JUST

JUST

good, he's an abusive, manipulative fuck. hope she gets redemption

learn to use the catalog, sperg-faggot

>SOMEBODY STOP ME

was this some subtle admission of guilt?

>hair plugs
He deserves it

>Do trial
>Win
>Ace Ventura sequel

Do it Jim!

That's how he will testify in court.

she was vaccinated and had to die to prevent autism.

It's the beard. That is a 'prosecute me for the death of a spouse' beard

found out that his gf was actually Finkle and snapped.

Wow. It's actually true.

wut the fuck

Somebody try and stop me.

Oh...

read the messages he had sent to her, you fucking newfag...he caused her suicide.

No one causes a suicide, you utter mong

Good reason for any sane person to not associate themselves with insane people.
They kill themselves like they always do and everyone around them suffer from it.

Pretty soon sending a mean text will be a punishable offense. Pretty soon if you're not happy-go-lucky Mr. Sunshine whose life is going just swell 24/7 you'll get hauled off to jail.

kys

Horton Hurts a Whore

Wtf I'm gonna kill myself now I you go to prison

It's just the parents suing for damages, if carreys lawyers were worried they would've settled already. It's just a good clickbait title

underrated

>It's a Truman goes to trail for the manslaughter of his long-term girlfriend episode.

>be me
>work a late night mom and pop shop
>get call around 11:00
>"I'd like to speak to a manager or owner!"
>ah geez
>"they're busy, I can take a message"
>guy fucks around with a story in his grating faggot voice for 20 minutes leading up to a complaint
>long story short his faggy friend bought a latte 8 hours ago and thinks he saw a swastika in it
>I kek so fucking hard customers jump in the restaurant
>I though it was gonna be a cockroach or some sperm-like substance in his drink
>we don't even have the nozzles or know-how to put designs in a latte
>our latte comes pre-made out of a fucking mix machine
>he gets pissed off that I laughed and demands we find the criminal who swirled aryan supremacy into his latte
>I tell him I'll leave a note and the owners will get back to him if they give a shit
>they won't
I can't believe this grown man spent all day stewing over somebody else's strangely-shaped coffee swirl. it was so goddamn absurd I may have gotten the place written up for a noise complaint. It was tantamount to complaining you saw hitler in your toast. But this guy legitimately believed he was some kind of victim of robo-nazi latte swirling

>not Liar Liar

good blog

Have you thought about his cock today?

I'd love a handjob from that beast.

is this the same creature?

Yes it is.

COCK

NICE AND THOUGHT

>New texts that Jim Carrey allegedly sent to his ex Cathriona White have been revealed
>In one text exchange the two are talking about their deceased parents when Carrey allegedly writes: 'Have you thought about my c*** today?'
>Another exchange shows Carey allegedly urging White to get the morning after pill following a night of sex
>Photos have also been released of the two on Valentine's Day 2013
>These photos were taken a day after the alleged morning after pill text, and a week before White's STD test
>It had been alleged that Carrey infected White with Herpes 1, Herpes 2 and gonorrhea
Lol jesus christ

>In another, after they split in 2013, she accused Carrey, 54, of giving her STD's and wrote: “My blood is on your hands,” investigators have found.

>In a suicide note, she tells Carrey “Jim You ruined my life. And even after doing so you added insult upon insult on top,” she writes in one note for 2012.

Also keep in mind that this psychotic fuck provided the girl with the prescription drugs under a fake name "Arthur King" to kill herself with.

Then this fucker shows his face at the funeral as a pallbearer.

Some next level Dexter shit, except he forgot to cover his tracks.

Underrated

you mean retribution

Kek

If you've seen his stand up from the 80s it becomes obvious the man is a sex addict.

>Ahmed Ibrahim is the name of the lawyer attempting to sue
>literally a Jewish Muslim

what the fuck?

ibrahim is not a jewish last name

ibrahim
abrahim
abraham

WOW, the're really behind everything

MY COCK

THINK ABOUT IT

??? Stupid amerifat discovers that muslim religion is a copy/pasta of jewish one.

>blocks your path
>goddamnit

Haha what a retard

jim don't GIVE A SHIT
gotta respect a guy who JUST DUN GIVE A FUCK!
not shit not fuck HE DON'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN!

>when you're so fat you run out of places for your flaps and start collecting it in your forehead

So I don't get it. Was the whole game all in Heather's head? Because there are a lot of moments that don't make sense like when she left her dad's corpse in his bed and didn't call the cops.

MAGA

Jim Carrey had a spiritual awakening and has the power to change the world along with others. The Elite have been suppressing this power in all humans since before you know and now they will put him through hell to shoot him down from opening anybodies eyes to whats going on.

Screencap this and do some research.

tell me more

yeah but what conditioner does he use that hair looks fantastic

>be me
Hi, reddit.

kys

>be me
thanks for clarifying

no Jim

Possible lair lair sequel confirmed?

Summer cancer please leave. That shit is older than you are.

I'm 31.

well it's 32 years old

He's a super scumbag, but I mean, its not like he has much of a career anymore anyway. His comedy doesn't really work, he's old and publicly known as an asshole and crazy, and he's not really talented as a director.

He's like a bad version of Tom Cruise that can be bruised.

>wrongful death lawsuit
>trial

yeah totes the same thing gai!

>Sup Forums began in 2003
>i am less than 14

how is this possible

>amerikuks are so kukd they think yoy can blame others when someone kills themself

totes home of the brave bro

Huh

yes you are indeed responsible for your actions.

How is it his fault for giving her drugs to kill herself?

That's like holding someone responsible online for saying "kill yourself" to someone and they actually do it.

It's not like he forced the drugs down her throat.

idk

>That's like holding someone responsible for shooting someone in the head and they actually die.
>It's not like he forced her to stand in the line of fire.
>idk

topkek
now watch this drive.

He's rich, he'll be fine.

Did he physically force her to take those drugs?

dont you ever compare the cruise to this hack

have you ever been in a relationship? people can be controlling and manipulative and take advantage of people and slowly shape them into doing things they wouldnt otherwise do

>civil lawsuit
>suicide

>That's like holding someone responsible online for saying "kill yourself" to someone and they actually do it.

Well it's actually illegal to tell someone to kill themselves and they actually go through it. You can be charged with involuntary manslaughter and I think that's what the case is about.

>Be Canadian
>Ask gf why she's not thinking about your cock
>She kills herself
>End your life in prison because of it

just

Holy shit what are they doing

arabs are literal fucking semites o begin with.

How is this a response to the post you quoted, or relevant to the thread

Rekt

>let women into government positions
>saying mean things is now illegal

Cannot tarry the Carrey.

>we are now in a Silent Hill 3 thread

Better than the celeb shit that was being discussed desu

Death Stranding is Silent Hills.

Like the guy that is suing his Tinder date because she abandoned the date halfway through the movie. He is suing her for $17.50.

I like how this has nothing to do with anything in this thread and I still laughed.

Top tier ass desu

Shame she's no longer with us, one less ass to get plowed by a lucky guy

It's like a mythical creature

Oh fuck off, dude.

>top tier ass
Her ass is flat but somehow still flabby. That's a shit tier ass.

I have the same wallpaper.

Nice trips, my man.

Whoops, forgot the pic.

thats the other persons fault for being a weak minded little shit though
if she killed herself its no ones fault except her own. fucking kill yourself for ever thinking otherwise