WARNING:

Without a doubt, Donald Trump is beating Hillary and will win the election - but. The Clinton's may have a card up their sleeve.

Obviously you all have seen Bill's health lately, and it looks like it is deteriorating heavily; it looks like the soul is being sucked right out of him and he looks lethargic and deathly.

In the coming months, Bill Clinton will possibly pass away from his illness.

However.

There will be a massive false flag and the story will be that a Trump supporter shot and killed Bill Clinton.
The media will eat it up, Trump's poll numbers will dive. Hillary will win the election due to public bawwing.

Screencap this post.
-LA

Other urls found in this thread:

enemywithin1.bandcamp.com/track/classified-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Big bump.

I feel violated by that look. Please take it down before i call mods. It is like im being raped.

You do not yet know the power of the darkside!

KILL BILL??

>Without a doubt, Donald Trump is beating Hillary and will win the election
>Trump's poll numbers will dive. Hillary will win the election

I don't think you understand how to express conditional statements properly. Those two lines can't both be true. It would have worked if you had written "will win the election if" as opposed to just "will win the election."

I already told you last night that they are going to kill him for the sympathy vote.

Autism: the post.

>average american reading comprehension

>"In Freemasonry it is permitted to kill." -Cabrinovic,

Assassination is likely the only card up the sleeve.

It's to be dramatic and exaggerate the point I'm trying to make. It is just conjecture after all, so how do you know if any of this could be true, including Donald Trump being elected?

It's not really about that
Everybody knows Trump wants to press the Bill button during debates. Doing so after his death is a dick move and he'd lose a lot of support doing so.

They'd remove a major card from Trump's deck by killing Bill.

What?

You don't know it's true, which is why you ought to qualify it with a word like "if." Otherwise your post won't compile.

The elite reached a point of degeneration that it simply doesn't matter who wins the election.

If Trump wins, you have at least some fun watching these crooks fight each other for some time.

Are you slow? Did you not read the "but" part of his statement?

I thought he looked good the night he spoke.
Good enough to let him semi violate me, but not good enough for him to stick it in.

You really cannot use common sense to understand that through the use of the rest of on the line "but the Clinton's may have a card up their sleeve" isn't in any way of saying "Donald Trump may win if the Clinton's don't have a card up their sleeve"?

Seriously?

Are you trying to be a big boy and be technical here?

>False flag shooting
>When they could easily ride a sympathy wave from an obvious illness related death.

0/10 you didn't even try

Also.

Another point to make here.

Why is Bill Clinton among the colored in faces in the 2016 cover for the 'supposedly' Freemasonic / Globalist magazine, The Economist? What possible importance could Bill have over HIllary? Why isn't Hillary in his spot?

Thread music:
enemywithin1.bandcamp.com/track/classified-3

You can't just add a "but" or a "however" and suddenly make "he will win" turn into a conditional statement. You need a modifier like "if" or a "might" to write in terms of only a possibility of winning. Otherwise you're just lying by saying he will win and then saying he won't win.

>You really cannot use common sense to understand that through the use of the rest of on the line "but the Clinton's may have a card up their sleeve" isn't in any way of saying "Donald Trump may win if the Clinton's don't have a card up their sleeve"?

You're implicitly acknowledging the second way you wrote it is the way it should have been written. You used a "may" which allows your version of the sentence to make sense.

best one so far kek

Pic related is you

Hillary could check out at any time too, really. She's riddled with disease. The demons may be all that keep her alive.

youre a try hard. Sorry... *you're

I don't see anything wrong with him, do you?

>literally life revolves around pic related because he can't understand anything that isn't technical

Quite rational exchange we had, so many arguments were had

just his death from 'natural causes' would be such a huge pub and pity boost

he's the least well-looking man anywhere on television right now

Looks ok aside from the crippling

AAAAAIIIIIIDDDDDDDSSSS

Looks good to me

didn't work against brexit