So, who let him out of the pantry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JT_4lEDhsQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He let himself out. He's dead.

THE NIGGER

Fucking ghosts may nigga

the viewer's imagination and lack of autism.

he used the eagles to get out

I wonder if it was Danny/"Tony". The very next scene after Jack gets out of the pantry, Danny/"Tony" wakes Wendy up. But that doesn't really make much sense, since why would Danny or Tony do that? And who the is Tony, anyway?
Kuuuuubriiiiickkkkk!!!!!

He used a different door. They one they actually showed us early in the movie. Also those freezers are intentionally designed to have a way out from the inside. Kubrick was trolling you.

Specifically the bartender ghost he talks to in the bathroom

>Delbert Grady: Did you know, Mr. Torrance, that your son is attempting to bring an outside party into this situation? Did you know that?
>Jack Torrance: No.
>Delbert Grady: He is, Mr. Torrance.
>Jack Torrance: Who?
>Delbert Grady: A nigger.
>Jack Torrance: A nigger?
>Delbert Grady: A nigger cook.

HOW DID RAIMI GET AWAY WITH THIS

Fuggg... now I have to watch it again

Holy shit an old man looks like an old man say it isn't so!!

What movie?

Deep lore

The Shining

Why would I lie on Sup Forums?

Oh okay. Thought so, thanks

Tony is a personally Danny created shielding him from the reality of sexual abuse.

Tony went in his quarantine, infected him and then freed him.

for those delicious (you)s

Grady

>unironically believing Kubrick would make a movie about ghosts

The Hotel

>implying
he used a LoTR meme, from what I got. I used a reference to the thing

Last time we had this thread there was a cunt who said he figured it out based on this screenshot, but I'm pretty sure he was just fucking with us.

ur mum hehehe fuckin epic, epic for the win

Would have to add up all the box numbers

Well you can assume he used that door. But you don't have to and we never see him using it.
Kubrick is intentionally fucking with us:
youtube.com/watch?v=JT_4lEDhsQ8

Holy Fuck they come out the otherside like in a fucking cartoon And the dialog is literally about bugs bunny.

K U B R I C K

Why does a pantry even have a lock? It's just a deadbolt on the outside. Surely it's not to discourage thieves.

Bump

He wasn't in a freezer he was in a pantry

this pleases the autimo

Kubrick literally said it was ghosts.

I like to think that it doesn't matter how he get's out, what matters is that he somehow did get out despite being locked and that fact just adds to the fear and helplessness of the other characters.
If there was a scene of him finding a secret key or whatever to unlock the door then he would just be an everyday man that went insane, not showing how he get's out makes you imagine that he is not just an ordinary crazy man in an ordinary locked room.

I know Kubrick said some things explaining it but I like to think this way.