You have 5 seconds to explain why you dont support the stormcloaks

You have 5 seconds to explain why you dont support the stormcloaks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSLPH9d-jsI
youtube.com/watch?v=5JCfCKHcaZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As a redhead I must side with my fellow mer

Because they represent BLM in the real world. All they do is say "muh Skyrim for nords".

>being an isolationist
Seriously what good has the Nord ever done by themselves?
Nords where born to be ruled by other races

The Imperials are globalists

Did you miss the part where they were a 5th column of the Elves?

To be for the Stormcloaks to to choose cuckoldry over freedom.

I think its something about a Arrow and a Knee ..

You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor! Take her away!

If you read some journal or book in the game it talks about how Ulfric was secretly in league with the Altmer.

So he's kinda like Trump, secretly in league with Hillary.

>nationalism for a land that is nordish
the difference is that blacks don't belong in America.

I Used to Be Adventurous like yourself but then I get a Claymore up the ass ..

Imperials are fighting the atlmer (muslims) and the nords are a big part of there armies. Also ulfric stormcloak is a muslim sleeper cell.

>Ulfric was secretly in league with the Altmer.
He was an asset, not a traitor, he destabilised the empire further by instigating the stormcloak rebellion, which the thalmor liked.
They do not however want him to win because it means the thalmor will no longer have authority in Skyrim.

Kys and get fucked Thalmor shill.

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

I can smell your bait from were I stan sneeky mofo

>Altmer are Islam

Did you even play the game?

Pic Related

>Shitskin imperials are better than Aryan master race
K.

THEIR QUESTS FUCKING SUCK

I forgot what their city is called or whatever but it sucks too. Solitude is best city so Imperials is the way to go.

Because they're playing into the hands of the (((Thalmor))).

They make terrible stealth archers

they admire american history x version of hitler. they dont know what a banquee is

just kidding, i don't know what they believe because i've never been to stormfront =O

>Supporting Transnistria tier separatists
>non-ironically

I didn't play this particular videogame

>$.02 has been added to your account

Stormcloaks are like Sanders supporters. Great motives, large numbers, but stubborn and unable to see the big picture. Skyrim needs the Empire, the same way each individual state needs the Union.
The elves would wreck their shit alone, same as Russia or China would wreck any individual state, but would choke on the whole.

Just saying ..
youtube.com/watch?v=BSLPH9d-jsI

>Nord Emperor conquers the entire continent

but yea they're made to be ruled.

>mfw listening to Jeremy Soule's Skyrim soundtrack right now

>preferring to live in a multi-kulti diversity faggot hipster town
>not wanting to live in the comfiest thing in the world and be drinking buddies with rolf the racist

So what order should the genocides be in? Obviously Altmer are the first to go. After them I think it should be the cats, then the lizards, then finally the Dunmer.

honestly tho skyrim was a really fucking boring game uninstalled it after 5 hours of playtime
really disappointed

>Skyrim needs the Empire
Like Britain needs the EU, right? Do you really want Thalmor religious fanatics running around attacking everyone who worships Talos?

Yeah, clearly you have the reading comprehension of a 12 year old. Ulfric is not in league with the Thalmor, he hates the Thalmor. It's just the Thalmor see Ulfric as a uncontrollable asset because he brings disruption to the empire, which makes the empire weaker. The Thalmor do not support Ulfric's cause though and do not want either side to win, but stay in war for as long as possible.

I support Ulfric's ideas but I think his main concerns are bullshit. Talos banning was literally not enforced until Ulfric started complaining about it and the thalmor noticed. He also thinks that the Imperials actually like the Thalmor for some reason. If he really hated the Thalmor he would help strength the Empire so they could drive them back.

And a note on Talos
The empire is literally being mocked when they have to ban Talos, which has strong ties to Tiber Septim. They probably have a bigger reason to hate the Talos ban than the nords do.

Morrowind > Oblivion > Skyrim

Hamerfell held its own against the Aldmeri Dominion without the empire. What makes Skyrim less capable of doing that as well?

this is literally the argument against brexit you globalist faggot

Because the entire empire belongs to the nords.

Argonians are pretty based. Not only did they fuck up the Dunmers over their slavery shenanigans but they also fucked up the Daedras so hard during the Oblivion crisis that they shut down the oblivion gates in Black Marsh by themselves

THE REACH BELONGS TO THE FORSWORN!

youtube.com/watch?v=5JCfCKHcaZQ

The difference is the EU loves muslims while the Empire hates the Thalmor

Well, you've definitely out-nerded me.

Because I don't waste my life playing shitty video games.

>windhelm
>literally having a dindunmer ghetto
>comfy

Nords dont have curved swords though

I have 5 seconds to type sage

sage

I did it, yay

>too stupid to be able cite literal game fantasy correctly

>"le fedora!"

>WE WUZ DRAGONKIN

There is literally a character in windhelm that complains about stormniggers being racist

you never hear that shit in solitude

>more multiculti than Riften and Windhelm

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAIfuckedthatuglyrichelfbitchAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>solitude
>letting filthy elves own good property and run businesses
better in a ghetto than next door.

FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE HAS HEARD OF THAT COUNTRY!!!!! OMG I LOVE YOU

You read the paper wrong. It was that Ulfric's past has been manipulated by Thmor for their goals but they had no intention of making him into a viable force. If he does, the Thalmor will have essentially made an enemy nation for trying to corrode another.

Still Ulfric winning isn't seen as big of a problem as the Imperials winning.
They are both bad things for the Thalmor but they are far more worried about a Imperial victory.

because there's no racism in solitude, might as well be fucking san francisco.

Red guards are Muslims, forsworn are BLM, Thalmor are Jews

Khajit stealth archer with max agility and 4 day vampirism = I believe I can fly.

Fuck Oblivion was so much cooler than Skyrim.

Yo this is a bit off topic but is it worth playing The Elder Scrolls Online for lore and exploration reasons?

I just always loved that aspect of the series.

>wanting to live next to this thing

I like it. It got bad press at launch but is now really fun.

I didn't join either side, game was too boring.

no its because people respect imperial authority no matter the race

WE

Because I live in Daggerfell you cuck.

that niggerjew lives in the horsefucking town of whiterun

>he doesn't live in the Sky District

You forgot that the King of Skyrim admired Ulfric and would have rebelled if Ulfric had asked him to. Elisif, his widow, was even a secret Talos worshipper. The whole thing was about Ulfric and his desire to be powerful and famous, not Nord independence.

Ultimately, I side with the Empire because my Dragonborn is a Nord. Considering I'll kill the Emperor during the game, and that eventually I'll command armies of dragons, the best way to become Emperor myself is to ensure the Empire remains united, the Legion is in my pocket, and that I'm the man an attractive single Queen of Skyrim relies on the most. It's either rule the world, or be second-in-command to a tinpot dictator who will assuredly face a second rebellion during his lifetime AND have to deal with the elves invading for sure when Skyrim is alone and weak. It's an obvious choice if you choose logic over feels.

Where should The next game take place

>imperial authority
>run by a female nord because their king got btfo by a super nord male

because i support the altmer

Literally the game worlds master race. They deserve to rule over the untermensch.

ive always taken bethesdas inspiration as being

>High Elves: 3 Reich
>Imperials: Americans/allies
>Nords: russians/slavs

The Elves literally want lebensraum for their master race.

> Not waiting till night, sneaking in, and cleansing the ghetto house by house

kek

>writes a fucking essay of vidya lore from memory

>thinks he's not a neckbeard

A bar is a business, the dunmer literally run the Grey Quarter and all of its shops. Windhelm is also closely allied with Riften, where elves and argonians own half the stores.

meh ima download it again thanks desu

>reclaim Skyrim
>Thalmor declare full-on war AGAIN and retake everything, as they did before, fighting an even BIGGER army than there could be in the north
>all meanwhile Imperials try to keep the piece to stop a literal genocide, while sucking Thalmor dick because they know only that's the way to survive right now

Why are Nords literally polish people who stab everyone in the back?!

Ulfric was making a point. How could Skyrim hope to stand against the Aldmeri Dominion if their High King himself was too weak? They needed a stronger leader, so Ulfric challenged him to a traditional duel, then used the voice to roflstomp his shit in.

I'm guessing shit would have been much better if he didn't use the voice and simply did a duel.

Having the MC be leader of any faction, let alone an Empire is a bad idea considering they usually just fuck off and mantle gods or conquer Akavir or other shit and don't actually rule or lead anything.

>grey quarter grayskin refugees
>let in by merkel tier high king torygg from solitude
>some faggot gets mad when the white man rises up and fucks the globalist kings shit up

I love the fact that his wife is pretty much begging for someone to cuck him.

You are selling the breakable values that enable YOU to shill.....

Riften is the shit. People getting fucked up all day and venturing out to steal from every other city.

Faggots can't even walk though the gates without getting hussled. Keeps the dorks out.

>not knowing shit about TEST
And where would this massive army come from, faggot? You realize they'd have to March through Cryodiil right? Even with a treaty, the Empire and it's allies would not allow a giant Aldmeri army march through their capital in order to conquer Skyrim. Not only would the Empire march to stop thrm, the Redgaurds, Breton, Wood Elves and Nords would all march out to meet them too and we'd have a huge battle in the middle of Cyrodiil where AD gets its shit pushed in by the collective forces.

Ive been playing again for the past few weeks, and ive come to a realization. On my current playthrough, I sided with the stormcloaks. After they won, I realized: Nords are literally the niggers of skyrim.
They are violent and brutish. They shun wisdom and encourage a simpleton lifestyle.
They constantly look back and the achievements of their ancient ancestors and claim them for their own, yet achieve little greatness themselves. Even all the shopkeepers and craftsmans will tell you that theyre bad for business.
The nords of skyrim are regressive savages, and they most certainly do need the empires laws. Its thanks to their incompetence that Mer are proving their superiority, one century at a time.

>not Oblivion

You misunderstood. I said they were fighting a bigger army before, so the army they'd fight now would be, as you said, small as fuck. Start reading better, cuck.

>tfw dark elf
>tfw dem nord crackas in winterhold r sayin' that we wuz invaders n' sheit
Thats why I support the multicultural empire

>Hlaalu
>Telvanni
>Redoran
>Dagoth
>Temple
Which is it, Sup Forums?

I play as a female Orc Stealth Archer
And joining the nords faction breaks my immersion.

Same reason I dont pursue the DragonBorn quest

Ulfric's "point" weakened Skyrim, brought more Thalmor in, left a woman in charge, and started a civil fucking war that accomplished the exact opposite of what he intended. Ulfric wanted to be famous, he wanted to be in songs because muh Nord legend was more important to him than ensuring his culture and people survived. It didn't matter whether he used the Voice or his sword, the point was that if he was sincere in his goals he could have achieved them without fucking everything up and, like the glory-hungry retard he was, he refused to do it. Torygg was a boy, he was a boy who looked up to Ulfric and, if Ulfric had bothered to mentor him and use his influence like any semi-intelligent person would, he could have turned into a strong king who removed lembas. Ulfric was a good warrior, but as a leader and as a strategist he was complete and utter shit.

Redoran

the holy empire is trying to help the nords,greedy blondes dont see the big picture

>faggot high king in his high chair forces you to take nigger daedra worshipping dunmer refugees into your city
>"c'mon man just mentor me!"

>let in

I don't see Ulfric removing them. He has soldiers, why couldn't he do it himself? Because fixing the problem isn't his goal, whining about it to achieve the crown is. He didn't even realize his court wizard was butchering young girls, because Ulfric is blind to everything but venting his PTSD on the rest of Skyrim.

I killed that fucker with the powered-up Fus Roh Dah that disintegrates, and I smiled when I did it.

Telvanni

Because I've beaten the game over 15 times and it's been out for almost 4 years now.
I'm not playing it again just because you're pissed that I decided to kill every living thing in skyrim last time I played

The thieves' guild is surprisingly based. No dunmer, no argonians, only one elf and he's a straight-up bro. The best part is when you realize that by running the thieves' guild and the brotherhood, you essentially own Maven Blackbriar. Pompous little brewmistress can be as arrogant as she wants, but the guards she claims to own are in the pocket of the thieves' guild, and her assassins are owned by the MC.

Nords aren't white though.

>Haalu
Jews
>Redoran
Still mad about their faggot leader who wouldnt make me hortador without a duel to the death
>Temple
Faggots worshipping the false tribunal
>Telvanni
Wizards and shroom buildings hell yhea

>don't see Ulfric removing them
he'll do it after he wins the war, can't waste soldiers on gassing some dunmer kikes so gotta put them in warsaw ghetto first. don't make the same mistake hitler did by wasting resources on putting jews on trains and shoahing them.

>didn't even realize his court wizard was butchering young girls
get out shill, the honorable wuunferth would never kill young girls, it was that degenerate imperial calixto who was doing it. just proves my point that imperials are scum.

That's a stupid fucking comparison. All of Tamriel was in a conventional war. It'd be like Britain leaving the EU 30 years after WW2. The game makes it very clear there is another war coming and all humans and mer alike need to be united to fight the common enemy.

Hammerfell is still in political turmoil.

The Romans weren't globalist.

They've literally kicked the shit out of every race on the continent multiple times.
They also wiped out 3 different ancient elf races, caused the snow elves to stop existing, and personally freed everyone living in Tamriel from being slaves to the Dragons.
Founder of the Empire was a Breton mate, check UESP's rundown of Talos if you don't believe me
Literally only because they had the oldest living creates on the plane of Mundus giving them astronomical amounts of power and controlling them with their minds