SINGLE WHITE MAN IN JUNGLE ADVANCES TO IRON AGE

I invented the Bow Blower, a combination of the bow drill and forge blower to make a device that can force air into a fire while being easy to construct from commonly occurring natural materials using only primitive technology. I began by fanning a fire with a piece of bark to increase its temperature. It is this basic principle I improved on throughout the project.
Next, I made a rotary fan from two pieces of bark that slot together at right angles to each other to form a simple 4 bladed paddle wheel about 20 cm in diameter and 5 cm tall. The blades of the fan were not angled and were designed only to throw air outwards away from the axle when spun. The rotor of the fan was made by splitting a stick two ways so it formed 4 prongs. The fan was then inserted into the prongs and the end lashed to hold it in place. Spinning the fan rotor back and forth between the palms of the hands fanned the fire. But only some of the wind generated by the fan reached the fire. The rest of it was blowing in other directions, effectively being wasted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0fCOfkJV7Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs&user=guyandjeremy
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEl-Y1NvBVI
primitivetechnology.wordpress.com/about/
youtube.com/watch?v=RuCnZClWwpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3WJdNxHLnZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/0fCOfkJV7Tw VIDEO

nice link kiddo

but yeah this guy is fucking great
been subscribed to his channel for a long time

I was too slow

I hope he actually uses the iron he gathers in a future project

steel tips for his arrows or a knife or something

wait waht the fuck is this shitty link you posted

heres the guys actual channel

hey, primitive technology man, i'm impressed. thinking of doing this in texas.

While he may have done this all with only his hands, he is using knowledge that was accumulated by humans over centuries. Still cool, but if you were to plop this same man in the dark ages without him retaining any of his knowledge or memories of now, he would not do as well, and certainly wouldnt have been able to "invent" all that shit so quickly.

Good to see a polack do something with himself and create a successful youtube channel.

duh.

I've got a feeling though that if you seen a sheep in the wild, slaughtering and eating it is the second thing you'd do to it

>he is using knowledge that was accumulated by humans over centuries

Then why hasn't Africa done the same?

Seriously, I best most of them have access to smartphones or internet now. There is literally no excuse to be an ignorant fuck nowadays.

They're too busy making helicopters, racists!
youtube.com/watch?v=ybgQJlYRrZs&user=guyandjeremy

>shilling your video which is literally just a reupload of his
>linking us to your channel and not his
You're the Jew

He's based but he isn't inventing anything, he does research beforehand he also has a blog about it.

Still pretty based for a white to have this hobby.

I've seen people posting these african mechanics videos but none of those planes or helicopters are shown to be flying.

Someone posted a video of some chinese farmer that had also built a helicopter and he flew and landed quite easily.

And here I was thinking the second thing he'd do was fuck it.

They are trying to copy the big metal shiny bird

You think he would pet it first?

Is that what a man is supposed to look like?

That's the joke.

Are you posing as him? Primitive technology is from australia you shit.

I know his location is pretty close to me. i want to go into the forrest and find him

That's pretty cool

the only part i don't like is that he didn't show how to started the fire to begin with..

Yes! I love this fucker!

Look at his other videos, he goes into detail about how to make tools to start fires.

very fine tinder

Watch his other videos - he's done like three other specials on firestarting techniques.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEl-Y1NvBVI

Fuck off faggot. At least link to his own channel. And quit reloading his videos. You're worse than the worst scum on YouTube.

>racist and sexist much.webm

>northern outskirts of san antonio
>has everything for this kind of life, even iron ore in the more hilly parts

fuck, why haven't i done this myself

>196x110
You need to be exterminated, OP.

fuck, i remember watching him making that mud hut ages ago

at this rate he'll be beating Musk and NASA to Mars

> thinking of doing this in texas

Result: net improvement to Texas

Guaranteed he will

>White guy not being a sissy faggot
I'm impressed

>German
>sense of humor

If all of the technology white men have given to the world were to suddenly disapear. Just vanish into nothing. If we literally went back to the stone age with only what we had in our brains...

This would be all of the white men on day one.

Niggers would be eating each other. Each for their own.

White men would band together and have armor and steel weaponry within weeks. A decade and we would have Rome.

>indus valley civilisaton

thanks.

now I can't stop watching his videos

Cool guy. Do note he does do this as a hobby and doesn't actually live out in the middle of the woods in a hut. He has a real house and is a normal personal otherwise.

They had functioning sewer systems, why can't you do the same Pajeet?

his patreon is on like $3k per video, says he'd like to make these videos as full time work

patreon.com/user?u=2945881

if i wasn't so fucking broke, i'd give him 10 dollarydoos per vid too

Is this a joke video or from a comedy show or did that guys really think he could make a helicopter from a pile of shit?

Look at the skin color, you shall find your answer there.

>yfw a white man naked in the forest conquers neighbouring negro tribes with his divine knowledge and creates his own empire

>Still cool, but if you were to plop this same man in the dark ages without him retaining any of his knowledge or memories of now

So if you put a different person in a different setting, the results would be different? Are you sure you're not Australia?

3k per video, and he can't live on that? Shit, put out one video a month.

I'm gonna move out innabush and start doing this shit tbqh

>with todays mindset and knowledge of millions of years of evolution I was able to recreate stuff I already knew how to make that already existed

Why is this an accomplishment?

This guys videos are comfy as fuck to watch.

>Muh stone age man
>Can't even make the shorts he's wearing

>this happens
>within minutes of realizing what happened, the whites are doing two things
>one, finding a lot of clay, getting a fire started, and building some shelter
>two, writing down every last bit of math and science they can remember on clay tablets
>for months on end the village is expanded, while the sages desperately try to record what they can remember, and what they can re-derive
>finally, a season later, they can do no more, and they set themselves to working with the rest of the tribe to secure their place
>fully brick and mortar village with palisades and berms, limited farming
>they have finally collected enough iron, and go about purifying it
>build a steam engine, rapidly industrialize their little village as best they can
>now all they have to do it wait for their population to grow, in the mean time, they spend their days rumination on the nature of politics and government, and lay the foundations for civilization 3.0
>The 0th iteration was the river allies
>The 1st was Greece and Rome
>The 2nd was Europe and America
>The 3rd shall be them
>Their entire focus is based around rapid expansion and development of wild regions, maintaing communication with each other, and integrating other communities and collating whatever lost knowledge they have recorded
>they find a nigger village
>ten years later and the niggers are still stuck with straw huts

I would say that the joke flew over your head

but...

don't forget

>without the basic need to hunt/forage, constant threat of death from the elements, or violence from tribal battles/warfare

Niggers seem unable to do this.

its not
its education

fuck off Carlos

Meanwhile, Chad Junglecocks are eating fruit and having sex with qt jungle girls.

Check-mate nerds.

I want to start a community like this in the bush now!!!!!

(checked)

Hail Victory!

14/88!

That guy is so sexy.

I wonder if he would sell me a pair of his used shorts?

What will he make in his next video? Iron tipped arrows and go hunting? Knives? Helicopters?

holy shit! how did he make the camera he shot this on? did he use coconuts like on Gilligan's Island?

Do it a mile away from his. Once you gain a weapon advantage, go full jew on him, annex his hut, offer him credit and make him pay rent. He will be your wage slave until he dies.

Neat trick, but if you're going to be digging up clay and firing pottery, you might as well just kill something and make wood and leather bellows.

I hope he refines the iron some and uses it to make metal tools. Probably a hammer to start with and then a knife later.

Do it cunt, go there at a time he's probably at work and find his creations.

You'll probably find an abo sleeping in the grass hut though.

holy shit! someone made a post at a certain time just as an arbitrary counter proceeded to a number containing a series of like digits!

this shit is the Donkey Kong Kill Screen of Sup Forums

Good idea

I have a feeling this guy isn't far from me anyway judging by the bird sounds and types of trees around him.

>dude is super racist, super christian and he aint a neet.
would have beer with

Why didn't you just link the original video fag

>>dude is super racist, super christian and he aint a neet.
How do you know?

I hope it doesn't push him away from doing big projects like the clay roofed hut he made

he white aint he?

Kek I just came from the thread on /out/
Love this guy

to be fair he is using knowledge acquired by very intelligent men through arduous years of research. Additionally, since he has incredible youtube and patreon funds, he is not consumed with the worry of feeding himself, rather he wants to create entertaining internet content

If i remember right he does his shit on an island in Queensland.

Doesn't he do this for fun too?

How do I report you for copyright infringement? The guy busts his ass for you to steal his work so you can shill your shit? Fuck you.
I reported your ass for spam/misleading

Fuck off faggot this man is more based than you will ever be.

The actual link

Since I keep seeing a bunch of repeat questions here's his faq

primitivetechnology.wordpress.com/about/

Any more channels like this? I just watched all his videos and need more.

Why the fuck does he look like James Franco

It's not, it's entertainment. And it's good entertainment.

Ask As far as I know he is the only one that doesn't talk and let's the work do the talking.

nnnn I know.

I want him inside. Raw.

Does that reflect how dumb they really are?

Am I just inherently smarter than I thought myself to be?

Is it not common knowledge?

Yeah man.

Oh, I got ya... like Otm Shank in Wilson Movie.
He's doing it to show what needs to be done.

White Man BTFO by superior African Technology!

youtube.com/watch?v=RuCnZClWwpQ

His vids are great, the original uploader's.

Also is there a book that shows these type of stuff. I don't know how to do any of these shit.

All the ones I've found have been survivalist channels

youtube.com/watch?v=3WJdNxHLnZQ

It's easy to "invent" something if you already know that it exists and how it works in principle. Which is why technological advancement was so slow in the old days, because news spread slowly and fantastic new techonologies took a long time to apply to everyday life.

I showed this one of my friends and this was the answer

they're not necrophiliacs

Where did they get the tongs from? Also
>1h44m