Danish people are not wh*Te! We are proud sons of KARA BOGA we, like our proud BLACK Turk, African...

Danish people are not wh*Te! We are proud sons of KARA BOGA we, like our proud BLACK Turk, African, Hungarian brothers are the enemy of the wh*Toids! We came to Denmark from ancient African tribe that migrated because Gr*eks invadded our ancient homeland (egypt). We came here to live in PEACE but Germany sent lowly wh*Toid germanic refugees who now make the majority. They put the german kween in control. Fuck wh*Toids!

Other urls found in this thread:

fupa.net/spieler/baris-karaboga-68858.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-BvE6sEVcU8&index=2&list=FLSHxpb8CGk4_oaLXSTYoxqQ&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eu sunt karo bogo

Nice meme lmao.

BLACKED material. I'd pay for it desu

Handsome black guy. Nice nordic blonde. Perfect combination.

I hope he breeds her

We will liberate jerusalem akhi, wait and see rerh inshallah the BLACK flag of Islam will fly over the holy mosque

Why are wh*Toid """"""""""men""""""""" so weak and pathetic?

Do you think arabs are yourobeans?

You see a black man and a N*rdic woman, I see a ingenious BLACK man with a imposter medieval German refugee who claims to be a so called ''Dane''. What is a Dane? Look it up, it's recent made ethnicity. Danes are Germans who moved away from their shitty homeland because our BLACK masri built civilisation was better than their shitty villages

Arabs are part of the BLACK race. Who in the world wants to be European? The so-called wh*Toids stole that land from us

mashallah brother

she's so hot...

If we're part of the BLACK race then why do black africans consider arab africans invaders? Also I agree, fuck Wh*Toids.

you can actuallly see the cranial differences for cerebral volume

>why do black africans consider arab africans invaders

The wh*Te devils can only win by dividing the BLACK races through trickery and lies

What about Bavarians?

>land rover shirts

absolutely disgusting

This is the fault of the j*ws. Go to any African Muslim country and people will greet you with salam aleykums and such, go on twitter/instagram/facebook/youtube and the so-called African-Americans who are Christians will say you are Arab invaders. These people need Islam in their life to realize that we BLACK people are brothers

she is a german so-called dane. Ignore her if you are more than 10% black potential brother

It's funny because the landrover would just get stuck within minutes of going off-road

Bavarians are not BLACK they are wh*Toid subhumans

B*varians are so-called A*strians who are so-called G*rmans who claims to be so-called D*nes, so you are so-called wh*Toids. Though if you are with KARA BOGA you may support us, but we will have to kill you eventually

fupa.net/spieler/baris-karaboga-68858.html

I can't tell if this is shitposting or if you're being serious, but thanks eitherway for being nice. Merry christmas :)

why are Japanese men strong,handsome intelligent,when whitoid men deprived thier women and defeated in boxing by blacks?

youtube.com/watch?v=-BvE6sEVcU8&index=2&list=FLSHxpb8CGk4_oaLXSTYoxqQ&t=2s

What are you trying to say? I don't know what Japs are considered, but I do know turks, kazaks and uzbeks etc are considered KARA BOGA. Hmm. I think you are honarary KARA BOGA?

Are Pakis abd Pajeets KARA BOGA?

Japanese belong to the same Altaic group as central asians, so they are honorary KARA BOGA

Yes, you guys are doing a good job fighting the wh*Toids with your brain power. VERY GOOD SMART PEOPLE