how big the movie industry is crushing the comic industry, how Creator Owned Titles failing is the biggest tragedy in America. Well, what have you done to help? I work down at the local comic shop Sundays, Sup Forums. Never seen you down there! You wanna help? Buy a fucking comic! And by the way, reading Graphic Novels doesn't make you noteworthy critic! Oh, wait! You don't believe in Cirtics or any professional criticism for that matter, because "Much Conspiracy!" Well, who the hell are you to talk down to anyone? You failed college twice, which isn't nearly as bad as your failure as a creator! How's that artwork of yours we never see? But you know what? I could forgive all of that, all of it, if you weren't such a bore! That's the worst of it, Sup Forums. You're just a big, sad, alcoholic bore. Well, see ya, Sup Forums Thanks for the fucking storytime

Raping women isn't the worse thing he does, the human trafficking is. So he's a slaving rapist.

Damit Olsen you made Sup Forums's little sister cry

No reason. It came out of nowhere.

But Barney Stinson is awesome.

Quagmire hits on Lois all the time too

So when women use makeup and lie about their age are they raping men too

fuckin saved

You, Glenn, are the worst type of person on this planet... You are nothing but a hypocrite... You accuse Brian of lusting after Lois, but you fucking got caught spying on her in the can... you tried to hook up with her after Peter lost his memory, you used my pacifier as a sex toy, you're a convicted sex offender, pedophile, AND necrophiliac... and you accuse Brian of being a tool... but look at you! Brian at least TRIES to better himself with college and careers, but you... we RARELY see you working and I wouldn't be surprised if you just got into the pilot business just so you could fuck every stewardess into the mile-high club! So what if Brian craps on the fat guy's lawn, HE'S A FUCKING DOG! DOGS DO THAT YOU IMBECILE! You've fuckin' hit on Meg, Connie... you destroyed Cleveland's marriage and fucked Loretta's corpse... you treat women as if they're nothing more than objects... you act like you're some well-read snob, but in reality the closest thing to a novel you've probably ever read is the Private Parts book! But you know what... I could possibly, POSSIBLY forgive you for all this... but for one small fact. You're a shithead... a hypocritical, perverted, sexist, violent little shithead!

I suppose technicly yes with the age lies but any man who cares about age has such shit taste he deserves to be raped.

Buy Barney took it to a whole new level he constantly invented new identitiys for himself to get into people's pants he was a horrible horrible person.

and it was hilarious

Falls apart a bit at the end it's just not on pare with the bore bit you already showed he was a shithead eariler in the rant

*But Barney took it to

There should be one for every board.

/Tg/'s would be great
I'm not not sure what you would make /mlp/'s about though only real denial there in is about not being furrys or bronys

and there right on both accounts

>fucked Loretta's corpse
Wait what? I stopped watching family guy years ago, when the fuck did this happen?

>America doesn't understand world politics
heh

The Quagmire Brian rivalry was the last straw, honestly. From that point on McFarlane just became desperate.

Cleveland Show, in that episode where Cleveland farts a song to win a contest.

>"Why is she in a French maid outfit?"
>"Because I've always wanted to nail a French maid, giggity giggity!"
>"...I've missed you, Glenn."

>most culture and music of the last century was founded in the US

>Britain invading the Falklands in the 1980s

bait thread?

>in that episode where Cleveland farts a song to win a contest.
Jesus fuck this show is so stupid now

I fucked your dad.

Like said this is at least the 3rd time this month I've seen it. Maybe even the 3rd time within the past 2 1/2 weeks.

You don't know what X is until they say it. Until that point it could have been any random reason.

This thread has to stop being made everyday. It's not funny and not interesting at all.
Why? Why do you keep making these? What is your purpose? What is your life?

That's Quagmire!

TL;DR version:
We Flanderized the voice of reason and now he's just another insufferable punching bag for the writers to write depressing stories about.

Quick dog related. How often do dogs poop in their own yard? I've only had one dog, and he's always seemed to avoid doing that whenever possible.

>Why? Why do you keep making these?
Attention, maybe.

>but rape

So what? He's not a saint so that disqualifies him from criticizing others? What Quad sticks his dick in, willing, unwilling, drugged, or 12 years old (happened twice that I know of) doesn't make anything he said about Brian any less right.

It's a shitty fucking show. Get over it.

Most likely senpai

who the fuck cares if a slaving rapist pedo murderer incestuous inbred says about anything right or not they should've had have someone more justified say it some one who is actually a good person with the right to criticize someone

Hipocrisy doesn't make his argument less valid.
The evil of others doesn't justify yours

But his evil is far worse, you king of autists.

>missing the point this badly

Quagmire doesn't take the few good things he does in life as something to brag about. Until that episode, no one knew he went to soup kitchens. Brian thinks he's a great guy even though he doesn't do shit for society.

Yeah he is evil. But that doesn't justify Brian.
You are literally saying Quagmire shouldn't judge him because he also doea bad stuff.
You realize how stupid that sounds?
Just because of that he can't judged?
Hell and Quagmire even admits he wouldn't care if Brian was at least funny.
For fucksake he is friend of Peter

And glenn didn't even wanted to tell that to Brian. Brian asked and he got his answer

It makes the whole thing moot. You have someone who's much worse of a person telling someone else how bad they are as a person. It'd be a racist telling off someone who's homophobic. It also doesn't help that Brian from time to time tries to be a better person while Quagmire stays the way he is. Also that whole thing about him working at a soup kitchen was bullshit and just thrown in to make Quagmire seem "thoughtful and caring" when it has never been shown he does these types of things. In the 3rd season he had made his house into a women's shelter during a hurricane and disguised himself as a priest so he could sexually assault them.

>You are literally saying Quagmire shouldn't judge him because he also doea bad stuff.

If you think you can judge someone for who they are you better be prepared to be judged yourself. I'm not a Biblefag but at least Jesus was right in the regard of "He who is without sin cast the first stone." It just comes off as hypocritical and pointless to call someone a bad person when you're just as bad if not worse. Brian should have just stopped Quagmire and started digging into him for all the horrible things he's done. The it should have ended with them realizing how stupid this all was.

This user is correct.

>Well technically they can rape but those men deserve to be raped!

Fucking kill yourself you tumblr shit.

Nothing. The writes just came up with the idea no f quagmire hating brian to make more plot lines with that dnamic. There was no indiction the quagmire disliked brian in the beginning of the series.