New to /pol...This scene caught my attention

New to Sup Forums. Maybe about 2 months in. Didn't understand the site at first, but now I'm hooked. I love the freedom of speech and expression.

Anyways, I'm in San Fran and snapped this pic. I feel like /pol would find it interesting.

>I'm in San Fran
so you're a faggot?

>I love the freedom of speech and expression.

FUCK YOU, SUMMER FAGGOT

Upside down flag is a symbol of distress so you're not really triggering Sup Forums

Post your balls and your feet!

>liberal
>summer

Go back home summer child

>how to troll Sup Forums

No one from sf calls it san fran, you carpetbagger tech geek pegged faggot

I'm not sure what you're getting at?

Is it any surprise your local chinese district has Kevin Spacey fans?

this

lolwat OP just said it would interest Sup Forums

stockton and broadway, used to work in FiDi just south of there. good vietnamese sandos at MunchBoxx on Clay

> 2 months in
> Sup Forums is actually a diet and not a brazillian waxing imageboard

wtf we have a chinese restaurant with the same name

what does BBQ Kitchen taste like?

Welcome.

upside down flag? whats so interesting about that

There are a grand total of maybe 10 names that chinese restaurants use

its alright, not the best

It's a pretty common phrase taught to asians I think. I've seen "yummy thai," yummy noodle" etc.
I think it's mostly a translation related issue that results in "yummy" being used excessively among asian restaurants.

There's over 20 asian restaurants in edmonton with the adjective "yummy" in the title.

Maybe he's in distress.

Pic is based.

What are your thoughts on Jews?

Flag in U.S. probably should be upside down. America is in distress for sure... especially if Hillary somehow wins the presidency.

Newfag needs definition for "summer fag". That shit had me laughing and I don't even get it.

>Maybe about 2 months in

Don't forget OP

Why is my user id wadass. Shits rigged.

WadAss FBI pls go

Fuck off wadass

oh yea i already knew that

I was just pointing out something meaningless that doesn't really add value to the thread because i just found it amusing that out of all photos i see... it just happened to be one with a photo of a restaurant of my local chinese restaurant

sorry for the inconvenience of you having to type out a pointless post that i barely read, leaf

All that western union money going to Mexico. Distress?

Mexicans can still tunnel under walls, am I right?!?

>admitting to being a newfag
>posting a picture from degenerate HQ and thinking it would interest Sup Forums

*unsheathes katana*

I literally lurked here for 2 years before I started posting here regularly
do your time son

Nobody gives a shit you fucking newfag.

There's a 2 year mandatory training period in Sup Forums before you're allowed to post here.

Good luck.

just stop WaDAss

Homeless vet signalling distrsss, most likely.

No joke, I passed this guy walking on the street today. He has a sign that says "Flags of our Fathers". Pretty sure he is pro-America since he wheels around a cart full of American flags.

I'll have to talk to him the next time I see him.

That's cuz you guys are "over the hill" thus too old to keep up with the cool kids who are out, standing in their field.

>Select all images containing storefronts

Lurk moar faggot, nobody cares and this is coming from a Canadian. I'm a 10 year Sup Forums vet and I'm honestly offended that you would bother posting without fully understanding what this is. Read and enjoy for now but also, blow through a straw into a bucket of bleach and ammonia you greasy fuck.

If you are just now discovering Sup Forums, you don't deserve to throw your shitty opinions around. Something is obviously wrong with you.

FUCK NIGGERS WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE 1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>training newfaggots on Sup Forums first

Is it any wonder why all the boards are shit when the boot camp is Sup Forums?

pls lurk before you post

I've had to go that shit hole of a city on half a dozen different trips.

Traffic and road layout is worse then fucking thailand.

Restaurants and stores have really retarded hours. Its done "European" style where they are only open for an hour and half at either lunch or breakfast, then another hour and a half for dinner around 5:00. If you choose to eat at any other time, your fucked.

Infrastructure is old and falling apart. Roads in pieces. All in all, a horrible place.

Well fucko they gotta handle the edge first, you gonna see gore, dicks ,dead animals, diseases and all kinds of nasty shit, you gotta build resistance to it or else we re just a right wing tumblr.
Picture is unrelated?

>2 years
I moved on to Sup Forums within a year of starting up on Sup Forums.
>tfw exceptional student

I just called that number. They aren't open. Fucking assholes, turn off the goddamn sign when you close.

This.

Sup Forums pretty much renders you numb to everything Sup Forums has to offer. Soul crushing but it prevents you from spazzing out like a newfag.