Why are you alone this Christmas?

Why are you alone this Christmas?

Why it should be different from other years?

autism and lack of social contact

What do you do OP?

Because it's not Christmas.

Alone.

I am always alone the christmas didn't change nothing

turbo-autism and no social connections

You know why.

it's been like this for years now

no carp? ;_;

flag

There are Christians in Israel, or do you smash their houses to pieces too?

I like to be alone. I will be spending Christmas day with my family but I see it as a chore and I am looking forward to it being over.

Because I don't leave until 6.

In the spirit of Christmas, are you planning on throwing acid in some young girls face this evening, Mohammad?

Jew?

I fucking hate carp, you use more energy picking out the bones than you get from what you end up eating.

No. Ugly, autism, manlet, etc.

No friends and my family abandoned me

this. Being around my family, hell even my gf at this point is a chore

Is carp a traditional Polish Christmas feast?

>and my family abandoned me
do tell, I'm curious about how that happens

because social interactions are a chore I'd rather not deal with

what do you mean abandoned

Yeah, but it's because it's the only thing that was available in communist Poland.

Do you have turkey now?

being alone for christmas is underrated
if you wanted to talk to people you could just go to a bar or something

I wasn't about to get jewed on plane ticket costs and deal with crowded airports just to be with my parents for a certain day, and the only thing worse than that would be going over to the house of any of my coworkers that invited me over and intruding in on their family like that.

No, because >muh tradition
Also Christmas eve is strict fast day so no meat.

Or church, you heathen

>or something

>you could just go to a bar
Amerifat bars must be pretty fucking shitty if it's actually normal to talk to strangers there

different user here. Do you really not talk to other people at bars up there? That's kind of half the experience going out and interacting with people. Have you ever seen the show Cheers?

I'm well of how bars are portrayed on TV, but IRL everybody who's at a bar is there with their group of friends (and thus they have no reason nor interest in speaking to others). In cheaper bars you do have some old alcoholics, but they typically just want to be left alone, or at most they might just talk with the bartender.

>I'm well of
I'm well aware of*

I think the bars you are mainly thinking of are the nightlife ones where people go out for the night into town. There are a lot of other smaller, local ones where locals go in and have a drink and talk with the other people who do the same thing there too

i am not

Because my parents never bothered talking to me since I was a child besides using me as a punching bag where they would complain about their problems all the time, shout at me or just boast about their nonexisting achievements. I was raised by my teachers (one time a teacher made me shit myself in front of the class by not allowing me to leave the classroom, great childhood memories from school), but at least I was social enough to develop attachment to strangers and make friends, specially in Eastern Europe after meeting the most amazing people by sheer luck. My family is wealthy but broken, they behave like goybots, working, consuming and paying their taxes without ever bothering with art, tradition, history, culture, heritage, our social problems and politics, and all the things that makes us human. The perfect goyim family, never questioning, just doing exactly as they should like cattle. To make matters worse I was "adopted" through illegal "adoption" in what all indicates was human trafficking (my parents refuse to tell me the truth but judging by all the inconsistencies in their dialogue I was certainly kidnapped by human traffickers and later sold to them (my adoptive "mother" is infertile and always treated me like garbage to vent out her frustration)). Never fitted in, always felt like a black sheep and always hated all this "wealthy and perfect family" façade when everything is so obviously broken and yet nobody cares. I'm on my early 30s and I haven't talked to my parents since 2011, and they have no idea where I live. I plan on moving to the Balkans within a year where I'll finally change my name, renounce my Brazilian nationality and also change my place of birth to that location. I just want to be born again from the womb of the motherland that embraced me, with the woman I love and the family I chose for myself.

Not nearly as alone as I've been through most of my previous Christmases, but yeah, I guess we all learn to endure loneliness somehow.

>moving to the balkans
oh my..might as well kys

There are very few places like Eastern Europe in this world. The ground you walk, the air you breathe, the sky above you, the horizon at the Aigaio, you're surrounded by the virtue of your ancestors but you're too blinded by ignorance to see them. Just look at yourself in the mirror for a minute, your face is the reflection of those who came before you, who struggled and dared with their lives just to give you a chance of existing. Think about them when you're talking about your homeland. Where you stand now you still have the chance to make the right choices, and that's the side of history I want to be part of and partake in the battle to protect the virtues of those who fought so bravely to obtain it, and maybe one day we'll take back the world from those who once sought to destroy it. The west is dead, all of it. They turned their backs to their ancestors and by doing so they handed their future to Death. "Muh heritage" became something to be mocked rather than praised and revered for its sacredness, they have no respect for the ancient. Don't take the west as a standard of victory, but rather as a standard of ultimate defeat.

Because I am a fucking fucking fucking loser who is alone every single day

You know, when I celebrate Christmas, I prefer to be by myself.

I am an ugly braindead retard with a cold dysfunctional family

I'm not, I have my immediate family. If you're talking gf wise, it's fucking hard when you've never had the confidence and all people did was tear you down as a kid.