It was great, all the capeshit movies this year so far really surprised me in terms of quality

It was great, all the capeshit movies this year so far really surprised me in terms of quality.

Gal gives really charming performance, her relationship with Chris Pine and some secondary characters are really great.

Genuine character moments and humour that didn't feel out of place

Action was good but they've overdone the slow-motion and the cgi was dodgy at some parts

All the villains are mediocre although wasn't bad, just rule the world kind of motivation like usual capeshit bad guys

pacing was great, a little draggy at the beginning but starting to pick up when she and Steve went together. 2+ hours didn't feel that long which is great

8.5/10

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubaxuN76lW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So Diana acknowledges that the people of man's world can be selfless as evidenced by Steve's death, kills Ares, then says nah fuck humanity and fucks off for 100 years on a fashion tour and is only then reminded about Steve when Superman dies?

Talk about Ares you fucking idiot. Nobody cares what you're blabbering about. Does he seem god like and powerful

>fucks off for 100 years
>implying there won't be a sequel
lol imagine being this dumb

Even Patty isn't sure when the sequel will be set but you're right, she may have done some stuff after WW1 but it doesn't sound like this movie gives any indication of that.

That's never stated in the movie, she might have been superheroing undercover all that time.

Between what we saw in BvS and this it seems like all she did was bum around and lose her sword.

The sword is destroyed by Ares in the final fight.

he only revealed in the end as Sir Patrick, influence Diana that humanity only capable of hate for each other. Also, he made an armor from wreckage to become something like this when having gigantic CGI fight scene with Diana.

Is Gal gonna win an Oscar lads?

So it's worth the price of admission then?

MTV Movie Award for sure

So basically OPs spoiler text can be summarised as:

- This is just like a Marvel movie

>all the capeshit movies this year so far really surprised me in terms of quality.
how do you rate it compared to other superhero movies that came out? Logan, GOTG2, etc.?

>le 'totally honest guise it was totally great I'll throw in a few minor critical points to assure you I'm not a shill but you should definitely buy a ticket please buy a ticket' Shtick

Well she stole my heart.
That's how good of a con artist she is.

I never said that. Your words, not mine.

Critics Choice Awards.
Screencap this.

Not OP but I just got back from the movie

Imo it's Logan>WW>GOTG2

a fly with tits could steal your heart, user.

The first half had some 'So bad it's good' moments. The second half was too generic. It's not too hard to predict most of the major plot points. Most of the plot twists were pretty tasteless and unoriginal, and the story could be improved a whole lot. There are better ways to waste 2 hours.

She fucking stole my heart with that Kimmel appearance

>I WAS TELLING DE TROOF!

>charming
Oh hey!I think i read that on a review somewhere!Have i seen you on rotten tomaters?

SHE'S SO CUTE HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=ubaxuN76lW0

MOMMYYYYY

So is Bruce gonna smash that Amazon booty?

what witch language is that at 0:36

>that eyebrow raise+smirk that she does

>What I'm hiding in my box ;)

Wonder Woman can speak hundreds of languages so who knows?!?

She's kind of over-reacting.

Hebrew

She's casting a spell on Fallon.

You can see him literally falling in love with her

>I have a husband but I don't have a boyfriend ;)

I doubt Steve will stay dead for long. Chris Pine has signed up for multiple movies

>all the capeshit movies this year so far really surprised me in terms of quality.

Opinion immediately discarded

Mite be cool if she pulled an Orpheus and went to hell to save him.

Why cant capeshit do a decent villain even after people complaining about it for like 3 years already...

Zod was pretty cool even if he is kind of a retard, Shannon sold the hell out of that role.

In the comics, Aphrodite beings Steve back to life after his death

that was back in 2013 when they still tried

Fuck..

Hmm, not as cool but I'll take it.

>Magneto
>Ego
>Zod
>Green Goblin
>Doc Ock
>Sandman
>Joker
>Bane
>Ras al Ghul
>Sabretooth

>Literally lists ancient shit

confirmed for not even reading the post

>cute

She talks like a grade schooler so that makes sense

>L E FANT? Truuuuuuuuunk?

>that gay cunt who doesn't find broken english hot as fuck

Your golem gibberish isn't hot, deal with it.

>gay cunt thinks he can @ me

KEK

Shyamalangdingdong has one

>3 villains

That part was doomed from the start

Logan > Wonder Woman > GotG2

>Gal gives really charming performance
Stopped right there. Neck yourself OP.