Why do people like this juvenile pile of shit? Saw it for the first time today and it was your typical children's crap...

Why do people like this juvenile pile of shit? Saw it for the first time today and it was your typical children's crap, what is so special about it?

why can't you just enjoy things

I tried to enjoy it but it was bland as fuck, honestly how the fuck can grown-ass men love this?

I want to fuck disgust.

Ew.

it has a lot of pedagogical/educational value

God this movie was garbage.

It is a children's movie you dumb fuck

Well why the fuck did it win an Academy Award and has an 8/10 on IMDb then?

because it's good maybe?

because womyn

if it's good that means that many adults must have liked it, even though it's a children's movie

and?

so why the fuck did you say "It is a children's movie you dumb fuck"?

I fucking know that, I'm asking why so many adults loved this movie

well I didn't say that, but what the other user probably means is that you shouldn't measure it the same way as adult movies, because the target group is obviously children and families
personally I don't think that this isnecessary because it most certainly is more clever than a lot of movies meant for adults

Critics rated it for the concept rather than the execution (and the concept isn't even original). Shit plot, shit characters, shit humor. An absolute letdown by Pixar.

>but what about that sad scene with the imaginary friend
kys

Supposedly its very accurate to how the mind works according to psychologists.

But the entire field is full of bullshit so take it with a grain of salt.

Who's your friend that likes to play? Bing-Bong, Bing-Bong

why do you mean is not original?.

This was way different than your usual pixar money grabbing garbage or whatever cgi movie Hollywood releases every year.

It was original for animation at least.

how can i get the little people out of my skull?
why is joy such a faggot?

I have yet to meet a full grown male in person who has seen the movie. Congrats on being the first one I've met online.

same here

>disgust will never sit on your face with that look while talking shit but clearly enjoying every second of it

Because it IS for children.

Grow up, kid.

People who don't like Inside Out tend to be autistic. Autistic people tend to be redditors. OP is an autistic person.
Hmmm

When Marnie was There was basically the same thing but a lot less juvenile and with appeal to adults. It also has some proper 2d cunny unlike this 3d abomination.

Nah, adults who like Inside Out are autistic

No idea OP. I thought it was fairly middle of the road for a Pixar film.

had to turn off the movie when riley was about to cry in front of the class. why the fuck is this in a childrens movie?