Things they won't teach in school

Liberia was bought and created by Abraham Lincoln after slavery was made illegal to send all blacks back to Africa.

Why don't they teach this fact in school? Literally everyone i tell this to had no fucking clue.

Also, general red pills public schools refuse to teach our children.

How did Abe Lincoln go down in history as the man who freed slaves when in fact he hated niggers?

>be south
>be assmad you got your ass pounded
>southern celebrity gets an idea
>southern celebrity kills the one man who could have sent the niggers back
>modern southerners blame north for the nigger problem

They did teach it in my school. I guess you went to some shitty ass "school" that was really just free daycare for your parents.

You must not have attended an American public school. Stop shit posting in my thread

I did attend an American public school. I guess I paid attention instead of smoking the weed every day like you.

And go fuck yourself, I will post wherever I please.

It's funny how Liberals praise the Founding Fathers when they were slave owning White Nationalists.

Because it's not true.

Liberia was founded long before the Civil War.

Applying today's morals on morals to the past is retarded no matter your political views.

When have liberals ever praised the founding fathers? All they do is shit on them because they were fucking white males. #AmericawasNeverGreat and such.

They taught it in my school.

The war of 1812 is probably the easiest forgotten war in U.S. history, but I'd one of the more important since it solidified our mindset of actually being a REAL county.

Also Lincoln didn't purchase Liberia. It was established in the 1920s. The capital, Monrovia, is named after President Monroe.

Liberia was created under President Monroe, wasn't it? That's why the capitol is Monrovia

this. It was founded for escaped slaves. When Lincoln ended slavery he also passed a law making all people of African descent born in America citizens.

He was not a white nationalist.

They probably in your school, I know mine did. I can't speak for the special education classes though.

1820's

Bah. Mistype. Thanks.

Ironically those returned slaves ended up discriminating against the native Africans, ensuring the country would be an utter shithole from the moment it was founded.

>The war of 1812 is probably the easiest forgotten war in U.S. history
It's not a fun war to learn about. We got our shit pushed in and our capitol burned and our most important wins (Plattsburgh, Baltimore) happened while we were at a peace treaty preparing to surrender. And our best win (New Orleans) was after the war was literally declared over.

Maybe it's because Liberia was founded 3 decades before Abraham Lincoln became President

Morals don't become more right or wrong over time. Morality is relative, and the comparison is valid.

>lincoln hated niggers and wanted to send them all back to africa

When did this meme become so prevalent? Lincoln had decided long before the war was even over that the idea would never work, partially because so few blacks were interested in attempting it.

>he didn't learn this
I want flyovers to leave

Because Liberia is a prime example that blacks cannot maintain a society. Jews make it so this isn't taught in schools, but shit like the KKK assaults against blacks are.

Because niggers wanna believe in this Lincoln God figure. Even though Lincoln was the most corrupt President in history.

You clearly went to a shitty school and didn't pay attention. They never tought this.

lmfao
san b out of nowhere

Italians and Germans were also placed in internment camps during WWII

Is this true?

What is more surprising is that liberia did great. For decades they were one of the most successful countries in africa. After ww2 they were self sufficient and prosperous without foreign aid. Then the niggers took over and led to nigger civil war and now it is a shithole even by african standards. Almost as bad as south africa in 20 years.

along with Japanese for their protection because of them being Axis

I live in the south and they actually thought us this fact in high school

>Themoreyouknow.jpg

Fucking hilarious.

I remember a couple years ago it was a huge rhing around here. Some faggot made 30 threads a day about africa being way bigger.

How did Hitler go down as the most evil man in history for trying to save his people from impending genocide?

No but humanity has advanced morally over time as we have come to learn more. The comparison is invalid. I guess we shouldn't learn about Hammurabi or basically any major historical figure in the past, because they owned slaves and we're thus evil men.

KYS commie fuck

after the war at least 3 million german POW's were intentionally starved to death in concentration camps that make the worst depiction of Auschvitz look like summer camp.

please have cancer and learn more.

I think it is the biggest county in the US. I know it is half the size of Tennessee.

>Lincoln wanted to ship the nogs back
>Boothe decides it's the perfect time to kill him
>Lincoln's papers on the nog removal are basically hidden

They don't teach it because liberia is a failed state and proves that the slaves fuck everything up on their own.