A question for anons from freedomland aka USA. What gun should I buy? SKS for $500...

A question for anons from freedomland aka USA. What gun should I buy? SKS for $500. Or Fort201 for $800 (military AK47 remade for semi-automatic only). Or advise me a good semi-automatic carbine worth less than $1000.

Other urls found in this thread:

cabelas.ca/product/97723/russian-sks-semi-auto-rifle-w-hardwood-stock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reply to this post if your cunt has garbage gun laws

AK for sure. SKS's are bottom of the barrel cheap garbage here, and 500 dollarydoos is way too much.

get a vz. 58 if you can find one in your price range, otherwise get the AK

SKS obviously
>tfw generally okay gun laws

forgot pic

SKS cost around $400 - $600 depending on the quality and upgrades
Interestingly it is even cheaper than AK for $50 but I found only one seller. Apparently this rare weapon here

You can not have a carbine for hunting?

$500 for an SKS? They're like $200 here.

cabelas.ca/product/97723/russian-sks-semi-auto-rifle-w-hardwood-stock

I don't know how helpful american gun prices will be. In the US you can build a semiauto AR15 for 250 USD easily, and parts+ammo will be much cheaper than for an AK. In Iraq you can get a selectfire AK for a blowjob and a hardcandy. Are you buying in the US or something?

>be Brazilian
>deny people their god given right to bear arms
>get shot anyway

for $200 you can buy semi-automatic carbine for .22LR only or shotgun
No AR15 definitely not an option. Cheapest made in China AR15 cost here $1200. And Bushmaster $2000+. I do not know why it's so expensive. Possible customs duties. Also 7.62 stolen from the army warehouse is very cheap unlike .223Rem

Aslo selectfire AK cost $800 too but only on blackmarket

just go to the east and desert with the gun they issue you lmao

do it twice and sell one

A пpaвдa, чтo нa Укpaинe мoжнo кyпить бoeвoй aвтoмaтичecкий кaлaш из ATO зa 1к$?

Deserters quickly get catch. AK on blackmarket usually trophies about which did not inform the commander. Also there are A LOT of grenades and disposable RPGs because you can tell the commander that you shot them in the Russian. But in fact you did not shoot and sell them lol.
Cлышaл 20К гpивeн ecли c пepвых pyк.

based

Us Americans just gave your government some free weapons and now they're selling them to their citizens?
FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE UKRAINE, JUST UNACCEPTABLE.

>SKS for $500.

What the fuck has the world come to?

W8 you think that the US government gave to us old soviet SKS? Are you iq89?

>Are you iq89?

You are being too generous.

Such is life not in freedomland
You are welcome my dear

>>tfw generally okay gun laws

I'm fine with the ownership laws, but usage laws are retarded.

>Can't use a restricted class weapon anywhere but a range
>Not even on private property you own outside city limits

Come on