Do you worship the Jew?

Do you think this Jewish rabbi from 2000 years ago had magic powers?

Do you think he's his own father (or whatever the fuck it is), created the universe, and has a list of who's naughty or nice and rewards or punishes accordingly? After you're dead (again, whatever the fuck that means - how can people be punished or rewarded AFTER THEY'RE DEAD?)

Do you worship the Jew?

If you don't, according to Sup Forums you're a degenerate.

Absolutely no proof whatsoever that Jesus even existed

No. Biggest meme in history.

Internet retard corrects every historian on Earth outside of a fringe Berkeley polyamorist

this meme needs to stop

I worship the frog to be honest with you senpai.

One book outlines his existence, my guess is there's some bias there.
No other historical records account for his existence.
The Bible is full of historical inaccuracies.

He is not the ''jew''. Jesus is the son of God and our Lord.

No proof

jesus wasn't a rabbi, and the jews (well the san hedron) killed him because he wouldn't put up with their bullshit. also judas was a little bitch snitch who felt so bad about snitching that he killed himself after receiving such little payment for snitching.

the ultimate redpill is knowing that jesus christ is actually michael of nibedon, the creator sun of the local universe. he has had several incarnations on various planets that he has created in the local universe. since our planet is so fucking backward and retarded it didn't go so well, but can you imagine what it was like to see how retarded and insane your own creation is like to get a better understanding of what to do with them in the future?

t. Urantia Book

>He is not the ''jew''. Jesus is the son of God and our Lord.

Jesus's mother was not a Jew?

If your mother's a Jew - you're a Jew?

I know that Miriam was engaged to Yosef. I also know that Yosef did not screw Miriam before they got married. Someone else did - probably lots of guys. Maybe she was selling her pussy. Anyhow, she got knocked up by some guy, and this little bastard child Jesus was the result of her sleeping around. Dumbass cuckold Yosef marries her anyway.

creator son, my bad.

listening to the urantia book for the 2nd time now, shit makes so much more sense once you know how everything really went down.

can't wait to re-read the parts that explain melchizadeks, lanonandeks, seraphim, angels, and midwayers. that shit alone is so damn interesting. also the mansion worlds of morontia.

the book explains how that at the time of conception there were many decisions that ended up with michael taking on a body from two people that happened to be jewish. mainly that the area of the world was the best possible place for him to do his father's work. if rome had been ideal then he would have been a roman, same for any race.

so by all physical body standards you could say he was a jew, but obviously not on his superconcious mind. the book explains that as jesus got older he became more and more knowing of who he really was and very much distanced himself from the typical jewish lifestyle.

Gabriel and The Incarnation of Jesus

After a study of the special report on the status of segregated worlds prepared by the Melchizedeks, in counsel with Gabriel, Michael finally chose Urantia as the planet whereon to enact his final bestowal. Subsequent to this decision Gabriel made a personal visit to Urantia, and, as a result of his study of human groups and his survey of the spiritual, intellectual, racial, and geographic features of the world and its peoples, he decided that the Hebrews possessed those relative advantages which warranted their selection as the bestowal race. Upon Michael's approval of this decision, Gabriel appointed and dispatched to Urantia the Family Commission of Twelve—selected from among the higher orders of universe personalities—which was intrusted with the task of making an investigation of Jewish family life. When this commission ended its labors, Gabriel was present on Urantia and received the report nominating three prospective unions as being, in the opinion of the commission, equally favorable as bestowal families for Michael's projected incarnation.

From the three couples nominated, Gabriel made the personal choice of Joseph and Mary, subsequently making his personal appearance to Mary, at which time he imparted to her the glad tidings that she had been selected to become the earth mother of the bestowal child. ~ The Urantia Book, (122:0.2)

>>Jesus denounced the Pharisees Jews

“What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces. You won’t go in yourselves, and you don’t let others enter either.

rabbi teaches Jewish law

Jews call Jesus a blasphemer & a false messiah.

when he was on earth/urantia, all the jews wanted was a physical king to sit on the throne of david, a true messiah.

because he would not do that, they hated him. jesus said repeatedly something like "do you not understand that my kingdom is not of this world?"

the kikes just wanted to worship a king on a throne. such short sighted, physical world and money loving savages could not even appreciate the idea of a kingdom outside of this physical world.

sometimes i think that rome taking over judea was punishment for the jews killing the planet's bestowal son.

Christianity is older than mainstream Judaism

He is my teacher, my leader. He gave me the fuhrer. He is perfect and the son of man and God in the flesh.

This isn't your tampon store

>God in the flesh
Son of the father.

Jesus is not god.

for you and me, the local universe creator son is might as well be god.

because it'll be a long, long time (and outside of time and space) before you and me ever get anywhere near havona and anywhere near the first source and center.

Jesus realized that judaism in its core was what we understand as fascism today. While jews begrudgingly accepted the Roman rule as long as they were mostly left to their own devices, the other peoples in the area had no choice but to endure oppression from both the Romans and the jews. You see, thing is that you could NEVER become a jew, you were born as one. You had no access to God's good kid club because it was exclusively for the jews, and the gentiles had only the choice of submitting to them or be conquered and killed. Jesus preached a new religion that was essentially deeply antagonistic to the jewish ideology, eroding its very core belief of jews and only jews being a chosen people. This of course rang true with the oppressed gentiles in Palestine and resulted in a charismatic movement.

Given this, what I do not understand is how modern Christians are so hellbent on kissing the zionists' asses, when judaism is their number one enemy their religion was specifically created to destroy.