1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How will you feel when Orängeführer Donald Trump declares surprise war and invades North Korea, China, Russia, Iran, and California while outlawing anime, brown eyes, and any religion that isn't Greek?

Ivanka has natural brown hair brown eyes

And converted to judaism

Excited, honestly. Young Memelords aside I'm ready for a violent revolution and optimistic about our chances of destroying the great satan.

1. Japan
2. Because it is a story about other countries, I don't put in a word.

> China, Russia, Iran, and California

Why California?
Isn't California a state in America? :3

>and California

>This is what poltards actually believe

Trump is a brainless jew puppet who will die of heart attack any day now

Dude weed everyday

reminder that americans are proud of this man when he does this type of shit

do americans even feel embarrassment?

>2 scoops for Donald

They know he's a retarded child, they treat him like one themselves. They like it because it le trolls liberals leftists and foreigners

That was fake news, Abe dumped it as well

Broofs?

Of those NK is a rather real possibility now.
Especially now.
Reports say that military plans have been intensively worked on in recent time.

Very Proud.

>Reports say that military plans have been intensively worked on in recent time.

It is known that americans don't take down presindents while in times of war, and since congress will probably switch in 2018, cheeto will start a war to avoid being impeached

look up the video. abe dumped it first, then donald did the same thing

When that happens we initiate a coup, capture him, and have him executed. Then we water our lawns with the blood of his supporters.

OP, do us all a favor and drink a bleach milkshake. Fucktard.

it is not about trump, you moron. it is about "banter" on /int. we will say whatever triggers you faggots. kys

how does it feel when your own country become such a big embarassment just because a one man?

Oh fuck. I'm doing it wrong then. If I understand this right I just gotta pretend to like Trump regardless of whether I do or don't? Is that how to banter properly?

This. OP is a fucking queef. TY for the picture my dude.

no, there are no hard and fast rules. i always larp and say random shit to trigger foreign shits. it may be for or against trump or whoever depending on the thread topic. just remember one thing: whatever you say they will hate you. so never apologize or try to reason with them and never try to explain anything about the us. just keep annoying them by posting stupid shit.

lol good luck invading california. texas and cali carry this shithole country. it's those damn liberal cities that bring home the bacon.

gl xaxaxaaxa

>this is what pol actually believes

1. Michigan
2. I'll simply flee to Canada. Didn't vote for this fool and don't feel like I should have to deal with his mess.

It's true though. Everyone hates Americans, every nation and place on the political spectrum. No surprise they're baiting at times.

California is shit though. Absolutely dreadful.

alright. don't come here then. just enjoy the money we bring into the country

Sup Forums used to be an anti-American anti-Anglo pro-midwestern pro-European, pro-Palestinian bastion of enlightenment, then Trump came along and turned into an American Times Square pro-Israel shitshow.

I remember how Sup Forums went full shit months before the election days and after that, it turns out a huge part of that board hate him.

Did Ben Garrison really make that?

Sup Forums became pure shit after the moot cuck / 4+Sup Forums thing

I will be drafted

Nice fantasy there fatshit