Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Really makes me think that all of this happened in Alanas head

>K, you're not invited to Wonder Woman
did i miss something

that its a stunt to get men to go watch a chick flick and her pointing it out isn't helping the movie.

all these pr gimmicks are tricks to get white men to go to movies against their own interest.

See starwars as example a. 70 percent repeat viewers were white males for TFA.

Honestly I have no idea what she is talking about

>men made the movie
>men built the theater
>men invented the medium of film
>men do all the work to generate the money for their wives and daughters to waste going to see this garbage movie
>y-you're not invited!

Ghostbusters wasn't an action movie, it was a bad improv skit that went on for over an hour

That makes sense for wonderwoman though. If the Ghostbusters reboot had the same treatment the theatres would be empty as fuck. Wonderwoman is empowering. Old black dykes playing capture the boogey man isn't.

Jokes on you my theater had the no singles policy enforced again after an incident last month.

But Wonder Woman wasn't originally a movie that starred an all male cast??

women-only screening at alamo drafthouse

This is very true

It's actually kinda hilarious in all the wrong ways when watching it with friends

>unfunny improv skit happens
>punch line happens
>scene keeps going
>and going and going until the joke is so dead that it comes back around to being a retard masterpiece

>women never contributed to the society development

ok, what's your status, wizard or wraith?

WW's a capeshit, capes are huge and the demos for them are majority men
GB was marketed as a girl comedy remake of a beloved classic, so smaller market to begin with and you can't guarantee the demo for it.

WW was always going to take more money, it being any good was another matter.

I cringed so badly watching those drawn out jokes. Those poor actors. Those poor editors.

>theaters: I'm going to push my propaganda down your throat and you're gong to like it
>men: no
>theaters: fine I'll be even more obnoxious about it
>men: o-ok

It would be completely fucking ignorant to believe that women didn't contribute at all to the advancement of mankind. But we also know they didn't contribute as much as men have.

Honestly this effects regular normie women more than it does men. Most of them want to go to the theaters with their boyfriends, not with a gaggle of blue haired, obese lesbians.

What did you contribute to the advancement of mankind? Why would you take responsibility for something you didn't take part in? You're using the same logic as white guilt for slavery.

Wait, I already hid this thread an hour ago. Wtf, I hate random tweeters now

>Warner Bros movie comes out
>Warner Bros owned Rotten Tomatoes suddenly filled with literal who websites and youtube channels with less than 5K subs all over the Wonder Woman reviews section

Hmmm, triggers one to ponder.

did anyone seriously give a shit about that screening?

The women who want to go with their boyfriends to movies, lmao

>Theaters: Come see a reboot nobody asked for!
>Men: Fuck comedy movies that aren't funny!
>Theaters: BUT WOMEN'S RIGHTS
>Men: K, now we'll just pirate Wonder Woman too, since you've increased the incentive to do so

>"those poor actors"

They knew all they needed to know to figure it would be shit and did it anyway.

Kristen Wiig had just come off of Secret Life of Walter Mitty which she was heavily praised for, bitch shoulda run the opposite direction.

please keep posting on Sup Forums. dont leave you are one of the better anons

>Oh but we don't mean ALL men

>A redditor praises another redditor

your 5d sarcasm is epic, bro.

DAMN! Alana Massey looks like THAT?

men btfo!!!

YEAAHHHH FUCK THE PATRIARCHY! WOWYM POWA

"Ghostbusters" was an action movie?

Cringey

the difference is WW has hot women in it. ghostbusters was a gorilla, bovine, stork, however kate mckinnon is decent

Following this logic this would mean that women shouldn't be allowed to see ANY other movies because of the feminists. They literally bitch about everything. They also bitched about wonder woman anyway.

Alana Massexy btfo by pic related

>Geek cred
What is that? I didn't know geekdom had a seal of approval on who can be "geeks"

>One nigger-free screening. One!
Do they really not see how full of shit they are?

kek